Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frey 11:50 - Sep 22 with 3974 viewsconnell10

If the whole team had played with his attitude we would have pissed Millwall yesterday, he was immense!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Frey on 12:01 - Sep 22 with 3901 viewsbosh67

I see a lot of the hard work and passion that Jamie Mackie used to put into games.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Frey on 12:09 - Sep 22 with 3848 viewsMyke

He certainly is in top form at the minute. That was a difficult goal to score yesterday. Even though Dembele did brilliantly and his pass was perfectly weighted, there was still a lot for Frey to do. He had to take it on the run and then shoot from a difficult angle at full speed (well almost full speed I think he ran faster after he scored - reminded me of Austin against Brentford!)
Confidence as we know is critical for a striker and at the moment everything he hits seems to go in. - To re-open last week's debate, did that goal justify resting him v Palace or would he have caused the Palace defence more problems than Celar? He didn't get much change out of Sheffield Wednesdays CB's
Frey on 12:27 - Sep 22 with 3750 viewsmart_Goblin

His celebration was hilarious . He set off for the half way line after he scored at full pelt and got there about 10 mins later. 🤣
I also thought it slightly strange that none of his team mates really ran to join him. If you watch, they all just walk towards him. In some way that sums up him compared to the rest of the squad . Everyone else is bit lacklustre by comparison.

I thought he had another good game yesterday . The only one in the team able to protect the football to any degree. Big and strong against a giant of a human being . Can’t line the man up and jump at him but I don’t blame him as he got no sort of protection from the ref.
Frey on 14:52 - Sep 22 with 3491 viewsstevec

Frey on 12:27 - Sep 22 by mart_Goblin

His celebration was hilarious . He set off for the half way line after he scored at full pelt and got there about 10 mins later. 🤣
I also thought it slightly strange that none of his team mates really ran to join him. If you watch, they all just walk towards him. In some way that sums up him compared to the rest of the squad . Everyone else is bit lacklustre by comparison.

I thought he had another good game yesterday . The only one in the team able to protect the football to any degree. Big and strong against a giant of a human being . Can’t line the man up and jump at him but I don’t blame him as he got no sort of protection from the ref.

I believe QPR squads are traditionally unfamiliar with centre forwards as they are trained on a separate pitch.
Frey on 15:00 - Sep 22 with 3449 viewscolinallcars

He's doing well, apart from his work ethic, he played some nice passes to colleagues.
I normally find goal celebrations tiresome, but that unicorn thing is enjoyable.
What does it mean ?
Frey on 17:25 - Sep 22 with 3188 viewsLazyFan

Frey on 14:52 - Sep 22 by stevec

I believe QPR squads are traditionally unfamiliar with centre forwards as they are trained on a separate pitch.

Regular goal-scoring forwards are rare at QPR. As a result, the squad really does not know what to do when they see one.

Also, would you want to kiss Frey?

Apart from this Lady obviously:
https://www.instagram.com/meeliis___/?utm_source=ig_embed

zzzzzzzzzz

Frey on 18:37 - Sep 22 with 2979 viewsSpaceman_P

Frey on 17:25 - Sep 22 by LazyFan

Regular goal-scoring forwards are rare at QPR. As a result, the squad really does not know what to do when they see one.

no wonder Frey is doing well with that girl by his side.

I'd be on the top of my game too.
Frey on 18:55 - Sep 22 with 2832 viewsArcticHoop

Frey on 15:00 - Sep 22 by colinallcars

He's doing well, apart from his work ethic, he played some nice passes to colleagues.
I normally find goal celebrations tiresome, but that unicorn thing is enjoyable.
What does it mean ?

it was a post-match interview after a Luton game and he was asked about that unicorn celebration and he said something about that Jimmy Dunne calls him that
[Post edited 22 Sep 18:56]
Login to get fewer ads

Frey on 18:56 - Sep 22 with 2821 viewsLanhoop

What does it mean ?

Jimmy Dunne has something to do with it (as usual). There was an interview with he where he explained it was because Frey has a unicorn tattoo and they came up with the celebration on the training ground.
Frey on 10:01 - Sep 24 with 1805 viewsdannyblue

Do we have a definitive take on how to pronounce his name yet? I'm all over the place.

Is it Mikey Fray

Or Meeshy Fry

Or Meeshy Fray

Or Mikey Fry

Or Mitchy Free

Or Micky Fry

Or
[Post edited 24 Sep 10:01]
Frey on 10:13 - Sep 24 with 1737 viewsHoopsie

What does it mean ?

I think he also said the unicorn is his family crest / heraldry

Poll: Isaac Hayden - Yes or No?

Frey on 13:21 - Sep 24 with 1491 viewsHunterhoop

Frey on 10:01 - Sep 24 by dannyblue

Do we have a definitive take on how to pronounce his name yet? I'm all over the place.

Is it Mikey Fray

Or Meeshy Fry

Or Meeshy Fray

Or Mikey Fry

Or Mitchy Free

Or Micky Fry

Or

You’ve missed one:

Micky Fray.

That’s what I have been rolling with. Whether correct or not, I think the anglicised pronunciation of his first name is de rigour for a foreigner in the English football leagues. Surely the surname is agreed on?
Frey on 13:36 - Sep 24 with 1406 viewsdannyblue

Frey on 13:21 - Sep 24 by Hunterhoop

You’ve missed one:

Micky Fray.

That’s what I have been rolling with. Whether correct or not, I think the anglicised pronunciation of his first name is de rigour for a foreigner in the English football leagues. Surely the surname is agreed on?

Mikey Meeky Micky Mitchy Meetchy Meetshee Mitshee Mishy Meeshy Fray Fry Free
Frey on 13:49 - Sep 24 with 1370 viewsLandshark

I can't remember what game or what commentary team it was in the last couple of weeks but they were calling him Michael Frey. It threw me off because I thought he was Michi.
[Post edited 24 Sep 13:50]
Frey on 15:04 - Sep 24 with 1252 viewsjohncharles

Is it Mikey Fray

Or Meeshy Fry

Or Meeshy Fray

Or Mikey Fry

Or Mitchy Free

Or Micky Fry

Or

Yes, that’s right

Strong and stable my arse.

Frey on 15:10 - Sep 24 with 1219 viewsMatch82

Is it Mikey Fray

Or Meeshy Fry

Or Meeshy Fray

Or Mikey Fry

Or Mitchy Free

Or Micky Fry

Or

Permission to use the nickname "Micky Fry ups"
Frey on 15:58 - Sep 24 with 1099 viewsFredManRave

You’ve missed one:

Micky Fray.

You've missed the obvious one.

I've been rolling with Dave.
[Post edited 24 Sep 15:58]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Frey on 16:40 - Sep 24 with 962 viewsstevec

You’ve missed one:

Micky Fray.

If he gets in a dust up it’s Mick Affray.
Frey on 17:14 - Sep 24 with 856 viewsHooping_Mad

Is anyone else perturbed by the excessive unicorn based celebrations?

Love him but when he injures sprinting 40 yards after a scoring I will call it what it was, entirely predictable. Still love him.

I have nothing against unicorns, I feel that needs to be made clear to some posters.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Frey on 17:17 - Sep 24 with 852 viewsDaBurgh

Frey on 17:14 - Sep 24 by Hooping_Mad

Is anyone else perturbed by the excessive unicorn based celebrations?

Love him but when he injures sprinting 40 yards after a scoring I will call it what it was, entirely predictable. Still love him.

I have nothing against unicorns, I feel that needs to be made clear to some posters.

Unicorn? I assumed it was a rhinoceros. Why would a big dude like him do a unicorn celebration?
Frey on 17:20 - Sep 24 with 831 viewsHooping_Mad

Frey on 17:17 - Sep 24 by DaBurgh

Unicorn? I assumed it was a rhinoceros. Why would a big dude like him do a unicorn celebration?

I 'think' it came from his son or daughter.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Frey on 17:30 - Sep 24 with 795 viewsbosh67

Frey on 17:17 - Sep 24 by DaBurgh

He has a tattoo of a unicorn on his chest. I think inspired by his daughter.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Frey on 18:24 - Sep 24 with 689 viewsDaBurgh

Frey on 17:30 - Sep 24 by bosh67

He has a tattoo of a unicorn on his chest. I think inspired by his daughter.

Ah I see. We'll I guess we just have to be glad it's not a 'my little poney' tattoo.
Frey on 18:55 - Sep 24 with 599 viewsnumptydumpty

Frey on 17:25 - Sep 22 by LazyFan

His good lady is what a love islander would call a bit of a sort.

Although you would have to say if love and happiness was based on looks , Michi Freys woman is certainly punching !!! 😂😂😂😂

No wonder Michi is keeping his pecker up in games..

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Frey on 19:39 - Sep 24 with 523 viewsCamberleyR

Is it Mikey Fray

Or Meeshy Fry

Or Meeshy Fray

Or Mikey Fry

Or Mitchy Free

Or Micky Fry

Or

Frey is the alternative German spelling of the word 'frei' (free) which is pronounced 'fry'. Similarly Freitag/Freytag ( Friday)

He also spells it the same as Glenn Frey of the Eagles who also pronounced it 'fry'.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024