Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
⚽️ What’s your team for the League Cup v Wycombe ? 11:52 - Aug 27 with 1582 viewsKeithHaynes

I’m going for -

Vigouroux

Josh Key, Kristian Pedersen, Nelson Abbey, Josh Tymon

Eom, Matt Grimes, Jay Fulton, Florian Bianchini, Abdulai

Vipotnik

It’s not what I want, but it’s what Williams will be thinking. (IMO)

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

What’s your team for the League Cup v Wycombe ? on 13:20 - Aug 27 with 1501 viewsshandyjack

Broom

naugts pederson abbey tjor-on

fulton Allen

bianchini cooper Azeem

Vipotnik

Poll: Expectation for the season

What’s your team for the League Cup v Wycombe ? on 13:40 - Aug 27 with 1489 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Keith, what changes would you make from what you think Williams will do?

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

What’s your team for the League Cup v Wycombe ? on 14:02 - Aug 27 with 1463 viewsKeithHaynes

What’s your team for the League Cup v Wycombe ? on 13:40 - Aug 27 by Tummer_from_Texas

Keith, what changes would you make from what you think Williams will do?

Go out there and kill them off quickly.

It’s not possible but -

Rimmer

Robinson, Ante, Ash, Jimmy

J Charles, R.James, Michu, L.James

Trundle

Latchford

I’ll get back to you with reality 😉

Here we go -

Vigiouroux

Lissah, Abbey, Darling, Tymon

Eom, Franco, Grimes, Florian

Vipotnik, Ronald

This post has been edited by an administrator

⚽️ What’s your team for the League Cup v Wycombe ? on 15:18 - Aug 27 with 1365 viewsJust_Dave

That's one hell of a team Keith, the first one I mean.
⚽️ What’s your team for the League Cup v Wycombe ? on 15:23 - Aug 27 with 1353 viewsjack247

The 20 starters and subs from Sunday are pretty much our squad. I’d imagine all the outfield players will get a run, fitness permitting.
⚽️ What’s your team for the League Cup v Wycombe ? on 15:25 - Aug 27 with 1350 viewsRichardO

Any news about Franco, there seemed to be an urgency together psycho's on the pitch and although he did carry on was taken off soon after, unavailable because of injury?

How about trying a Tymon and Tjoe-A-On combination on the left, one playing leftback and one winger Steve Cooper did it on both sides to shore up our defense Bidwell and Manning on the left and Naughton and Connor Roberts on yhr right.Bidwell could put in a mean cross and so can Tymon when up far enough also Tjoe-A-Onseems quicker from a standing start similar to Manning.
It does worry me a little on Saturday that the wingers should and don't tuck inside to make the midfield more condensed when the opposition gets control of the ball.
⚽️ What’s your team for the League Cup v Wycombe ? on 17:02 - Aug 27 with 1274 viewsKeithHaynes

⚽️ What’s your team for the League Cup v Wycombe ? on 15:18 - Aug 27 by Just_Dave

That's one hell of a team Keith, the first one I mean.

Possibly some of the finest players I’ve seen in my time.

⚽️ What’s your team for the League Cup v Wycombe ? on 17:05 - Aug 27 with 1259 viewsJust_Dave

⚽️ What’s your team for the League Cup v Wycombe ? on 17:02 - Aug 27 by KeithHaynes

Possibly some of the finest players I’ve seen in my time.

Indeed they are. We definitely witnessed a golden era or 2 !
Login to get fewer ads

⚽️ What’s your team for the League Cup v Wycombe ? on 18:46 - Aug 27 with 1159 viewsTheAlpineShrew

Vigouroux
Naughton Abbey Pederson Tjoe
Abdulai Fulton
Bianchini Cooper Ronald
Vipotnik
⚽️ What’s your team for the League Cup v Wycombe ? on 18:51 - Aug 27 with 1132 viewsWhiterockin

⚽️ What’s your team for the League Cup v Wycombe ? on 18:46 - Aug 27 by TheAlpineShrew

Vigouroux
Naughton Abbey Pederson Tjoe
Abdulai Fulton
Bianchini Cooper Ronald
Vipotnik

I'm not convinced that team would win, we can't underestimate Wycombe. That team only has 3/4 who currently start for us and we say the team is under strength, we need to put out a stronger team.
⚽️ What’s your team for the League Cup v Wycombe ? on 20:21 - Aug 27 with 1033 viewsGVJack

⚽️ What’s your team for the League Cup v Wycombe ? on 18:51 - Aug 27 by Whiterockin

I'm not convinced that team would win, we can't underestimate Wycombe. That team only has 3/4 who currently start for us and we say the team is under strength, we need to put out a stronger team.

Three day turnaround until West Brom on Saturday though who will have 7 days rest. League Cup isn't going to be a winnable competition, although it is a winnable game. But I suspect the first XI will be rested for Saturday
⚽️ What’s your team for the League Cup v Wycombe ? on 20:44 - Aug 27 with 996 viewsWhiterockin

⚽️ What’s your team for the League Cup v Wycombe ? on 20:21 - Aug 27 by GVJack

Three day turnaround until West Brom on Saturday though who will have 7 days rest. League Cup isn't going to be a winnable competition, although it is a winnable game. But I suspect the first XI will be rested for Saturday

None of them should be asked to play a full match, but with the number of substitutions allowed now a balanced match with the majority taking part should be acceptable.
⚽️ What’s your team for the League Cup v Wycombe ? on 20:46 - Aug 27 with 987 viewsGVJack

⚽️ What’s your team for the League Cup v Wycombe ? on 20:44 - Aug 27 by Whiterockin

None of them should be asked to play a full match, but with the number of substitutions allowed now a balanced match with the majority taking part should be acceptable.

Vipotnik and Allen should start to get more match fitness with a view to starting on Saturday. I can't see many of those who played on Sunday, and likely to start on Saturday playing a huge amount tomorrow.
⚽️ What’s your team for the League Cup v Wycombe ? on 20:55 - Aug 27 with 972 viewsRhonddaSwans

Viggy in goal
Toe in at lb
Key rb
Abbey
Pederson
Eom
Franco
Fulton
Ronald
VIP

With a bench of u21s
+ grimes

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

⚽️ What’s your team for the League Cup v Wycombe ? on 21:00 - Aug 27 with 945 viewsWhiterockin

⚽️ What’s your team for the League Cup v Wycombe ? on 20:46 - Aug 27 by GVJack

Vipotnik and Allen should start to get more match fitness with a view to starting on Saturday. I can't see many of those who played on Sunday, and likely to start on Saturday playing a huge amount tomorrow.

I can't see the point of starting with Abbey and Bianchini to integrate them if they are not playing alongside first team regulars to form an understanding. But we will just have to wait and see.
⚽️ What’s your team for the League Cup v Wycombe ? on 22:10 - Aug 27 with 870 viewsGVJack

⚽️ What’s your team for the League Cup v Wycombe ? on 21:00 - Aug 27 by Whiterockin

I can't see the point of starting with Abbey and Bianchini to integrate them if they are not playing alongside first team regulars to form an understanding. But we will just have to wait and see.

Agree, think they'll play. If they don't start I expect them to both get at least 25-30 minutes from the bench.
⚽️ What’s your team for the League Cup v Wycombe ? on 22:12 - Aug 27 with 869 viewsonehunglow

Bench Grimesey
Start Zan
Go forward

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

⚽️ What’s your team for the League Cup v Wycombe ? on 22:13 - Aug 27 with 867 viewsGVJack

⚽️ What’s your team for the League Cup v Wycombe ? on 22:12 - Aug 27 by onehunglow

Bench Grimesey
Start Zan
Go forward

Vipotnik needs 75 minutes under his belt and push for a starting spot on Saturday.
⚽️ What’s your team for the League Cup v Wycombe ? on 22:39 - Aug 27 with 823 viewsRhonddaSwans

⚽️ What’s your team for the League Cup v Wycombe ? on 22:12 - Aug 27 by onehunglow

Bench Grimesey
Start Zan
Go forward

Not the only one who want to see how we would function without grimes then .

It would end the debate once and for all wouldn’t it.

(Matty we still love you bro) 😎 👌

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

⚽️ What’s your team for the League Cup v Wycombe ? on 23:35 - Aug 27 with 785 viewsRichardO

Broome
Key, Abdulai, Pedersen and Tjoe-A-On
Bianchini, Allen,Cooper, Eom in the midfield
VIP and Josh Thomas up top.
⚽️ What’s your team for the League Cup v Wycombe ? on 10:14 - Aug 28 with 604 viewsjack247

⚽️ What’s your team for the League Cup v Wycombe ? on 23:35 - Aug 27 by RichardO

Broome
Key, Abdulai, Pedersen and Tjoe-A-On
Bianchini, Allen,Cooper, Eom in the midfield
VIP and Josh Thomas up top.

442 with Abdulai at centre back?

He’ll tinker the players but keep the formation.
⚽️ What’s your team for the League Cup v Wycombe ? on 14:48 - Aug 28 with 523 viewsRichardO

⚽️ What’s your team for the League Cup v Wycombe ? on 10:14 - Aug 28 by jack247

442 with Abdulai at centre back?

He’ll tinker the players but keep the formation.

I know but I wouldn't have Abbey and Pedersen who are both left footed in the back line together, we should be playing four at the back with the full backs holding while we defend otherwise Grimes ends up playing a sweeper role and we all know he hasn't got the pace to do it but that is where he ends up, we have seen Naughton similarly get punished playing in the middle seemingly well only to get punished by pacey forwards as we lumber forward.
[Post edited 28 Aug 15:10]
⚽️ What’s your team for the League Cup v Wycombe ? on 21:50 - Aug 28 with 402 viewsWhiterockin

⚽️ What’s your team for the League Cup v Wycombe ? on 18:51 - Aug 27 by Whiterockin

Bump.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024