Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goalkeeper Had Medical At Southampton On Monday 10:05 - Aug 27 with 1122 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/62860/

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Goalkeeper Had Medical At Southampton On Monday on 10:23 - Aug 27 with 1056 viewsPatfromPoole

Given his injury record, let's hope it was a rather more extensive medical than the ones we presumably did in the past for the likes of Ross Stewart, Bella-Kotchap, Vegard Forren, Agustin Delgado, Ronnie Ekelund etc etc etc......

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Goalkeeper Had Medical At Southampton On Monday on 10:43 - Aug 27 with 981 viewsChesham_Saint

Goalkeeper Had Medical At Southampton On Monday on 10:23 - Aug 27 by PatfromPoole

Given his injury record, let's hope it was a rather more extensive medical than the ones we presumably did in the past for the likes of Ross Stewart, Bella-Kotchap, Vegard Forren, Agustin Delgado, Ronnie Ekelund etc etc etc......

The Saints Dr must be the busiest member of staff.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Goalkeeper Had Medical At Southampton On Monday on 12:02 - Aug 27 with 820 viewsA1079

Goalkeeper Had Medical At Southampton On Monday on 10:43 - Aug 27 by Chesham_Saint

The Saints Dr must be the busiest member of staff.

Busier than our forwards Chesham.
Goalkeeper Had Medical At Southampton On Monday on 13:55 - Aug 27 with 629 viewsPatfromPoole

Medical seems to be today.

This does seem to be dragging on.

Wonder if there have been complications.

In the meantime, Ramsdale still seems to be available as a potential fallback option. Albeit an expensive one.

Goalkeeper Had Medical At Southampton On Monday on 14:37 - Aug 27 with 583 viewsSaintNick

Goalkeeper Had Medical At Southampton On Monday on 13:55 - Aug 27 by PatfromPoole

In the meantime, Ramsdale still seems to be available as a potential fallback option. Albeit an expensive one.

Dont forget that all we have to go on are media reports, they wont be that accurate, all we know for sure is that he waved goodbye to the Feyenoord and then headed for Southampton, we dodn't know when he got here, whether his flight was delayed or anything.

The club quite rightly says nothing until it has got the contract signed and then they take the photos.

When they have dont that, they don't usually rush to tell anyone, players who completed the formalities at lunchtime, usually don't get announced till early evening

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Goalkeeper Had Medical At Southampton On Monday on 14:40 - Aug 27 with 578 viewsHeisenberg

Goalkeeper Had Medical At Southampton On Monday on 13:55 - Aug 27 by PatfromPoole

To be fair the medical team do have quite a lot on. Probably couldn’t fit in the medical until today.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Goalkeeper Had Medical At Southampton On Monday on 15:43 - Aug 27 with 511 viewsSouthSeaSaint

I think there is a problem trying to get an appointment within the NHS or finding a quiet time at A & E in Southampton or Winchester or may be Lymington at a pinch.
Goalkeeper Had Medical At Southampton On Monday on 16:12 - Aug 27 with 484 viewsUTS1885

Hes not passed the medical on our criteria.
Login to get fewer ads

Goalkeeper Had Medical At Southampton On Monday on 16:16 - Aug 27 with 473 views1885_SFC

Goalkeeper Had Medical At Southampton On Monday on 16:12 - Aug 27 by UTS1885

Hes not passed the medical on our criteria.

Indeed, he's failed the medical, so back to square one.

"Justin Bijlow is not going to Southampton. Feyenoord's goalkeeper returns to Rotterdam after a difference of opinion during the medical examination about an old injury of the goalkeeper."

Bijlow himself announced on social media that the transition to England had failed: 'I was on my way to the Premier League. After a very special day last Sunday, for which I am extremely grateful, I prepared to leave Feyenoord. "I didn't find that easy and it wasn't my first choice, but it had to be done in the interest of my career," he writes on his Instagram.

However, the medical examination showed that Southampton has a different view on the treatment of Bijlow's old injury than Feyenoord, as the goalkeeper states: 'I am fully fit and this does not hinder me, but I respect the view of the medical staff. of Southampton.'

This means that Bijlow returns to Rotterdam, where he has to compete with Timon Wellenreuther. The German goalkeeper was selected as the first choice by coach Brian Priske, so Bijlow wanted to make the transition to England, but that has now been canceled".

https://www.ad.nl/nederlands-voetbal/justin-bijlow-niet-naar-southampton-doelman

Old School is Cool

Goalkeeper Had Medical At Southampton On Monday on 16:16 - Aug 27 with 474 viewsPatfromPoole

Goalkeeper Had Medical At Southampton On Monday on 14:37 - Aug 27 by SaintNick

Dont forget that all we have to go on are media reports, they wont be that accurate, all we know for sure is that he waved goodbye to the Feyenoord and then headed for Southampton, we dodn't know when he got here, whether his flight was delayed or anything.

The club quite rightly says nothing until it has got the contract signed and then they take the photos.

When they have dont that, they don't usually rush to tell anyone, players who completed the formalities at lunchtime, usually don't get announced till early evening

You were saying………

Goalkeeper Had Medical At Southampton On Monday on 16:17 - Aug 27 with 457 views1885_SFC

Go get Ramsdale before it's too late...

Old School is Cool

Goalkeeper Had Medical At Southampton On Monday on 16:21 - Aug 27 with 441 viewsfelly1

Love you Alex, let's go and practise passing again.
Goalkeeper Had Medical At Southampton On Monday on 16:30 - Aug 27 with 411 viewsIfonly

If this guy failed a Saints medical then there must be something REALLY wrong with him.

Is there any truth to the rumour that he exacerbated an old injury by tripping over Ross Stewart's crutches?
Goalkeeper Had Medical At Southampton On Monday on 16:30 - Aug 27 with 410 viewsChesham_Saint

Goalkeeper Had Medical At Southampton On Monday on 16:17 - Aug 27 by 1885_SFC

Go get Ramsdale before it's too late...

Abso-fvcking-lutely!

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Goalkeeper Had Medical At Southampton On Monday on 16:34 - Aug 27 with 403 views1885_SFC

If we're stuck with McCarthy as first choice from now til January...

Old School is Cool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024