Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lazio keeper - possible swap for Alcaraz 22:03 - Aug 11 with 2546 viewsPatfromPoole

OK, I’m sold.

Some of these saves he made in Greece before signing for Lazio…..

City, United and Wolves all looking at him.

Do the deal, Saints…..

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Lazio keeper - possible swap for Alcaraz on 22:04 - Aug 11 with 2219 viewsPatfromPoole

Made a great save from Edozie at the end of the friendly on Wednesday as well….

Lazio keeper - possible swap for Alcaraz on 22:25 - Aug 11 with 2129 viewsSaintNick

Lazio keeper - possible swap for Alcaraz on 22:04 - Aug 11 by PatfromPoole

Made a great save from Edozie at the end of the friendly on Wednesday as well….

He is 22, worth just £3 million and couldnt get a game for Lazio last season, just 9 games in Serie A, rest of it on the bench, is he really the answer,

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Lazio keeper - possible swap for Alcaraz on 22:57 - Aug 11 with 2078 viewssaintsfanbrock

Goals scored in a “schmuck” league don’t count for Tall Paul but goals saved in a similar league a top class keeper make?
Lazio keeper - possible swap for Alcaraz on 23:23 - Aug 11 with 2039 viewsPatfromPoole

Lazio keeper - possible swap for Alcaraz on 22:57 - Aug 11 by saintsfanbrock

Goals scored in a “schmuck” league don’t count for Tall Paul but goals saved in a similar league a top class keeper make?

Yes.

Lazio keeper - possible swap for Alcaraz on 23:24 - Aug 11 with 2034 viewsPatfromPoole

Lazio keeper - possible swap for Alcaraz on 22:25 - Aug 11 by SaintNick

He is 22, worth just £3 million and couldnt get a game for Lazio last season, just 9 games in Serie A, rest of it on the bench, is he really the answer,

Where do you get that he is worth £3 million from??!!??

Lazio keeper - possible swap for Alcaraz on 23:26 - Aug 11 with 2028 viewsPatfromPoole

I don’t think City, United or Wolves are looking at Onuachu TBF…..

Lazio keeper - possible swap for Alcaraz on 23:42 - Aug 11 with 2016 viewsPatfromPoole

Thing is, I saw Onuachu’s You Tube highlights before he signed for us.

And I could tell from those “highlights” that he was shite. He scored a hat-trick that was just embarrassing.

This keeper looks the real deal to me.

Would more than happily take a punt on him.

We shall see in 10 months time 👍

Lazio keeper - possible swap for Alcaraz on 23:54 - Aug 11 with 1998 viewssaintsfanbrock

Lazio keeper - possible swap for Alcaraz on 23:26 - Aug 11 by PatfromPoole

I don’t think City, United or Wolves are looking at Onuachu TBF…..

I’m sure there are reports of Onuachu being linked with similar level teams at some point prior to him signing for us, doesn’t make them true
Login to get fewer ads

Lazio keeper - possible swap for Alcaraz on 00:01 - Aug 12 with 1981 viewssaintsfanbrock

Lazio keeper - possible swap for Alcaraz on 23:42 - Aug 11 by PatfromPoole

Thing is, I saw Onuachu’s You Tube highlights before he signed for us.

And I could tell from those “highlights” that he was shite. He scored a hat-trick that was just embarrassing.

This keeper looks the real deal to me.

Would more than happily take a punt on him.

We shall see in 10 months time 👍

Saints should probably ask you to look over highlights reels in the future before we make signings, we might save some monies.
Lazio keeper - possible swap for Alcaraz on 00:08 - Aug 12 with 1971 viewsPatfromPoole

Lazio keeper - possible swap for Alcaraz on 23:54 - Aug 11 by saintsfanbrock

I’m sure there are reports of Onuachu being linked with similar level teams at some point prior to him signing for us, doesn’t make them true

You seriously think Man City were looking at Onuachu 😂😂😂😂😂 ?

Lordy.

Lazio keeper - possible swap for Alcaraz on 02:09 - Aug 12 with 1906 viewssaintsfanbrock

Lazio keeper - possible swap for Alcaraz on 00:08 - Aug 12 by PatfromPoole

You seriously think Man City were looking at Onuachu 😂😂😂😂😂 ?

Lordy.

Oh Pat my naive Pat, the point I was making was that 90% of the reports are nonsense, City haven’t looked at either of these players. City aren’t going to be buying Lazio’s backup keeper
[Post edited 12 Aug 2:13]
Lazio keeper - possible swap for Alcaraz on 06:33 - Aug 12 with 1751 viewsPatfromPoole

Lazio keeper - possible swap for Alcaraz on 02:09 - Aug 12 by saintsfanbrock

Oh Pat my naive Pat, the point I was making was that 90% of the reports are nonsense, City haven’t looked at either of these players. City aren’t going to be buying Lazio’s backup keeper
[Post edited 12 Aug 2:13]

Ah, I see.

I bow to your extensive knowledge of players being tracked by clubs, sir.

Lazio keeper - possible swap for Alcaraz on 06:39 - Aug 12 with 1733 viewskingslandstand1

I'm sure you could put a short vid together for AM and Baz as they've both made decent saves in theur time
Lazio keeper - possible swap for Alcaraz on 06:44 - Aug 12 with 1725 viewsPatfromPoole

Lazio keeper - possible swap for Alcaraz on 06:39 - Aug 12 by kingslandstand1

I'm sure you could put a short vid together for AM and Baz as they've both made decent saves in theur time

It would need to be a short video TBF….

Lazio keeper - possible swap for Alcaraz on 07:22 - Aug 12 with 1676 viewssaintwizzler

What we all surely agree on is that McCarthy can’t be our Number 1 goalkeeper if we are looking to stay up, yes?

So something needs to be addressed PDQ.
Damage limitation this Saturday followed by 2 winnable games before the transfer window shuts.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Lazio keeper - possible swap for Alcaraz on 07:30 - Aug 12 with 1663 views1teeminants

Absolutely not Pat . Alcaraz is one of the few quality players we have and he wants to stay . Get rid of Tall Paul and Kotchap who don’t want to stay .
[Post edited 12 Aug 8:21]

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Lazio keeper - possible swap for Alcaraz on 08:35 - Aug 12 with 1554 viewsButty101

Lazio keeper - possible swap for Alcaraz on 07:30 - Aug 12 by 1teeminants

Absolutely not Pat . Alcaraz is one of the few quality players we have and he wants to stay . Get rid of Tall Paul and Kotchap who don’t want to stay .

Totally agree 1Teem - the last thing we need is another "one for the future". Our future would be amazing if just 1/5 worked.
We need a Sam Jonstone / Butland or Ramsey.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Lazio keeper - possible swap for Alcaraz on 08:36 - Aug 12 with 1551 viewsTripleNiemi

Lazio keeper - possible swap for Alcaraz on 07:30 - Aug 12 by 1teeminants

Easier said than done tho and hence the predicament we find ourselves in

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Lazio keeper - possible swap for Alcaraz on 08:40 - Aug 12 with 1547 viewsPatfromPoole

Lazio keeper - possible swap for Alcaraz on 08:36 - Aug 12 by TripleNiemi

Easier said than done tho and hence the predicament we find ourselves in

Quite.

Onuachu isn’t going to be leaving anytime soon.

Have my doubts on Bella-Kotchap too.

Our best hope of getting cash and / or players is to let Alcaraz and Walker-Peters go.

Lazio keeper - possible swap for Alcaraz on 09:37 - Aug 12 with 1487 viewsPatfromPoole

Hang on.

Why don’t we just sell Mara?

Oh…….

Lazio keeper - possible swap for Alcaraz on 10:48 - Aug 12 with 1417 views1teeminants

Lazio keeper - possible swap for Alcaraz on 08:40 - Aug 12 by PatfromPoole

Quite.

Onuachu isn’t going to be leaving anytime soon.

Have my doubts on Bella-Kotchap too.

Our best hope of getting cash and / or players is to let Alcaraz and Walker-Peters go.

I said a while ago KWP will be sacrificed to buy more quality, he’s done brilliantly for us and I think he wants a new start but Alcaraz seems to really want to be here and I would like to see how he gets on in prem . He was excellent against Lazio despite losing his head.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Lazio keeper - possible swap for Alcaraz on 13:27 - Aug 12 with 1308 viewssaint22

We are tight AF, awful negotiators and/or stubborn or all three because we won’t sign this guy Wolves will
I see the Palace lad we were after is off to Sheff U on loan
Lazio keeper - possible swap for Alcaraz on 15:58 - Aug 12 with 1242 viewsChesham_Saint

Re the Lazio keeper. Yes, some great saves in the vid, but what is he like when it comes to distribution, coming for the ball, organising the back four and most important of all, fvcking around playing tippy-tap in his penalty area..?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Lazio keeper - possible swap for Alcaraz on 22:20 - Aug 13 with 987 viewsdirk_doone

This Lazio reserve goalkeeper is another unproven youngster. He's only ever made 9 first team appearances for Lazio and played just 8 minutes in his only appearance for Greece as a sub at the end of a friendly against Malta. Lazio paid OFI Crete FC £1 mill for him 10 months ago, which is a fair reflection of his value. This is not what we need.

If we had brilliant goalkeeping scouts who could spot the potential in an inexperienced youngster, he might be worth a punt, for a very low fee, but our record in that department is appalling, so we need a proven goalkeeper.

We could at least get the first choice Lazio or Greek goalkeepers.
[Post edited 13 Aug 22:36]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Lazio keeper - possible swap for Alcaraz on 07:26 - Aug 14 with 714 viewsSaintNick

Lazio keeper - possible swap for Alcaraz on 22:20 - Aug 13 by dirk_doone

This Lazio reserve goalkeeper is another unproven youngster. He's only ever made 9 first team appearances for Lazio and played just 8 minutes in his only appearance for Greece as a sub at the end of a friendly against Malta. Lazio paid OFI Crete FC £1 mill for him 10 months ago, which is a fair reflection of his value. This is not what we need.

If we had brilliant goalkeeping scouts who could spot the potential in an inexperienced youngster, he might be worth a punt, for a very low fee, but our record in that department is appalling, so we need a proven goalkeeper.

We could at least get the first choice Lazio or Greek goalkeepers.
[Post edited 13 Aug 22:36]

Spot on Dirk, people complain on here about how we sign players from abroad for reasonably high prices and they are not worth the money, this keeper might have potential, but he is worth about £3 million at a push, he hasn't suddenly become a £20 million keeper by his 9 performances in Serie A last year, which couldnt have been that brilliant as when the first team keeper was fit again he was back on the bench

Maybe we will regret not signing him, but not at £20 million

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024