Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on 08:00 - Jul 31 with 3731 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62697/

Anyone available ?

This post has been edited by an administrator
Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 08:11 - Jul 31 with 2606 viewsonehunglow

So ,we ignore a perfectly adequate large striker and dump him with no replacement .
These are clowns in full flow
Utterjerks

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 09:41 - Jul 31 with 2442 viewsmagicdaps10

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 08:11 - Jul 31 by onehunglow

So ,we ignore a perfectly adequate large striker and dump him with no replacement .
These are clowns in full flow
Utterjerks

This is how these idiots work.

They let players go without or with little work on replacements.
Look at the Siggy situation, waited until the money was in the bank at a very late stage and we were then rummaging around for Bony and 16M, I repeat...... 16M for Clucas.

I think if we needed a sign Levien was still in control then the clearing of the decks with little movement then this highlights it

13 out
3 in.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 09:44 - Jul 31 with 2423 viewsonehunglow

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 09:41 - Jul 31 by magicdaps10

Look at the Siggy situation, waited until the money was in the bank at a very late stage and we were then rummaging around for Bony and 16M, I repeat...... 16M for Clucas.

I think if we needed a sign Levien was still in control then the clearing of the decks with little movement then this highlights it

13 out
3 in.

It’s beyond comprehension.
It’s not about money for me.
It’s simply rank stupidity
We have to really get rid somehow
Be careful what you wish for?
I’d take the chance

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 09:52 - Jul 31 with 2398 viewsKeithHaynes

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 09:44 - Jul 31 by onehunglow

I’d take the chance

It’s all about money, the sole driver of every decision the Swans have made over the last year.

No matter what area of the business, the first consideration is money every time.

That’s why we are where we are.

Nothing to do with anyone personally, that’s it, Coleman and Gude have to get this right.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 11:09 - Jul 31 with 2198 viewsjack247

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 09:44 - Jul 31 by onehunglow

I’d take the chance

I would as well. This is getting beyond.

I’m sure we’ll bring a striker in, but even then we’ve got a starting eleven. We haven’t even got a decent bench, let alone a squad.
Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 11:21 - Jul 31 with 2151 viewsunion_jack

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 11:09 - Jul 31 by jack247

I would as well. This is getting beyond.

I’m sure we’ll bring a striker in, but even then we’ve got a starting eleven. We haven’t even got a decent bench, let alone a squad.

We are going to heavily depend on last year’s U21s who although may have potential, don’t have the experience at the sharp end of the Championship. It’s a HUGE risk.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 12:18 - Jul 31 with 2055 viewsDaggyjack

You don't win anything with kids.
Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 12:39 - Jul 31 with 1980 viewsReslovenSwan1

Kyrell Wilson, Josh Thomas and Liam Smith are at the club and at an age to make a breakthrough. Wilson seems injured.

Sam Parker , Abdullai , Lissah and Broome ned to be developed.

Nothing to fear. Swansea of as an academy and must either use it or shut it down.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Login to get fewer ads

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 12:39 - Jul 31 with 1989 viewsRichardO

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 09:41 - Jul 31 by magicdaps10

13 out
3 in.

Was the 16M you quoted include going in the deal as well Steve Kingsley
Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 14:05 - Jul 31 with 1839 viewsReslovenSwan1

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 12:39 - Jul 31 by RichardO

Was the 16M you quoted include going in the deal as well Steve Kingsley

This was Huw and his man Ledbetter. A huge opportunity missed to bring in top talent.

The US people trusted the local people and managers like Potter who messed up Cooper who lost a generational talent. Martin used cash to by Fisher and not enough left for O'Reilly.

Now they own recruitment themselves and being very cautious.Three decent looking signings in the bag. A couple more permanent signings and two quality loans - job done. Don't panic Captain Mainwaring .

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 14:21 - Jul 31 with 1800 viewsQJumpingJack

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 14:05 - Jul 31 by ReslovenSwan1

This was Huw and his man Ledbetter. A huge opportunity missed to bring in top talent.

The US people trusted the local people and managers like Potter who messed up Cooper who lost a generational talent. Martin used cash to by Fisher and not enough left for O'Reilly.

Now they own recruitment themselves and being very cautious.Three decent looking signings in the bag. A couple more permanent signings and two quality loans - job done. Don't panic Captain Mainwaring .

how can you claim Potter messed up and Cooper lost talent.

Have you seen what they went onto achieve elsewhere?

As someone said on twitter/x - Russell, Steve and Potter could not wait to get out. I wonder how long it will take for Luke to feel the same.... Interesting times ahead.
Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 14:40 - Jul 31 with 1749 viewsonehunglow

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 14:21 - Jul 31 by QJumpingJack

As someone said on twitter/x - Russell, Steve and Potter could not wait to get out. I wonder how long it will take for Luke to feel the same.... Interesting times ahead.

He’s got a point
Luke ,if he has any pride will be mightily peed off
I almost feel sorry for him.

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 15:00 - Jul 31 with 1692 viewsReslovenSwan1

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 14:21 - Jul 31 by QJumpingJack

What people do after leaving Swansea is irrelevant. Potter was hand recruitment on a plate and brought in Asoro Celina Declan Jon and McKay one of the worst player in the clubs recent history. At the time Ivan Toney went to Peterborough for £1m.

Cooper was given Vic to develop but ignored him and forced him out. We are talking about a generational talent.

Weak brains always focus on the owners not the managers looking for their next gig and prepared to sulk to get their way.

I hope Williams is not a sulker and play the hand he is given.

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 15:07 - Jul 31 with 1675 viewsQJumpingJack

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 15:00 - Jul 31 by ReslovenSwan1

What people do after leaving Swansea is irrelevant. Potter was hand recruitment on a plate and brought in Asoro Celina Declan Jon and McKay one of the worst player in the clubs recent history. At the time Ivan Toney went to Peterborough for £1m.

Cooper was given Vic to develop but ignored him and forced him out. We are talking about a generational talent.

Weak brains always focus on the owners not the managers looking for their next gig and prepared to sulk to get their way.

Vic was not forced out. Please correct your allegation.
He was recalled by Brighton

Thank you.
Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 15:47 - Jul 31 with 1559 viewsReslovenSwan1

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 15:07 - Jul 31 by QJumpingJack

Vic was not forced out. Please correct your allegation.
He was recalled by Brighton

Thank you.

Cooper did not want him. Cooper did not play him. Brighton had a call back option for these circumstances. He was forced out by Cooper under estimating the player completely. He preference Lowe It was a serious blunder by Cooper who than stated he had no centre forward.

I am a gardener and I know of if do not water my plants they will not grow.

Managers know how to manipulate fans. Both Cooper and Martin did it.Neither was forced out. Both broke their contracts.

Neither were American out of interest .
[Post edited 31 Jul 15:51]

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 16:18 - Jul 31 with 1484 viewsjack247

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 15:00 - Jul 31 by ReslovenSwan1

People focus on the owners because they have been an unmitigated disaster in the 8 years or so they’ve been here.
Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 16:26 - Jul 31 with 1473 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 15:47 - Jul 31 by ReslovenSwan1

Cooper did not want him. Cooper did not play him. Brighton had a call back option for these circumstances. He was forced out by Cooper under estimating the player completely. He preference Lowe It was a serious blunder by Cooper who than stated he had no centre forward.

I am a gardener and I know of if do not water my plants they will not grow.

Managers know how to manipulate fans. Both Cooper and Martin did it.Neither was forced out. Both broke their contracts.

Neither were American out of interest .
[Post edited 31 Jul 15:51]

Your plants will grow. It is wales. It rains.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 17:07 - Jul 31 with 1373 viewsWhiterockin

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 16:18 - Jul 31 by jack247

People focus on the owners because they have been an unmitigated disaster in the 8 years or so they’ve been here.

Clearly the owners are the ones with weak brains, the supporters except for one can see our deficiencies.
Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 17:09 - Jul 31 with 1365 viewsQJumpingJack

the alarm bells started when Bob Bradley was appointed in 2016.
I have to assume that our owners appointed him and it was not Huw Jenkins.
Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 17:15 - Jul 31 with 1344 viewsmax936

13 out
3 in.

Said it all along, Levien has the final say despite what Coleman or anyone on here says, naïve beyond belief to think any differently.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 17:26 - Jul 31 with 1311 viewsWhiterockin

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 17:15 - Jul 31 by max936

Said it all along, Levien has the final say despite what Coleman or anyone on here says, naïve beyond belief to think any differently.

How long did Coleman say before you can "judge me". Well according to him he started August 1st and it's a year tomorrow. Well Andy so far you have been shite.
Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 17:37 - Jul 31 with 1278 viewsmax936

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 12:18 - Jul 31 by Daggyjack

You don't win anything with kids.

Depends on the quality of said kids, the ones we have had here that did show some quality have gone,, because they can get better deals elsewhere.

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 17:47 - Jul 31 with 1227 viewsmax936

They are cutting their noses off to spite their faces, just how the f do they expect to make any progress as a club when they are not making sure the squad is reasonably strong.

To make money they need the club to be climbing the table, that is basic economics to have a product that is going to increase revenue.

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 17:49 - Jul 31 with 1220 viewsWhiterockin

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 17:47 - Jul 31 by max936

They are cutting their noses off to spite their faces, just how the f do they expect to make any progress as a club when they are not making sure the squad is reasonably strong.

To make money they need the club to be climbing the table, that is basic economics to have a product that is going to increase revenue.

I'm convinced that they are setting us up for a quick exit.
Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 17:52 - Jul 31 with 1197 viewsmax936

Why just why do you reply mun

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024