Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v FK Vardar : Saturday match day friendly 10:15 - Jul 27 with 5138 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62681/

Pre match info, FK Vardar, click above.

Stream from here —> http://www.fawanews.com/

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City v FK Vardar : Saturday match day friendly on 09:08 - Jul 28 with 434 viewsRichardO

Swansea City v FK Vardar : Saturday match day friendly on 04:42 - Jul 28 by jack247

I wasn’t questioning why our ‘weaker’ side played an hour. It was more why hasn’t Franco had any game time alongside what most of us would expect to be our first team. Not just yesterday. At all.

Ginelly is injured. I’m not sure about Allen or Ronald, but they don’t need to adapt to new teammates.

Didn't Franco get game time with William's "First Choice" agaibst Köln, coming on and getting 25 minutes at the end of that game in which Cooper came off, maybe the one to make way for Franco for the first game of the season, the other one to go off in that game was Parker but coming back after a serious injury and the role he plays you would expect him to be used carefully.
Not forgetting our new goalie

Against FK Vadar it was about resting the first choice but getting minutes under their belt for Franco who will be first choice and Abdulai, who you would expect to be in getting a lot of game time this season as back up on the wingers or full back even starting when the heavy fixtures arrive.

So I think we have seen Franco in the more or less expected first team and he could start on Saturday if Williams thinks he is ready.

So I think the team you will see at the at the start of the season
Swansea City v FK Vardar : Saturday match day friendly on 09:27 - Jul 28 with 398 viewsjack247

Swansea City v FK Vardar : Saturday match day friendly on 09:08 - Jul 28 by RichardO

Didn't Franco get game time with William's "First Choice" agaibst Köln, coming on and getting 25 minutes at the end of that game in which Cooper came off, maybe the one to make way for Franco for the first game of the season, the other one to go off in that game was Parker but coming back after a serious injury and the role he plays you would expect him to be used carefully.
Not forgetting our new goalie

Against FK Vadar it was about resting the first choice but getting minutes under their belt for Franco who will be first choice and Abdulai, who you would expect to be in getting a lot of game time this season as back up on the wingers or full back even starting when the heavy fixtures arrive.

So I think we have seen Franco in the more or less expected first team and he could start on Saturday if Williams thinks he is ready.

So I think the team you will see at the at the start of the season

Yes, but that’s 25 minutes and we’re two weeks away from the first game. I think most of us expect Franco to line up alongside Grimes (or Allen if fit) in our normal starting eleven, so why haven’t they had more game time together?

He’s played every game since signing, but only 25 minutes with the rest of the first team. Eom arrived around the same time and has more or less played in the first choice eleven from the start. Is there something I’m missing?
Swansea City v FK Vardar : Saturday match day friendly on 09:36 - Jul 28 with 373 viewsraynor94

Swansea City v FK Vardar : Saturday match day friendly on 09:27 - Jul 28 by jack247

Yes, but that’s 25 minutes and we’re two weeks away from the first game. I think most of us expect Franco to line up alongside Grimes (or Allen if fit) in our normal starting eleven, so why haven’t they had more game time together?

He’s played every game since signing, but only 25 minutes with the rest of the first team. Eom arrived around the same time and has more or less played in the first choice eleven from the start. Is there something I’m missing?

Williams said Franco was a bit behind the rest in conditioning what ever that means

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swansea City v FK Vardar : Saturday match day friendly on 09:38 - Jul 28 with 368 viewsRichardO

Swansea City v FK Vardar : Saturday match day friendly on 09:27 - Jul 28 by jack247

Eom was considered fully fit at the time of arrival to the club, didn't the season just end for him? William's has said Franco wasn't fully up to speed. yet.

Unless I'm mistaken both Allen and Ronald haven't seen any game time since the Swindon game, is their cause for concern with Ronald, both Abdulai and Parker have been getting lots of game time?
Swansea City v FK Vardar : Saturday match day friendly on 09:39 - Jul 28 with 366 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v FK Vardar : Saturday match day friendly on 09:36 - Jul 28 by raynor94

Williams said Franco was a bit behind the rest in conditioning what ever that means

He scored a goal .
That’s rather out of the ordinary
Hopefully he won’t be conditioned to passing sideways and backwards ,as Grimesy is.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v FK Vardar : Saturday match day friendly on 09:41 - Jul 28 with 361 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City v FK Vardar : Saturday match day friendly on 09:36 - Jul 28 by raynor94

I take that as he is behind the rest of the squad in his pre season fitness, possibly because they start later than us in Portugal.

If his fitness isn't as good as the rest of the squad then he can't play as many minutes.
Swansea City v FK Vardar : Saturday match day friendly on 12:20 - Jul 28 with 271 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v FK Vardar : Saturday match day friendly on 09:39 - Jul 28 by onehunglow

He scored a goal .
That’s rather out of the ordinary
Hopefully he won’t be conditioned to passing sideways and backwards ,as Grimesy is.

He was in the box to score.

Very decent finish.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024