Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question time leaders special 20:01 - Jun 20 with 1437 viewsKeithHaynes

Seems there’s one exclusion. 🤔

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Question time leaders special on 20:36 - Jun 20 with 805 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

The jug eared Plaid Cymru fool?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Question time leaders special on 20:50 - Jun 20 with 789 viewsmax936

Farage? colour me not surprised.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Question time leaders special on 20:54 - Jun 20 with 783 viewsWingstandwood

No matter how hard they try, no matter how they collectively connive, insult and smear they cannot cancel the upcoming tidal wave of populism and justifiable opinion based upon common sense, stark reality and ability to appraise and predict the bleeding-bloody-obvious future that awaits the U.K.

Something has to be done, and the sooner the better.

I’m really bemused? Why is trying to prevent the U.K from catastrophic over-population, from becoming a segregated society based upon sectarian lines and wanting border control to stop mass importation of organised crime gangs so wicked to some?

IMO many hate this country, its traditions, its values, its displays of patriotism and pride for past historical deeds when real Nazi’s were defeated etc.

And I predict that people are going to be in for an incredible shock come election results. Reform U.K is going to perform way beyond what many people currently think, or predict!

Argus!

Question time leaders special on 21:23 - Jun 20 with 741 viewsKeithHaynes

Thing is I believe in justice, I don’t really care about who wins what or where in this upcoming election.But there is a clear breach in what is considered fair and right. There’s an obvious exclusion here and the reason why most people with common sense will ask why ?

What they are doing is protecting the two considered main party’s from an orator who would wipe the floor with them on prime time tv in front of millions. It would be crushing for them. That isn’t fair, and it isn’t right, no matter your political belief a fair level playing field is required.

The BBC were once revered across the world, now they are a conniving collection of fools who protected paedophiles for years, failed to address children being sexually assaulted in their care and allowed it to continue. It’s now a breeding ground for anyone who has extreme tendencies regards appropriate behaviour which they can slowly manifest in the work place. They are using their influence to determine the future, destroy the UK without question.

The mainstream media is dead, it remains only for the type of person who needs to be told, led, influenced on how to run their daily lives. Clever propaganda maybe ?

I blame nobody but the subservient idiots who cannot think for themselves.

Rant over ?

I don’t think so.

Question time leaders special on 21:26 - Jun 20 with 720 viewsonehunglow

Question time leaders special on 21:23 - Jun 20 by KeithHaynes

Thing is I believe in justice, I don’t really care about who wins what or where in this upcoming election.But there is a clear breach in what is considered fair and right. There’s an obvious exclusion here and the reason why most people with common sense will ask why ?

What they are doing is protecting the two considered main party’s from an orator who would wipe the floor with them on prime time tv in front of millions. It would be crushing for them. That isn’t fair, and it isn’t right, no matter your political belief a fair level playing field is required.

The BBC were once revered across the world, now they are a conniving collection of fools who protected paedophiles for years, failed to address children being sexually assaulted in their care and allowed it to continue. It’s now a breeding ground for anyone who has extreme tendencies regards appropriate behaviour which they can slowly manifest in the work place. They are using their influence to determine the future, destroy the UK without question.

The mainstream media is dead, it remains only for the type of person who needs to be told, led, influenced on how to run their daily lives. Clever propaganda maybe ?

Rant over ?

I don’t think so.

BrilliantbZguv
You’re on fire

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Question time leaders special on 21:28 - Jun 20 with 714 viewsGwyn737

He’s on the wider BBC debate next week.
Question time leaders special on 21:38 - Jun 20 with 690 viewsKeithHaynes

Question time leaders special on 21:28 - Jun 20 by Gwyn737

He’s on the wider BBC debate next week.

I’m talking more generally about control of thought, how it’s being implemented and why people are allowing it. As for wider debates, they have to include everyone at some point but the mainstream continue to have the biggest platform, even when it is clear the Tory’s are anything but deserving of it.

Question time leaders special on 21:41 - Jun 20 with 667 viewsKeithHaynes

I’ve followed this guy for years on social media, I’ve bought his books and generally agree with a lot that he says.

Login to get fewer ads

Question time leaders special on 21:50 - Jun 20 with 652 viewsGwyn737

Question time leaders special on 21:38 - Jun 20 by KeithHaynes

I’m talking more generally about control of thought, how it’s being implemented and why people are allowing it. As for wider debates, they have to include everyone at some point but the mainstream continue to have the biggest platform, even when it is clear the Tory’s are anything but deserving of it.

I’m not sure about that.

Farage has been on Question Time 10 times in the last 10 years. For some of that he’s been out of frontline politics too.
Question time leaders special on 21:51 - Jun 20 with 648 viewsGwyn737

Question time leaders special on 21:41 - Jun 20 by KeithHaynes

I’ve followed this guy for years on social media, I’ve bought his books and generally agree with a lot that he says.

He’s a bit of an acquired taste.

Talks a lot of sense on some things but his style is pretty decisive.
Question time leaders special on 21:56 - Jun 20 with 640 viewsmajorraglan

Was Farage not invited or did he decline?

All the Party leaders should be there, if they don’t want to be there then they should put a dark chair there and make a point of stating they declined or refused to attend.
Boris hid away from scrutiny last time around and look what happened.
Question time leaders special on 21:57 - Jun 20 with 639 viewsKeithHaynes

Question time leaders special on 21:51 - Jun 20 by Gwyn737

He’s a bit of an acquired taste.

Talks a lot of sense on some things but his style is pretty decisive.

Intelligent people with an ability to converse and give facts are hard to find.

Question time leaders special on 21:58 - Jun 20 with 639 viewsScotia

Question time leaders special on 21:50 - Jun 20 by Gwyn737

I’m not sure about that.

Farage has been on Question Time 10 times in the last 10 years. For some of that he’s been out of frontline politics too.

Apparently that's the most appearances by politician who has never been elected to serve in the UK.

He should be there tonight though, I don't understand why the SNP are there either?

I do think that criticizing the BBC for control of thought but then posting a link to a Rupert Murdoch owned entity is a bit ironic to say the least.
Question time leaders special on 22:03 - Jun 20 with 624 viewsLuther27

Question time leaders special on 21:23 - Jun 20 by KeithHaynes

Rant over ?

I don’t think so.

I couldn’t agree more. It’s not a good look for the BBC that’s for sure.
Question time leaders special on 22:08 - Jun 20 with 608 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Question time leaders special on 21:58 - Jun 20 by Scotia

Apparently that's the most appearances by politician who has never been elected to serve in the UK.

He should be there tonight though, I don't understand why the SNP are there either?

I do think that criticizing the BBC for control of thought but then posting a link to a Rupert Murdoch owned entity is a bit ironic to say the least.

He was arguably the most high profile MEP for 21 years. I could challenge the average person to name three other MEPs from the same period (no googling!) and i very much doubt they could. Which is incidentally a big part of the reason we were right to leave.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Question time leaders special on 22:56 - Jun 20 with 560 viewsmax936

Question time leaders special on 21:50 - Jun 20 by Gwyn737

I’m not sure about that.

Farage is a talking horse, says all the right things that people want to hear, there's no substance to what he says, because he's got no means to act on what he says and he certainly hasn't got a clue on how it can all get paid for, its fantasy island stuff, Reform isn't a political party as such, its a Ltd company that he's put together.

https://bylinetimes.com/2024/01/18/reform-uk-limited-the-political-business-brou

Question time leaders special on 23:01 - Jun 20 with 554 viewsbuilthjack

Farage fag packet maths don’t add up.
It sounds great but he is spending three times as much as anyone else.
Still, he knows he won’t get in, so it’s easy for him.
Especially as half the country watch programmes like Love Island, but cant do basic maths.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Question time leaders special on 23:09 - Jun 20 with 546 viewsJumpingJackFlash

Slightly odd to have the SNP there as they only apply to Scotland. Otherwise every party leader there (including SNP) has at least 15 elected MPs. Reform has none. Plaid and Green have more right than Reform on that basis alone.
Question time leaders special on 23:19 - Jun 20 with 527 viewsmax936

Question time leaders special on 23:01 - Jun 20 by builthjack

Especially as half the country watch programmes like Love Island, but cant do basic maths.

Don't go dissing Love Island Builthy, my Mrs loves it, Dear Me

Farage has been in the Jungle in I'm a "celebrity" Builthy he's the house Wife's fav!

Question time leaders special on 03:42 - Jun 21 with 456 viewsLuther27

No different to any of the other liars then otherwise we wouldn’t be in the crap we currently are.
Question time leaders special on 06:50 - Jun 21 with 430 viewsScotia

That's exactly why he should have been there in place of the SNP.

Farage has had lots of media coverage but not Reforms manifesto. The Tory biased media (basically everything except the Mirror, Guardian and BBC) are targeting Labour and the Mirror and Guardian the Tories.

Reforms manifesto needs the same scrutiny but is getting away Scott free.

Every point of it is either wrong, unworkable or unaffordable. It's purely to appeal to the masses. It's a complete load of rabble rousing guff.

They need to be taken seriously to make the stupidity of it clear to everyone.
Question time leaders special on 07:11 - Jun 21 with 423 viewsbuilthjack

Question time leaders special on 23:19 - Jun 20 by max936

Don't go dissing Love Island Builthy, my Mrs loves it, Dear Me

Farage has been in the Jungle in I'm a "celebrity" Builthy he's the house Wife's fav!

You need to have a serious word with her Stevie.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Question time leaders special on 08:03 - Jun 21 with 405 viewsGwyn737

Question time leaders special on 06:50 - Jun 21 by Scotia

That's exactly why he should have been there in place of the SNP.

Farage has had lots of media coverage but not Reforms manifesto. The Tory biased media (basically everything except the Mirror, Guardian and BBC) are targeting Labour and the Mirror and Guardian the Tories.

Reforms manifesto needs the same scrutiny but is getting away Scott free.

Every point of it is either wrong, unworkable or unaffordable. It's purely to appeal to the masses. It's a complete load of rabble rousing guff.

They need to be taken seriously to make the stupidity of it clear to everyone.

Yep. There's absolutely no accountability for the crazy things he says.

A little part of me thinks the best thing would be for Reform to win about 30 seats and watch Farage spend the next 5 years trying to defend the lunatic stuff his poorly vetted MPs spout out in the HoC.
Question time leaders special on 08:10 - Jun 21 with 398 viewsDr_Winston

Farage is very much copying Trump. Spouting the same kind of rhetoric that his supporters lap up, and saying it often and loudly enough to drown out more sensible voices. The only benefit to having him on last night would be the possibility of antagonistic questioners in the audience.

Much like the Donald he could get caught in a lie time and time again and his supporters would overlook and excuse it, but there may be some who were undecided who would see it and think "no way".

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Question time leaders special on 08:13 - Jun 21 with 395 viewsnantywatcher

This has developed into a worthy Forum debate if only there were not so many overstated sweeping statements, ie ALL####are crooked ALL #### are stupid. It completely undermines good points that are being made. Anyway, Farage is a self indulgent tosser who idolises Trump and...it easy to get carried away though isn't it?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024