Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russell Martin hardly registering on our sister site ( Southampton ) 23:34 - May 18 with 1845 viewsKeithHaynes

https://tui.fansnetwork.co.uk/forum/298071/4733002/#post4733002

https://tui.fansnetwork.co.uk/forum/297933/your-choice-for-next-seasons-manager/

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Russell Martin hardly registering on our sister site ( Southampton ) on 06:02 - May 19 with 1692 viewsWhiterockin

That poll is a week out of date. This post is current though.

https://tui.fansnetwork.co.uk/forum/298100/martin-of-swansea-odds-on-for-saints-
Russell Martin hardly registering on our sister site ( Southampton ) on 10:09 - May 19 with 1564 viewsvetchonian

Their fans dont seem enthusiastic about this potential appointment but mention two of our former managers
Makes you wonder why with someone like Potter available how Martin would feature as a bookies favourite given his lack of achievement

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Russell Martin hardly registering on our sister site ( Southampton ) on 10:23 - May 19 with 1548 viewsWhiterockin

Russell Martin hardly registering on our sister site ( Southampton ) on 10:09 - May 19 by vetchonian

Their fans dont seem enthusiastic about this potential appointment but mention two of our former managers
Makes you wonder why with someone like Potter available how Martin would feature as a bookies favourite given his lack of achievement

Probably because Potter and for that matter Rogers probably wouldn't need to drop down to the championship for a club like Southampton. If Everton were to come down particularly with the new stadium on the way, I wouldn't be surprised for one of them to take it.
Russell Martin hardly registering on our sister site ( Southampton ) on 10:23 - May 19 with 1548 viewsraynor94

Russell Martin hardly registering on our sister site ( Southampton ) on 10:09 - May 19 by vetchonian

Out of interest, what has Potter achieved?
Martin accumulated more points this season than Potter did in his season here

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Russell Martin hardly registering on our sister site ( Southampton ) on 11:01 - May 19 with 1519 viewsonehunglow

Russell Martin hardly registering on our sister site ( Southampton ) on 10:23 - May 19 by raynor94

Potter got lucky.
Another great talker,very intelligent etc.
Innit

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Russell Martin hardly registering on our sister site ( Southampton ) on 11:07 - May 19 with 1518 viewsraynor94

Russell Martin hardly registering on our sister site ( Southampton ) on 11:01 - May 19 by onehunglow

Potter got lucky.
Innit

Can't argue with that

Russell Martin hardly registering on our sister site ( Southampton ) on 11:07 - May 19 with 1517 viewsWhiterockin

Russell Martin hardly registering on our sister site ( Southampton ) on 11:01 - May 19 by onehunglow

Potter got lucky.
Innit

Potter did well at Ostersund and stabilised us as a club after relegation, we could have gone straight out the bottom of the Championship and into freefall. He also did a good job transforming Brighton and was very highly thought of, until he left. As for Chelsea he was doing fine in a basket case of a club, just look how they have done since he left. Potter is a good manager.
Russell Martin hardly registering on our sister site ( Southampton ) on 11:27 - May 19 with 1480 viewsonehunglow

Russell Martin hardly registering on our sister site ( Southampton ) on 11:07 - May 19 by Whiterockin

Potter did well at Ostersund and stabilised us as a club after relegation, we could have gone straight out the bottom of the Championship and into freefall. He also did a good job transforming Brighton and was very highly thought of, until he left. As for Chelsea he was doing fine in a basket case of a club, just look how they have done since he left. Potter is a good manager.

I'm
Not saying he isn't but he most certainly got lucky getting that Chelsea contract

I need a lie down as Om supposed to be taking it easy

Be gentle with me, kind even

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Russell Martin hardly registering on our sister site ( Southampton ) on 11:45 - May 19 with 1465 viewsvetchonian

Russell Martin hardly registering on our sister site ( Southampton ) on 10:23 - May 19 by raynor94

His "success" at Brighton...
Martin is in his second season here and the standard of the Championship this season is one of the lowest it has been for many years,

Russell Martin hardly registering on our sister site ( Southampton ) on 12:57 - May 19 with 1401 viewsraynor94

What success at Brighton? Look at what De Zerbi is achieving with the same squad of players.

Ask any Brighton fan would they want him back

Russell Martin hardly registering on our sister site ( Southampton ) on 14:05 - May 19 with 1334 viewsvetchonian

Russell Martin hardly registering on our sister site ( Southampton ) on 12:57 - May 19 by raynor94

What success at Brighton? Look at what De Zerbi is achieving with the same squad of players.

Ask MKDons fans if they would want Martin back?

Russell Martin hardly registering on our sister site ( Southampton ) on 14:15 - May 19 with 1326 viewsKeithHaynes

Russell Martin hardly registering on our sister site ( Southampton ) on 14:05 - May 19 by vetchonian

Ask MKDons fans if they would want Martin back?

Pointless he isn’t going backwards.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Russell Martin hardly registering on our sister site ( Southampton ) on 14:47 - May 19 with 1309 viewsvetchonian

Russell Martin hardly registering on our sister site ( Southampton ) on 14:15 - May 19 by KeithHaynes

Pointless he isn’t going backwards.

HI Keith my post was in the context of asking a managers previous club if they would want them back...Rayns eluded to the fact Brighton fans wouldnt want Potter back ...so I posed the question would MKDons welcome Martin back...

I accept if Russ leaves us it will be to "better" himself but my point was about clubs fans welcoming back ex managers

Russell Martin hardly registering on our sister site ( Southampton ) on 15:10 - May 19 with 1271 viewsBryanSwan

15th, 16th and 9th position finishes in the premier league.
If Martin goes i won't be annoyed and equally won't be pleased. Getting a manager committed for next season and getting our transfers done is what is important.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Russell Martin hardly registering on our sister site ( Southampton ) on 16:04 - May 19 with 1223 viewsGwyn737

Russell Martin hardly registering on our sister site ( Southampton ) on 12:57 - May 19 by raynor94

My local club and the most supported club in my area.

If De Zerbi went off somewhere, fans would have him back ina heartbeat. Incredibly well thought of.
[Post edited 19 May 2023 19:45]
Russell Martin hardly registering on our sister site ( Southampton ) on 19:25 - May 19 with 1074 viewsjack90

Russell Martin hardly registering on our sister site ( Southampton ) on 16:04 - May 19 by Gwyn737

My local club and the most supported club in my area.

If De Zerbi went off somewhere, fans would have him back ina heartbeat. Incredibly well thought of.
[Post edited 19 May 2023 19:45]

Rodgers and Potter probably tied in with pay off money from Leicester and Chelsea
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024