Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
GA must be doing something right 19:00 - Apr 30 with 5539 viewsLordPork

I noted the comments from ( naturally ) upset Burnley fans on their fans website forum last week.

Guess what, apparently the ref was "shite" and the worst they've seen at Burnley all season, plus our shithousery was of an Olympic standard.

Ditto this week at Stoke, whilst the ref may not have that awful, the shithousery was noticed.

Well done Gareth.

Whilst, as mentioned here, no one likes to see it at your own home ground or seeing your own side do it, but if Rangers were clearly one thing away from home it was weakness of game management.

At least that's been fixed.

Note to DoF
The next time we're in need of a manager and they talk about who they'll be bringing along in their coaching team, ignore the waffle about dead ball management, sports science, dietician. The key requirement / priority is for a professional shithouser trainer.
GA must be doing something right on 06:47 - May 1 with 956 viewsnumptydumpty

Sh*thousery I can't abide and hate it also when we do it also, but as modern laws seem to have zero impact in halting this behaviour, it will carry on and on.

God knows why nothing is done about it.

Enough people with football nouse to work something out in the laws !!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

GA must be doing something right on 12:32 - May 1 with 744 viewsloftboy

GA must be doing something right on 06:47 - May 1 by numptydumpty

Sh*thousery I can't abide and hate it also when we do it also, but as modern laws seem to have zero impact in halting this behaviour, it will carry on and on.

God knows why nothing is done about it.

Enough people with football nouse to work something out in the laws !!

35 minutes each way and the clock stops every time the ball does.
[Post edited 1 May 2023 12:32]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024