Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So it's now evident that public health officials lied to us all along 11:41 - Mar 1 with 9042 viewsmangohilljack

And any opposing argument or suggestions that went against the narrative were censored.

Some have been demonised and cancelled for speaking a truth, when the majority were taken in hook line and sinker.

MSM not able to hold the truth in any longer. I'm sure there is much more to come hence the leaders of the time resigning in their droves.

Surely an investigation to get to the bottom of it is a must now and we can put it all to bed once and for all.

read it for yourself here
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/10-myths-told-by-covid-
So it's now evident that public health officials lied to us all along on 12:05 - Mar 1 with 4549 viewsScotia

Misrepresented rubbish.

Let's juts look at point 1:-

Misinformation #1: Natural immunity offers little protection compared to vaccinated immunity

Whoever claimed that? And I mean actually claimed that to be a fact.

Before you even consider that there's a chance that in acquiring natural immunity you have a good chance of ending up in hospital and a small chance of dying.

That's before you even consideer the rest of the article.
So it's now evident that public health officials lied to us all along on 12:14 - Mar 1 with 4540 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Here's a surprise!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-64806903

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

So it's now evident that public health officials lied to us all along on 12:14 - Mar 1 with 4539 viewsmangohilljack

So it's now evident that public health officials lied to us all along on 12:05 - Mar 1 by Scotia

Misrepresented rubbish.

Let's juts look at point 1:-

Misinformation #1: Natural immunity offers little protection compared to vaccinated immunity

Whoever claimed that? And I mean actually claimed that to be a fact.

Before you even consider that there's a chance that in acquiring natural immunity you have a good chance of ending up in hospital and a small chance of dying.

That's before you even consideer the rest of the article.

Look you had your opinion and rightly so (you're entitled to it) but sometimes you just have to hold your hands up and say I got it wrong.
Happens to the best of us and there really shouldn't be any shame in it.

In answer to your question I remember very clearly public health officials saying natural immunity offers very little protection.

Is it me or did you type that response far too quickly ?
So it's now evident that public health officials lied to us all along on 12:17 - Mar 1 with 4534 viewsScotia

Point number 2:-

Misinformation #2: Masks prevent Covid transmission

Oh dear. It references a new "Cochran review" I think it means Cochrane review. The review the article refers to isn't even restricted to the transmission of covid. It refers to various respiratory viruses. The first line of the authors conclusion is:-

"The high risk of bias in the trials, variation in outcome measurement, and relatively low adherence with the interventions during the studies hampers drawing firm conclusions."

Think for yourself.
So it's now evident that public health officials lied to us all along on 12:18 - Mar 1 with 4533 viewsScotia

So it's now evident that public health officials lied to us all along on 12:14 - Mar 1 by mangohilljack

Look you had your opinion and rightly so (you're entitled to it) but sometimes you just have to hold your hands up and say I got it wrong.

In answer to your question I remember very clearly public health officials saying natural immunity offers very little protection.

I don't remember public officials saying that. If they did you should be able to prove it.

Off you go.

In fact the JCVI said:-

"Natural immunity alone provides good levels of protection against severe COVID-19"
[Post edited 1 Mar 2023 12:21]
So it's now evident that public health officials lied to us all along on 12:30 - Mar 1 with 4519 viewsmangohilljack

So it's now evident that public health officials lied to us all along on 12:18 - Mar 1 by Scotia

I don't remember public officials saying that. If they did you should be able to prove it.

Off you go.

In fact the JCVI said:-

"Natural immunity alone provides good levels of protection against severe COVID-19"
[Post edited 1 Mar 2023 12:21]

https://www.sydney.edu.au/news-opinion/news/2022/11/17/prior-covid-infections-ma

There you go
So it's now evident that public health officials lied to us all along on 12:46 - Mar 1 with 4500 viewsScotia

So it's now evident that public health officials lied to us all along on 12:30 - Mar 1 by mangohilljack

https://www.sydney.edu.au/news-opinion/news/2022/11/17/prior-covid-infections-ma

There you go

Apart from the headline it doesn't claim that anywhere in the article, it's also clearly relating to the most recent variant of omicron compared to earlier variants.

Have you read it? Because it goes on to say:-

"Antibody levels after both Moderna booster vaccines (original and bivalent) are higher in people who had previous infection compared to those with no previous infection."

It's also not a public official BTW but a University website.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2023 12:49]
So it's now evident that public health officials lied to us all along on 13:50 - Mar 1 with 4452 viewscontroversial_jack

Part of the slur against China. We had the balloons last week.Anyone who believes this needs looking at
Login to get fewer ads

So it's now evident that public health officials lied to us all along on 16:19 - Mar 1 with 4398 viewsfelixstowe_jack

So it's now evident that public health officials lied to us all along on 13:50 - Mar 1 by controversial_jack

Part of the slur against China. We had the balloons last week.Anyone who believes this needs looking at

Just wonder if China will ever tell the truth about covoid and how it started.

Undeniable fact in started in China.

The Chinese version it started in some "wet market" is not credible.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

So it's now evident that public health officials lied to us all along on 16:37 - Mar 1 with 4385 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

So it's now evident that public health officials lied to us all along on 16:19 - Mar 1 by felixstowe_jack

There are an estimated 50,000 wet markets in China, it just happened to be the one next to the 'gain of function' virus lab.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

So it's now evident that public health officials lied to us all along on 16:50 - Mar 1 with 4382 viewsKeithHaynes

So say yes, others say no.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

So it's now evident that public health officials lied to us all along on 17:28 - Mar 1 with 4351 viewsScotia

So it's now evident that public health officials lied to us all along on 16:37 - Mar 1 by JACKMANANDBOY

There are an estimated 50,000 wet markets in China, it just happened to be the one next to the 'gain of function' virus lab.

That's the great coincidence isn't it? The timing of this announcement is a bit predictable but I doubt we'll ever be completely certain where it came from.
So it's now evident that public health officials lied to us all along on 22:21 - Mar 1 with 4285 viewscontroversial_jack

So it's now evident that public health officials lied to us all along on 16:19 - Mar 1 by felixstowe_jack

Where it started is irrelevant, it had to start somewhere
So it's now evident that public health officials lied to us all along on 23:02 - Mar 1 with 4271 viewsfelixstowe_jack

So it's now evident that public health officials lied to us all along on 22:21 - Mar 1 by controversial_jack

Where it started is irrelevant, it had to start somewhere

It did not have to start anywhere if it was a man made virus.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

So it's now evident that public health officials lied to us all along on 23:12 - Mar 1 with 4268 viewscontroversial_jack

So it's now evident that public health officials lied to us all along on 23:02 - Mar 1 by felixstowe_jack

It did not have to start anywhere if it was a man made virus.

Don't be silly!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.news-medical.net/amp/news/20201117/SARS-CoV-2
[Post edited 1 Mar 2023 23:16]
So it's now evident that public health officials lied to us all along on 23:36 - Mar 1 with 4249 viewsScotia

So it's now evident that public health officials lied to us all along on 23:12 - Mar 1 by controversial_jack

Don't be silly!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.news-medical.net/amp/news/20201117/SARS-CoV-2

Why do you keep posting this nonsense that it started in Italy? It's obviously not the case.

The study is completely inaccurate as is reality.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/dispute-over-italian-coronavirus-study-show
So it's now evident that public health officials lied to us all along on 23:46 - Mar 1 with 4249 viewsmax936

So it's now evident that public health officials lied to us all along on 23:36 - Mar 1 by Scotia

Why do you keep posting this nonsense that it started in Italy? It's obviously not the case.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/dispute-over-italian-coronavirus-study-show

Cause he probably loves China as much as he loves Russia, it'll be North Korea next, I'm telling you.

I'm sure they'd be very happy to offer him residency in either of them. But then again he doesn't call himself Controversial for nothing, Dear Me

It'll be the Tower for him if he's not careful,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

So it's now evident that public health officials lied to us all along on 09:44 - Mar 2 with 4206 viewscontroversial_jack

So it's now evident that public health officials lied to us all along on 23:36 - Mar 1 by Scotia

There's no inaccuracy; COVID has been found in sewerage samples in Italy from Sept 2019, Fact!
So it's now evident that public health officials lied to us all along on 11:55 - Mar 2 with 4184 viewsScotia

So it's now evident that public health officials lied to us all along on 09:44 - Mar 2 by controversial_jack

There's no inaccuracy; COVID has been found in sewerage samples in Italy from Sept 2019, Fact!

No it wasn't. The first confimed case in China was in October 2019, followed by a mass outbreak in December.

It was first confirmed as present in mass surveilance of waste water sample from northern Italy in December 2019 follwed a mass outbreak in February.

A two month lag in both cases.

It came from China, whether from a lab or wet market doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things.
So it's now evident that public health officials lied to us all along on 12:04 - Mar 2 with 4177 viewsswan65split

So it's now evident that public health officials lied to us all along on 23:12 - Mar 1 by controversial_jack

Don't be silly!

There were several of us around here ill around Xmas 2019 and early 2020. it was the worst ive ever been , i di think it was the end, 2 were hospitalised and on oxygen, told they didn't know what it was and put it down as a virus, it was months before I felt ok again, and I never caught , as far as I know Covid, once it was out!

Weren't there students in Swansea from Wuhan?
So it's now evident that public health officials lied to us all along on 12:52 - Mar 2 with 4162 viewsGoldenBear

So it's now evident that public health officials lied to us all along on 11:55 - Mar 2 by Scotia

No it wasn't. The first confimed case in China was in October 2019, followed by a mass outbreak in December.

It was first confirmed as present in mass surveilance of waste water sample from northern Italy in December 2019 follwed a mass outbreak in February.

A two month lag in both cases.

It came from China, whether from a lab or wet market doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things.

To be fair to CJ. Myself and Mrs Bear, were on holiday in NW italy September 2019, on the day before we came back, i felt a bit weird, by the time we came back to the UK, i was in a right state. Flu like symptoms, very similar to COVID. i was laid up for over a week, couldn't move out of the chair, coincidence or what. I think i read similar to CJ that it was found in Italy around about the time we were there.
So it's now evident that public health officials lied to us all along on 13:29 - Mar 2 with 4150 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

So it's now evident that public health officials lied to us all along on 12:14 - Mar 1 by mangohilljack

Natural immunity and vaccinated immunity will be the same. Vaccines are designed to trigger the same response as the virus would so it doesn’t matter if you’re exposed to the virus or the vaccine the response will be the same.

We’ve known this for hundreds of years. The Chinese were snorting ground up scabs of infected people to inoculate themselves in the 15th century. If those health officials did say that then of course they should have been laughed out of their profession.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

So it's now evident that public health officials lied to us all along on 13:46 - Mar 2 with 4139 viewsScotia

So it's now evident that public health officials lied to us all along on 12:52 - Mar 2 by GoldenBear

To be fair to CJ. Myself and Mrs Bear, were on holiday in NW italy September 2019, on the day before we came back, i felt a bit weird, by the time we came back to the UK, i was in a right state. Flu like symptoms, very similar to COVID. i was laid up for over a week, couldn't move out of the chair, coincidence or what. I think i read similar to CJ that it was found in Italy around about the time we were there.

There are plenty of similar illnesses. My father has just been hospitalized with Pneumonia and my Mother, Wife and daughter have all been very ill too with similar, but not as severe symptoms. All tested negative for Covid several time and all fully vaccinated.

There is a clear inidcation of a 2, maybe 3 month lag between cases starting and mass infection, hospitalisation and deaths. If the virus had been anywhere earlier it would have been obvious. Not even China could hide the impact it had there when the outbreak started.
So it's now evident that public health officials lied to us all along on 15:38 - Mar 2 with 4118 viewsA_Fans_Dad

So it's now evident that public health officials lied to us all along on 13:29 - Mar 2 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Natural immunity and vaccinated immunity will be the same. Vaccines are designed to trigger the same response as the virus would so it doesn’t matter if you’re exposed to the virus or the vaccine the response will be the same.

We’ve known this for hundreds of years. The Chinese were snorting ground up scabs of infected people to inoculate themselves in the 15th century. If those health officials did say that then of course they should have been laughed out of their profession.

Perhaps you know less about COVID mRNA vaccines and natural immunity than you think you do.
It was specifically designed to provoke an immune response to the COVID19 Spike Protein and not the whole Virus, because it only contains the spike protein and some nasty chemicals.
They tried it with the whole coronavirus with SARS 1 and never got it past animal testing.

It is just one of the reasons that the mRNA vaccines performed so badly against the Omicron Variant, changes to the spike reduce immunity levels.

Guess what Natural Immunity gives you immunity to and not just for a few months?

Or don't you believe the authorities?
The WHO
"Some variant SARS-CoV-2 viruses with key changes in the spike protein have a reduced susceptibility to neutralization by antibodies in the blood. While neutralizing antibodies mainly target the spike protein, cellular immunity elicited by natural infection also target other viral proteins, which tend to be more conserved across variants than the spike protein."
https://www.who.int/publications/i/item/WHO-2019-nCoV-Sci_Brief-Natural_immunity
also
"How long overall protection may last remains unclear, and this may differ depending on the disease severity. For other human coronaviruses (hCoV), hCoV-OC43, hCoV-229E, hCoV-NL63 and hCoV-HKU-1, which cause
the common cold, antibodies last for at least a year after infection with significant inter-human variability, while antibodies to more closely related MERS-CoV and SARS-CoV-1, which cause, respectively, middle east respiratory syndrome and severe acute respiratory syndrome, can be detected for years. "

I have already had this discussion about natural immunity and many people already had immunity to COVID19, which is one reason only 712 of the 3711 people on the Diamond Princess caught COVID19 between January 19th and February 18th.
It is also the reason for the millions of asymptomatic cases of COVID.
So it's now evident that public health officials lied to us all along on 16:02 - Mar 2 with 4106 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

So it's now evident that public health officials lied to us all along on 15:38 - Mar 2 by A_Fans_Dad

Perhaps you know less about COVID mRNA vaccines and natural immunity than you think you do.
It was specifically designed to provoke an immune response to the COVID19 Spike Protein and not the whole Virus, because it only contains the spike protein and some nasty chemicals.
They tried it with the whole coronavirus with SARS 1 and never got it past animal testing.

It is just one of the reasons that the mRNA vaccines performed so badly against the Omicron Variant, changes to the spike reduce immunity levels.

Guess what Natural Immunity gives you immunity to and not just for a few months?

Or don't you believe the authorities?
The WHO
"Some variant SARS-CoV-2 viruses with key changes in the spike protein have a reduced susceptibility to neutralization by antibodies in the blood. While neutralizing antibodies mainly target the spike protein, cellular immunity elicited by natural infection also target other viral proteins, which tend to be more conserved across variants than the spike protein."
https://www.who.int/publications/i/item/WHO-2019-nCoV-Sci_Brief-Natural_immunity
also
"How long overall protection may last remains unclear, and this may differ depending on the disease severity. For other human coronaviruses (hCoV), hCoV-OC43, hCoV-229E, hCoV-NL63 and hCoV-HKU-1, which cause
the common cold, antibodies last for at least a year after infection with significant inter-human variability, while antibodies to more closely related MERS-CoV and SARS-CoV-1, which cause, respectively, middle east respiratory syndrome and severe acute respiratory syndrome, can be detected for years. "

I have already had this discussion about natural immunity and many people already had immunity to COVID19, which is one reason only 712 of the 3711 people on the Diamond Princess caught COVID19 between January 19th and February 18th.
It is also the reason for the millions of asymptomatic cases of COVID.

No it’s a very simple concept and I understand it perfectly.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024