Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Critchley out 17:08 - Jan 28 with 23294 viewsdamienhoops68

Get this manager out not got a clue. We will be in relagation battle in a couple of weeks.
Critchley out on 22:29 - Jan 28 with 2064 viewsSakura

Critchley out on 22:26 - Jan 28 by paulparker

The fish head rots from the top
That’s the board , they are responsible for the last 11 years of incompetence they appointed the people you want out , then what ? they appoint another load of inexperienced people who don’t have a clue
Honestly it’s like talking to someone who is backwards , have you thought any of what you have posted

Explain your demands?

If you have a point. Articulate it because it’s a serious one

If you don’t have anything of value to add shut up

Are they for example to keep writing cheques for millions of pounds each month? What do they get in return for that? Explain that
[Post edited 28 Jan 2023 22:30]
Critchley out on 22:31 - Jan 28 with 2048 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Critchley out on 21:53 - Jan 28 by paulparker

What process is that then Baz

The not Gianni Paliadini, Jose Bosingwa, and £40m FFP fine one.
Critchley out on 22:32 - Jan 28 with 2035 viewswombat

Critchley out on 22:20 - Jan 28 by Sakura

So it’s Ferdinand who needs replacing

What’s the rest of the protest?

So between the protest and the replacement owners who will come in and face the exact same budget constraints. Just checking you want them to keep finding the club for millions of their own money each month?

Then just what, walk away? Give up their own chances of a club that may get in the Prem one year . For what exactly?

Not worry about the tens of millions they have already written off? The money they invested in training ground?

It’s like talking to a child. Have you actually thought any of this through?

Explain your logic. Explain your demands

It’s Les and Belk we need out

One thing about Belk being hounded out how many bar prob Paal are his players that’s come in ?
Clarke rosey salter ?
Laird
Etc etc?
Beale got who he wanted fro what’s been said previously , so how much I put has he had in the rest of them ?

Hound the board out yep A.F.C. QPR HERE WE COME , few might even prefer that to be honest
We have too many loans as per usual who can’t be arsed .

Roberts for example today mystery injury rears it’s ugly head again amazing with the lack of work he did during the game , goes past the away fans and is rightfully geatting told what we thought of him and gives a half arsed but like his performance clap back , he prob doubled his effort today by doing that by the way .

It’s usual massive rebuild needed as new manger wrong players have come in which we are stuck with , issue is we are oast skint now ,

Willock Dickie dieng aren’t worth half what they was at the start of the season , where w Egan a find players with zero cash ?

Only good thing about today was getting home in 3 hours that’s about it

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Critchley out on 22:37 - Jan 28 with 1992 viewspaulparker

Critchley out on 22:31 - Jan 28 by BazzaInTheLoft

2 of the three were under this current board

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Critchley out on 22:39 - Jan 28 with 1989 viewsE15Hoop

Critchley out on 22:37 - Jan 28 by paulparker

But before they appointed a DoF...
Critchley out on 22:40 - Jan 28 with 1977 viewspaulparker

Critchley out on 22:29 - Jan 28 by Sakura

Explain your demands?

If you have a point. Articulate it because it’s a serious one

If you don’t have anything of value to add shut up

Are they for example to keep writing cheques for millions of pounds each month? What do they get in return for that? Explain that
[Post edited 28 Jan 2023 22:30]

So you think getting rid of Les & Belk will solve our problems?
How about I meet you at the next home game and you try and shut me up

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Critchley out on 22:50 - Jan 28 with 1914 viewsSakura

Critchley out on 22:40 - Jan 28 by paulparker

Yes I do. As it’s them two have responsibility for the players we sign. And I don’t know if you’ve noticed. But Warburton, Beale and now Critchley have gone each gone on catastrophically bad runs of form with them

And another window is passing by with no one trying to buy our players which we need to reinvest to run properly in this FFP world. Because the owners changing won’t change the budget

And the last bit sums it up. No wonder you can't sustain an argument if that’s your level. Paul Parker is nearly 60 so you're probably at least 50. So behave

I say again, in this protest of yours against the owners are they to keep writing cheques for millions of pounds each month while we await new owners.

What do they get in return for that? Explain that. Are we building those millions each month into the sale price?

It’s like you’re trying to harm the club
[Post edited 28 Jan 2023 22:53]
Critchley out on 23:02 - Jan 28 with 1868 viewsJigsore

Critchley out on 21:27 - Jan 28 by BazzaInTheLoft

The players might be dogshit, but the process isn’t so I hope we stick to it instead of hauling Austin and the like back in like a frayed comfort blanket.

this isn't even close to the worst squad we've had in getting on for a decade in this league though, but 'the process' is one of continual renewment and while a big squad turnover isn't generally good there does need to be a point where you deadhead the roses and shake up the core dressing room a little, if things aren't working. I think we're probably overdue that.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Login to get fewer ads

Critchley out on 23:05 - Jan 28 with 1851 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Critchley out on 22:37 - Jan 28 by paulparker

Hence the change of process!
Critchley out on 23:05 - Jan 28 with 1849 viewspaulparker

Critchley out on 22:50 - Jan 28 by Sakura

Yes I do. As it’s them two have responsibility for the players we sign. And I don’t know if you’ve noticed. But Warburton, Beale and now Critchley have gone each gone on catastrophically bad runs of form with them

And another window is passing by with no one trying to buy our players which we need to reinvest to run properly in this FFP world. Because the owners changing won’t change the budget

And the last bit sums it up. No wonder you can't sustain an argument if that’s your level. Paul Parker is nearly 60 so you're probably at least 50. So behave

I say again, in this protest of yours against the owners are they to keep writing cheques for millions of pounds each month while we await new owners.

What do they get in return for that? Explain that. Are we building those millions each month into the sale price?

Yes little old me trying to harm the club that is already on its arse
Who sacked warnock ?
Who hired Hughes ?
Who let the cancer of Kia jorchabin (sp) into the club
Who hired beard
Who hired redknapp
Who blew hundreds of millions on overpaid toss pots
Who hired the blokes you want gone
Come on try and work this out

Critchley out on 23:11 - Jan 28 with 1829 viewsFredManRave

Critchley out on 22:31 - Jan 28 by BazzaInTheLoft

The bar is low in this one.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Critchley out on 23:13 - Jan 28 with 1807 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Critchley out on 23:11 - Jan 28 by FredManRave

The bar is low in this one.

It’s a low bar yeah, but fairly recent!
Critchley out on 23:14 - Jan 28 with 1804 viewsdistortR

Critchley out on 22:02 - Jan 28 by Northernr

Four points yes, but about 2 million miles.

four points......
*mental strength
*physical strength
*will power
*The ability to hit beales arse with a banjo.
Critchley out on 23:17 - Jan 28 with 1780 viewsRangersw12

I certainly wouldn't sack NC as the players have behaved like this under previous managers

Something has to change though you can't keep putting performances in like that and questions not be asked as at the moment I just can't see where we're gonna get a result from.

Millwall game will be the one, we get stuffed to those mugs then W12 will get very toxic, the players are lucky we have have Hudds and Boro away where the away support will be in the hundreds
Critchley out on 23:17 - Jan 28 with 1768 viewsSakura

Critchley out on 22:50 - Jan 28 by Sakura

You keep responding to questions with other questions. It's almost as if you haven't got an answer and haven't thought this through...

I say again, maybe you will answer this time, in this oh so well thought through protest of yours against the owners are they to keep writing cheques for millions of pounds each month while we await new owners?

Are we building those millions each month into the sale price? Because if not what do they get in return for that? Explain that.

Because if you haven't got an answer to that question then that means you are effectively asking for them to let the club go bankrupt because why should they stay and give up something they have paid for. Think about it from their side
[Post edited 28 Jan 2023 23:19]
Critchley out on 23:20 - Jan 28 with 1751 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Critchley out on 22:39 - Jan 28 by E15Hoop

But before they appointed a DoF...

Specious reasoning. We were hardly going to sign a Bosingwa again as we didn't have the cash and it hasn't prevented us signing plenty of (admittedly cheaper) crap since then. Also, as we weren't spending those kind of sums, we were unlikely to incur another fine, though who knows what the current state of our finances is. Northern has certainly intimated that they're not very healthy.

The problem with our current model is that it's reliant on either getting promoted and/or selling players for profit. Winning one game in 14 (and counting) is going to achieve neither, so we just keep going backwards - not competing, not developing our own players and (arguably most importantly) failing to entertain our supporters. How do you sell a relatively expensive season ticket when we're playing the way we are? How many goals have we scored at our home end this season? I take my hat off to those who travel to all the away games because it's enough of an effort to watch them at home. I can't imagine how crap that was watching it live today.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2023 23:23]
Critchley out on 23:29 - Jan 28 with 1708 viewsCateLeBonR

Critchley in.
Critchley out on 23:32 - Jan 28 with 1680 viewsshrewranger

a managers job in any industry is to get the best out the staff he has.
in the fifty plus years that i've supported this club i can't recall a group of players underperforming as bad as this lot.seriously worried
Critchley out on 23:44 - Jan 28 with 1618 viewsQPR_Jim

I don't think the manager is the problem. As others have said there's a lack of leadership and desire from the team as a whole. I think we need to look at the captain and some of the leaders in the squad and ask questions of if they're the right people. I'd be interested to know when we scout players what they look for in mentally, is it based on what personalities succeed at QPR or a generic, this type of person should be best?

I'm supportive of the DoF model for our club, we need someone consistent overseeing the playing side. However, if LF has been allowing managers to call the shots and not listening to analysts like Belk then he has to take some responsibility and perhaps he's not the right man for the job. For me the board are doing everything they can within FFP limits, so you have to look at how the resources are being used.
Critchley out on 23:47 - Jan 28 with 1607 viewsNortholt_Rs

Critchley out on 22:40 - Jan 28 by paulparker

PP I find the ignore button is very useful if I get this worked up. Don’t rise to the bait fella…just ignore.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Critchley out on 23:53 - Jan 28 with 1582 viewsPunteR

Critchley out on 23:17 - Jan 28 by Sakura

You keep responding to questions with other questions. It's almost as if you haven't got an answer and haven't thought this through...

I say again, maybe you will answer this time, in this oh so well thought through protest of yours against the owners are they to keep writing cheques for millions of pounds each month while we await new owners?

Are we building those millions each month into the sale price? Because if not what do they get in return for that? Explain that.

Because if you haven't got an answer to that question then that means you are effectively asking for them to let the club go bankrupt because why should they stay and give up something they have paid for. Think about it from their side
[Post edited 28 Jan 2023 23:19]

They've put the club in that position.
PP is absolutely spot on. All the problems stem from the very top and trickle down. Look at every club that goes through major issues, 9 times out of 10 its because of the owners,

I know you are a bit scared of losing the £1 mill to prop the club up but that's surely got be peanuts to this consortium of billionaires . There are other billionares that need to spend their money before HMRC want it.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Critchley out on 23:59 - Jan 28 with 1551 viewsswisscottage

Critchley out on 23:53 - Jan 28 by PunteR

They've put the club in that position.
PP is absolutely spot on. All the problems stem from the very top and trickle down. Look at every club that goes through major issues, 9 times out of 10 its because of the owners,

I know you are a bit scared of losing the £1 mill to prop the club up but that's surely got be peanuts to this consortium of billionaires . There are other billionares that need to spend their money before HMRC want it.

feel entitled much ?
Critchley out on 00:02 - Jan 29 with 1529 viewsPunteR

Critchley out on 23:59 - Jan 28 by swisscottage

feel entitled much ?

No, why?

Far from it actually Swiss.

You happy with the current situation?
[Post edited 29 Jan 2023 0:08]

Critchley out on 00:24 - Jan 29 with 1469 viewsswisscottage

Critchley out on 00:02 - Jan 29 by PunteR

No, why?

Far from it actually Swiss.

You happy with the current situation?
[Post edited 29 Jan 2023 0:08]

No I'm not happy with the current situation, but I blame the players and not the owners, or the management. But feeling that we as fans and the club have a right or expectation for other people to throw away 12 million a year isn't right either. It's that sense of entitlement that really makes me squirm.

These are players that three months ago people were feeling rosy about, and now they phone it in 2 games in 5.

Wanting to get the current owners out and get another set of billionaires in is not realistic, and won't guarantee success with FFP.

Without that money this club with the level of support it brings would be positioned as yoyo club between the championship and League 1. With that support it puts us mid-table championship .. getting above that is punching above our weight.

To hope for better than that is the lot of a football fan.

To expect better than that is unrealistic.

The best we can expect is the odd push where the stars align, and we have a good season without Afcon and with relatively few injuries as we do not have the finances to support the squad depth needed to take us deep without that luck. Squad depth and competition for places keeps players honest, we have neither, and that's not necessarily something to be blamed on Les, Lee, Ruben, or Tony, that's just the reality of our financial position and FFP.

The only way to improve on that is to become a farm. It takes over ten years to put an academy system in place before you will genuinely start seeing any results from it. The current Under 18 crop is the first crop that has been all the way through he academy system I think.. that's the crop to start judging on in the next two to three years.

And unfortunately the whole business case for that farm has taken a big hit with the bottom falling out of the mid-level championship market due to COVID.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2023 0:30]
Critchley out on 01:41 - Jan 29 with 1378 viewsPunteR

Critchley out on 00:24 - Jan 29 by swisscottage

No I'm not happy with the current situation, but I blame the players and not the owners, or the management. But feeling that we as fans and the club have a right or expectation for other people to throw away 12 million a year isn't right either. It's that sense of entitlement that really makes me squirm.

These are players that three months ago people were feeling rosy about, and now they phone it in 2 games in 5.

Wanting to get the current owners out and get another set of billionaires in is not realistic, and won't guarantee success with FFP.

Without that money this club with the level of support it brings would be positioned as yoyo club between the championship and League 1. With that support it puts us mid-table championship .. getting above that is punching above our weight.

To hope for better than that is the lot of a football fan.

To expect better than that is unrealistic.

The best we can expect is the odd push where the stars align, and we have a good season without Afcon and with relatively few injuries as we do not have the finances to support the squad depth needed to take us deep without that luck. Squad depth and competition for places keeps players honest, we have neither, and that's not necessarily something to be blamed on Les, Lee, Ruben, or Tony, that's just the reality of our financial position and FFP.

The only way to improve on that is to become a farm. It takes over ten years to put an academy system in place before you will genuinely start seeing any results from it. The current Under 18 crop is the first crop that has been all the way through he academy system I think.. that's the crop to start judging on in the next two to three years.

And unfortunately the whole business case for that farm has taken a big hit with the bottom falling out of the mid-level championship market due to COVID.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2023 0:30]

the reality of our financial position and FFP.

They put us in this situation.

The reality is they are shit at running a football club.

Yeh fine they are paying our bills , i mean thats the very least they have to do but i seem to recall a time when they wasn't here and we did ok, about 130 years worth of varying success .

Your just falling for the nice guy uncle tony routine .

Another poster mentioned we are now about the 4th worse team in London
You ok with that?
Thats not me feeling entitled , im just f>cked off with it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024