Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bradford match thread 18:23 - Jan 10 with 18101 views442Dale

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Bradford match thread on 12:36 - Jan 11 with 1920 viewskel

Strange theory…

Aww, he’s deleted it. Good job I got a screenshot so now and again I can remind myself how thick Bradford fans are.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2023 14:47]
Bradford match thread on 12:42 - Jan 11 with 1877 viewslurker

Bradford match thread on 12:36 - Jan 11 by kel

Strange theory…

Aww, he’s deleted it. Good job I got a screenshot so now and again I can remind myself how thick Bradford fans are.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2023 14:47]

Indeed!

"It wasn't a penalty fair enough, but from where the ref is standing it would've looked like one, so therefore should've been given"

WTAF
Bradford match thread on 13:26 - Jan 11 with 1631 viewsTomRAFC

Hendo's post-match interview shows he knows exactly what he can bring to the team. He has the knack of being in the right place and he's using it. He's dropped some pace but he still seems very fit.

He also mentions hoping for a few more bodies in through the door.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Bradford match thread on 13:59 - Jan 11 with 1511 viewsrkershaw

Bradford match thread on 13:26 - Jan 11 by TomRAFC

Hendo's post-match interview shows he knows exactly what he can bring to the team. He has the knack of being in the right place and he's using it. He's dropped some pace but he still seems very fit.

He also mentions hoping for a few more bodies in through the door.

Hope that Hendo is contemplating / in the possession of the relevant football managerial certificates. Gotta feeling that he'll be around the game for a good while after finally hanging up is boots; hopefully as a prospective Dale manager. What a fantastic ambassador for our beloved football club!!
Bradford match thread on 16:18 - Jan 11 with 1159 viewsDaleiLama

Bradford match thread on 13:59 - Jan 11 by rkershaw

Hope that Hendo is contemplating / in the possession of the relevant football managerial certificates. Gotta feeling that he'll be around the game for a good while after finally hanging up is boots; hopefully as a prospective Dale manager. What a fantastic ambassador for our beloved football club!!

Think you'd get shorter odds on Big Jim. Hendo's got a young fam and business interests, whilst Big Jim is doing his badges.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024