Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice to see Maya Yoshida strutting his stuff for Japan 13:18 - Nov 23 with 9516 viewsGRIM

So good to see Maya Yoshida still representing his Country in World Cup at 34yrs old..
Despite a few mishaps for Saints he always
gave his all for the Club & was popular with the majority of Saints supporters.
Good on yer Maya.

Nice to see Maya Yoshida strutting his stuff for Japan on 20:58 - Dec 1 with 2290 viewsdirk_doone

What a great captain he is. He's led his team to victories over Germany and Spain, to win arguably the toughest group in the World Cup finals.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Nice to see Maya Yoshida strutting his stuff for Japan on 21:18 - Dec 1 with 2250 viewsGRIM

Nice to see Maya Yoshida strutting his stuff for Japan on 20:58 - Dec 1 by dirk_doone

What a great captain he is. He's led his team to victories over Germany and Spain, to win arguably the toughest group in the World Cup finals.

Well done Yosh.
I have loved watching you & your team beat the big boys.
You've led your energetic team brilliantly
Now go get Croatia.
Nice to see Maya Yoshida strutting his stuff for Japan on 21:18 - Dec 1 with 2249 views1885_SFC

Nice to see Maya Yoshida strutting his stuff for Japan on 20:58 - Dec 1 by dirk_doone

Amen to that.

Good day for England with both Germany & Belgium going out. Not saying we're going to win the bloody thing of course - but it won't harm our chances with those two going home.

Old School is Cool

Nice to see Maya Yoshida strutting his stuff for Japan on 22:46 - Dec 1 with 2176 viewsdarthvader

Well done Maya. Feel proud like he still plays for us.

keep the faith coyr

Nice to see Maya Yoshida strutting his stuff for Japan on 08:14 - Dec 2 with 1956 viewsA1079

Nice to see Maya Yoshida strutting his stuff for Japan on 22:46 - Dec 1 by darthvader

He put in a mammoth performance and shift against Spain. You could never question Maya's work ethic even when things aren't going well. He is very much a team player.
Nice to see Maya Yoshida strutting his stuff for Japan on 12:48 - Dec 2 with 1841 viewsGRIM

Nice to see Maya Yoshida strutting his stuff for Japan on 22:46 - Dec 1 by darthvader

I wish he did still play for us.
He's the leader that we are lacking.
Nice to see Maya Yoshida strutting his stuff for Japan on 13:52 - Dec 2 with 1788 viewsericofarabia

Nice to see Maya Yoshida strutting his stuff for Japan on 12:48 - Dec 2 by GRIM

I wish he did still play for us.
He's the leader that we are lacking.

All game he was marshalling the defence.
Such a wonderful professional throughout his career and has 125 caps for Japan, where he is a superb captain and ambassador for his team and country.
He always gave 100% for us and even donated a small % of his salary to The Saints Foundation ❤️.
If it came to a Japan England final I'd rather see Yoshida lift the cup rather than our me me me bunch of mercenaries.
Nice to see Maya Yoshida strutting his stuff for Japan on 20:36 - Dec 5 with 1325 viewsdarthvader

Nice to see Maya Yoshida strutting his stuff for Japan on 13:52 - Dec 2 by ericofarabia

All game he was marshalling the defence.
Such a wonderful professional throughout his career and has 125 caps for Japan, where he is a superb captain and ambassador for his team and country.
He always gave 100% for us and even donated a small % of his salary to The Saints Foundation ❤️.
If it came to a Japan England final I'd rather see Yoshida lift the cup rather than our me me me bunch of mercenaries.

Alas that won't happen. And i felt for him having hid penalty saved.
Though he and Japan played well against the finalists from last time and he did get the assist.
Ironicly Lovren got the assist for the opposition too

keep the faith coyr

Login to get fewer ads

Nice to see Maya Yoshida strutting his stuff for Japan on 21:11 - Dec 5 with 1292 viewsGRIM

Nice to see Maya Yoshida strutting his stuff for Japan on 20:36 - Dec 5 by darthvader

Alas that won't happen. And i felt for him having hid penalty saved.
Though he and Japan played well against the finalists from last time and he did get the assist.
Ironicly Lovren got the assist for the opposition too

Yosh had a put in some great performances, I just hope he's remembered for that & not for the penalty miss.
Feel proud Yosh of what you & your brilliant team mates achieved.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024