Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone going to Boycott this 10:58 - Nov 21 with 3512 viewsonehunglow

Seriously,anyone prepared to put their head above the parapet and say they refuse to countenance watching these deeply stained football matches coming up.
I won’t as I’m a born hypocrite but I doubt I ll enjoy it.
Wales losing and coming home early would be ok for me.
Then,we can concentrate on building our club.
As for Joe,will he play again?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Anyone going to Boycott this on 08:53 - Nov 22 with 616 viewsonehunglow

Anyone going to Boycott this on 21:13 - Nov 21 by Jack_Kass

I gave myself the Wales game tonight but may not watch another (Wales included), the stink comes through the TV.

Yeah it won't make a difference to the people executed for their sexuality in QATAR, but it will make a difference to the feeling of sickness in my stomach.

Well said Sir

Anyone going to Boycott this on 09:44 - Nov 22 with 581 viewsWhiterockin

Beat Iran and there won't be many boycotting the England game.
Anyone going to Boycott this on 16:08 - Nov 26 with 521 viewsWingstandwood

Anyone going to Boycott this on 13:39 - Nov 21 by Wingstandwood

It's an event that has been sullied by (not about the fans anymore!) corporates, corruption and hypocrisy of players being paid millions of pounds a year, whilst displaying self-indulgent acts and words of nauseating virtue signalling hypocrisy...And doing so wearing shirts and boots made by means of £1 pound an hour slave labour.

Then there are the 35p an hour workers at the tournament and slave labour construction workers who died working in appalling conditions. But hey the players don't arf know how to robotically take the knee and pretend that they all care! Intelligence insulting stuff!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/englands-115-qatar-world-cup-28529972
[Post edited 21 Nov 2022 13:40]

That'll teach FIFA and others a lesson hey! Wearing a £520,000 Rolex watch in protest?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11466747/Harry-Kane-wore-520-000-RAINBO

Argus!

Anyone going to Boycott this on 17:46 - Nov 26 with 501 viewsonehunglow

Anyone going to Boycott this on 16:08 - Nov 26 by Wingstandwood

That'll teach FIFA and others a lesson hey! Wearing a £520,000 Rolex watch in protest?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11466747/Harry-Kane-wore-520-000-RAINBO

Proves it all.
Well posted

Frankly,footballers make me spew

Anyone going to Boycott this on 17:59 - Nov 26 with 490 viewsKeithHaynes

Anyone going to Boycott this on 17:46 - Nov 26 by onehunglow

Proves it all.
Well posted

But Michu made you happy ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Anyone going to Boycott this on 17:59 - Nov 26 with 490 viewsWingstandwood

Anyone going to Boycott this on 17:46 - Nov 26 by onehunglow

Proves it all.
Well posted

When I first read it I thought that it may have been a spoof/satire site, it wasn't!

Just goes to show the complete and utter lunacy and downright lack of self awareness along with mind-blowing common sense deficit, that comes from zero-end-product charlatans better off kicking a bag of wind about. How ridiculous they all look with their pathetic empty gesturing!

Argus!

Anyone going to Boycott this on 20:13 - Nov 26 with 441 viewsonehunglow

Anyone going to Boycott this on 17:59 - Nov 26 by KeithHaynes

But Michu made you happy ?

Yes he did. Did he you.

That said,why did he kick the advertising hoearding and injure himself .

You think footballers are bastions of morality then that s for you .

You can be wrong Keith. Nobody ,not even you,are always right

Anyone going to Boycott this on 20:24 - Nov 26 with 433 viewsReslovenSwan1

Rainbow laces and arm bands promote gay lifestyles. This is a political statement in UK and in Qatar where it is illegal.

The burka is considered a political religious symbol in France and is banned in open spaces.

There are a number of political bands ribbons that promote one thing or another. FIFA bans all of them.

They have a low tolerance of gay lifestyles .UK has a high tolerance of ending the lives of the unborn child which is seen as barbaric in certain countries.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone going to Boycott this on 20:29 - Nov 26 with 428 viewsonehunglow

Anyone going to Boycott this on 20:24 - Nov 26 by ReslovenSwan1

Rainbow laces and arm bands promote gay lifestyles. This is a political statement in UK and in Qatar where it is illegal.

The burka is considered a political religious symbol in France and is banned in open spaces.

There are a number of political bands ribbons that promote one thing or another. FIFA bans all of them.

They have a low tolerance of gay lifestyles .UK has a high tolerance of ending the lives of the unborn child which is seen as barbaric in certain countries.

Indeed we do.
Not all believe children should be brought into the world unwanted,unloved,cruelly disabled or conceived by force

Many men see it an an affront to their virility and they disgust me

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024