Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 16:49 - Feb 15 with 19938 viewsNotLoyal

It’s the meeting of two teams. The teams are known to everyone, some don’t care, most will possibly. It’s a bit like the Spanish inquisition without the Spanish who don’t inquire. Bastille ? Is that ok ? Who cares ? Ollie Mc street fighter might be there, Brewster millions where ever he is might appear. There will be a ball and men, it’s the men that make the difference as long as they have a ball.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57062/the-rest-of-februa

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57065/sheffield-united-b

Sheffield United: Wes Foderingham, George Baldock, John Fleck, Chris Basham, Sander Berge, Billy Sharp (captain), John Egan, Oliver Norwood, Jack Robinson, Morgan Gibbs-White, Rhys Norrington-Davies.

Substitutes: Adam Davies, Oli McBurnie, Ben Davies, Conor Hourihane, Charlie Goode, Iliman Ndiaye, Daniel Jebbison.

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Finley Burns, Ben Cabango, Ryan Manning; Cyrus Christie, Flynn Downes, Matt Grimes (captain), Joel Latibeaudiere; Olivier Ntcham, Jamie Paterson, Joel Piroe.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Ryan Bennett, Jay Fulton, Korey Smith, Michael Obafemi, Kyle Joseph, Yan Dhanda.

There could be more to follow.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:07 - Feb 19 with 1425 viewsJohnw102

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:51 - Feb 19 by union_jack

Feeling exactly the same.

I really don’t think he’s up to it and I think the dressing room has gone as well. It’s looking that way.

The solution? God only knows!

MKDs never in top half of table under him now in play off position.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:10 - Feb 19 with 1380 viewsonehunglow

Ball given away again by Fisher

Why is this allowed to continue

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:11 - Feb 19 with 1378 viewsJack11

Including those out on loan, this is a playoff worthy squad we have. Don’t his superiors see that? Yeah the tactics are idiotic, the terrible game management is beyond belief but the real issue with Martin is his player judgement. We have better players out on loan ffs.
Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:13 - Feb 19 with 1339 viewsonehunglow

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:11 - Feb 19 by Jack11

Including those out on loan, this is a playoff worthy squad we have. Don’t his superiors see that? Yeah the tactics are idiotic, the terrible game management is beyond belief but the real issue with Martin is his player judgement. We have better players out on loan ffs.

True.
Whits ,dont forget was out the door as soon as window opened.

BTW,is Fisher deliberately trying to lose us games or is Martin

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:14 - Feb 19 with 1328 viewsJack11

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:13 - Feb 19 by onehunglow

True.
Whits ,dont forget was out the door as soon as window opened.

BTW,is Fisher deliberately trying to lose us games or is Martin

Sending Whittaker and Benda on loan is a sacking offence alone.
Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:15 - Feb 19 with 1317 viewsicecoldjack

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:07 - Feb 19 by Johnw102

That is the smoking gun for me. Couldnt do it at a lower level yet gets a decent job at a championship Club, no track record at all yet we Are supposed to trust him to build something better .

The gamble hasnt paid off so time to Get rid.
Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:15 - Feb 19 with 1302 viewsKeithHaynes

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:10 - Feb 19 by onehunglow

Ball given away again by Fisher

Why is this allowed to continue

That last one was even better.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:19 - Feb 19 with 1243 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Teams have learnt that when we have the ball in their half they only have to threaten to tackle and the ball goes all the way back to our half.

We have made progress this half we won a corner.

Login to get fewer ads

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:19 - Feb 19 with 1238 viewsAndyCole

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:15 - Feb 19 by icecoldjack

That is the smoking gun for me. Couldnt do it at a lower level yet gets a decent job at a championship Club, no track record at all yet we Are supposed to trust him to build something better .

The gamble hasnt paid off so time to Get rid.

Indeed, Iceman.

Yet the twps say it's a process they trust. Blindly, whilst chewing their cuds, heads bowed. Classic sheeple, happily clapping.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:19 - Feb 19 with 1233 viewsonehunglow

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:15 - Feb 19 by KeithHaynes

any subs

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:20 - Feb 19 with 1210 viewsDr_Parnassus

Sobering thought.

We have now conceded 3 more goals than we did in the whole of last season.

15 games to go......

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:21 - Feb 19 with 1193 viewssw02sea

Men against boys !!!!!
I’ve never been so embarrassed, and angered to watch us, as I’ve been for the majority of the games this season under Russell Martin.
This charlatan of a football manager has to go.
How many games like this does it take?
FFS Yanks get your heads out of your arses, and get rid of him before we become more of a laughing stock, then we already are.
Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:21 - Feb 19 with 1190 viewsA_Fans_Dad

They are stronger, faster, more determined and have a game plan.
A lesson in how to play.
Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:21 - Feb 19 with 1183 viewsKeithHaynes

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:19 - Feb 19 by onehunglow

any subs

That’s the problem.

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:21 - Feb 19 with 1178 viewsAndyCole

Downs getting beasted, from all angles.

Martin needs to get subs on pdq.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:21 - Feb 19 with 1182 viewsguthrieintherain

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:15 - Feb 19 by KeithHaynes

This performance is doing my head in.

Tippy tappy suicidal passes with no goal threat whatsoever.

Starting to lose patience with the process this crap is unexcusable.

Was looking forward to a curry and a few beers tonight.

Think I will skip the curry and triple up on the beer.

Sort it out Martin.

No more excuses this is embarassing.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:22 - Feb 19 with 1159 viewsonehunglow

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:21 - Feb 19 by sw02sea

Men against boys !!!!!
I’ve never been so embarrassed, and angered to watch us, as I’ve been for the majority of the games this season under Russell Martin.
This charlatan of a football manager has to go.
How many games like this does it take?
FFS Yanks get your heads out of your arses, and get rid of him before we become more of a laughing stock, then we already are.

We are told we havent the money to bin him.
However,the damage he is doing and will do will cost us more.

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:23 - Feb 19 with 1159 viewsKeithHaynes

I remember a time when Swansea footballers had the ball at their feet and ran at their opponent.
I think.

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:24 - Feb 19 with 1127 viewsonehunglow

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:23 - Feb 19 by KeithHaynes

I remember a time when Swansea footballers had the ball at their feet and ran at their opponent.
I think.

Playing a passing game is good if you can pass
We can't.

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:28 - Feb 19 with 1086 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:23 - Feb 19 by KeithHaynes

I think.

I think the theory was that if you beat a man you disrupt the defence. Call me old fashioned.

We now employ the 'Grand old Duke of York' ( no not that one) tactic - march them up to the defence and march them back again.

[Post edited 19 Feb 2022 16:31]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:30 - Feb 19 with 1045 viewsonehunglow

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:28 - Feb 19 by JACKMANANDBOY

I think the theory was that if you beat a man you disrupt the defence. Call me old fashioned.

We now employ the 'Grand old Duke of York' ( no not that one) tactic - march them up to the defence and march them back again.

When was the last man we beat?

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:30 - Feb 19 with 1051 viewsChief

And what's a very real possibility now is the scum going above us tonight.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:30 - Feb 19 with 1041 viewsKeithHaynes

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:28 - Feb 19 by JACKMANANDBOY

Call me Brad Maylett 😂

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:31 - Feb 19 with 1018 viewsshingle

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:07 - Feb 19 by Johnw102

And we were in 4th position and a play off final before we give the job to this header.
Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:34 - Feb 19 with 959 viewsjasper_T

Garrick has scored for Plymouth in what looks to be the most one-sided game of all time by the BBC stats.

Benda keeping a clean sheet for Peterborough so far. It's 10v10 in that game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024