Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New silent posters 22:56 - Jan 4 with 1866 viewsbuilthjack

Quite a few new names are at the bottom of the screen. They don't join in with debate.
Spies?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

New silent posters on 23:16 - Jan 4 with 1815 viewsAndyCole

Who could they be Builthy ? From afar ?

This is a local ...... for local people.

'Eddie, will more strangers come ?
Calm yourself Tubs, none shall come...'

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

New silent posters on 23:20 - Jan 4 with 1813 viewslifelong

I am one, apparently.

Carrying tales back to HQ is my specialty.
New silent posters on 23:27 - Jan 4 with 1806 viewsbuilthjack

New silent posters on 23:20 - Jan 4 by lifelong

I am one, apparently.

Watch they don't catch you Agent R

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

New silent posters on 23:33 - Jan 4 with 1795 viewslifelong

New silent posters on 23:27 - Jan 4 by builthjack

Watch they don't catch you Agent R

I’m difficult to catch, been on a number of assignments lately, the most difficult was being under cover in the Wirral area, had to give it up the smell of bullshit was too much.
New silent posters on 23:40 - Jan 4 with 1784 viewsFireboy2

New silent posters on 23:33 - Jan 4 by lifelong

I’m difficult to catch, been on a number of assignments lately, the most difficult was being under cover in the Wirral area, had to give it up the smell of bullshit was too much.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
New silent posters on 02:12 - Jan 5 with 1699 viewsTreforys_Jack

I am one, apparently.

That's what I was accused of repeatedly by one persistent poster, had to use the ignore function in the end.
New silent posters on 07:16 - Jan 5 with 1640 views73__73

Probably Tories

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

New silent posters on 08:45 - Jan 5 with 1610 viewsCatullus

New silent posters on 07:16 - Jan 5 by 73__73

Probably Tories

You forgot an S.

I know a couple of people who read this site but never post.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

New silent posters on 11:26 - Jan 5 with 1540 viewsonehunglow

New silent posters on 23:40 - Jan 4 by Fireboy2

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fancy another lunch dat Eddie?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

New silent posters on 11:28 - Jan 5 with 1538 viewsonehunglow

We've lost Keith and now we see the Three Amigos bang at it trying to ridicule posters again

Pretty obvious.

New silent posters on 14:00 - Jan 5 with 1486 viewsGixerJack

I was once married to a woman that talked incessantly but didn’t actually say anything.
New silent posters on 14:36 - Jan 5 with 1464 viewsGruffStephens

We have a few thousand active posters. Around 80% of those come here for Swansea news. Not for this forum. As do guests. We won’t be eliminating people just because nobody knows who they are.
The more the merrier, please read my temporary management post and help keith out.
New silent posters on 15:07 - Jan 5 with 1434 viewslifelong

New silent posters on 11:28 - Jan 5 by onehunglow

We've lost Keith and now we see the Three Amigos bang at it trying to ridicule posters again

Pretty obvious.

You don’t any poster to ridicule you, you do a pretty good job of it yourself. 😂
New silent posters on 19:04 - Jan 6 with 1339 viewsbuilthjack

Cimlaswan. New?

New silent posters on 19:13 - Jan 6 with 1324 viewsTreforys_Jack

New silent posters on 19:04 - Jan 6 by builthjack

Cimlaswan. New?

New silent posters on 19:33 - Jan 6 with 1288 viewsNotLoyal

We should remember people can browse this forum no matter if they are members or not.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

New silent posters on 19:48 - Jan 6 with 1269 viewsItchySphincter

I am one, apparently.

I get quite a bit of that too, although it’s tapered off recently. I always thought it was weird being told to “go back to the other site”, being as I’ve been on this one ever since it started.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

New silent posters on 20:18 - Jan 6 with 1245 viewsCanveySwan

I am definitely a silent forum reader. Watch from afar and occasionally post. Doesn’t make me a spy or less of a fan. I don’t have a season ticket but do try and get to games, home or away whenever I can. I don’t like how some threads get highjacked and hate all the in fighting. Also think the guys that run this site, do an amazing job.
New silent posters on 20:41 - Jan 6 with 1206 viewsbuilthjack

New silent posters on 20:18 - Jan 6 by CanveySwan

I am definitely a silent forum reader. Watch from afar and occasionally post. Doesn’t make me a spy or less of a fan. I don’t have a season ticket but do try and get to games, home or away whenever I can. I don’t like how some threads get highjacked and hate all the in fighting. Also think the guys that run this site, do an amazing job.

You are a good poster Agent CS

New silent posters on 20:41 - Jan 6 with 1198 viewsonehunglow

New silent posters on 19:48 - Jan 6 by ItchySphincter

I get quite a bit of that too, although it’s tapered off recently. I always thought it was weird being told to “go back to the other site”, being as I’ve been on this one ever since it started.

Weird is a very much overused word. Rather like Vile.

Plenty of evidence out there .

New silent posters on 20:53 - Jan 6 with 1186 viewsCanveySwan

New silent posters on 20:41 - Jan 6 by builthjack

You are a good poster Agent CS

Thanks Builthy, remember you gave me some good advice when I took my kids to Ipswich away. Kids had a great day out.
New silent posters on 21:13 - Jan 6 with 1164 viewsbuilthjack

New silent posters on 20:53 - Jan 6 by CanveySwan

Thanks Builthy, remember you gave me some good advice when I took my kids to Ipswich away. Kids had a great day out.

If the kids are happy everyone is happy.

New silent posters on 21:30 - Jan 6 with 1137 viewsFireboy2

New silent posters on 21:13 - Jan 6 by builthjack

If the kids are happy everyone is happy.

Aye that's correct, if my eldests belly is full then he's happy as you well know.
New silent posters on 22:18 - Jan 6 with 1108 viewsbuilthjack

New silent posters on 21:30 - Jan 6 by Fireboy2

Aye that's correct, if my eldests belly is full then he's happy as you well know.

He likes his grub for sure. Not an ounce of fat on him. He's a good lad.

New silent posters on 22:38 - Jan 6 with 1080 viewsFireboy2

New silent posters on 22:18 - Jan 6 by builthjack

He likes his grub for sure. Not an ounce of fat on him. He's a good lad.

Like his dad then 😉
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024