Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Be Honest Russy 15:33 - Sep 18 with 3945 viewsonehunglow

This job is above yiu.
Walk off into the sunset as we do nit deserve you .

In the meantime,get Naughton off and bring on Piroe and Ncham

Now

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Be Honest Russy on 10:21 - Sep 19 with 530 viewsItchySphincter

Be Honest Russy on 10:18 - Sep 19 by jackrmee

I've never even been on the other site.

All the boards are just tabs in a web browser to me. I don’t get the them and us thing and in all my years using the boards I’ve only ever read a handful of PMs. Apparently for some posters if you have a different view it is’ hate’.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Be Honest Russy on 10:21 - Sep 19 with 528 viewsvetchonian

Be Honest Russy on 01:01 - Sep 19 by ValeJack

Is there genuinely an agenda with some posters on here against genuine attempts to make positive change? Get a grip. He's had limited time to make a huge change that has been driven by the fans' desire to see passing football. Yes - Cooper did very well. Martin has lost a lot of the major players in terms of what made us successful recently. If we are in the bottom three at Xmas then yes - concerns are warranted. Right now just support the efforts of the players and management. Please.

yes RM has had limited time but it is obvious his plan is not working.
we have had high levels of possession and passed the ball yet we have only one win on the board and yesterday we rescued a point with a more purposeful style. Although we had 70% ish of the ball first half Luton still managed to score 3 and we were lucky not to be 4 or 5 down at half time whereas we had very few attempts at goal.
what the critics are saying are that this keepball possession based game is not working. Whilst the change in personnel gave is a boost second half we also changed tactics and were less intent on striking the ball around to keep possession we looked to move it forwards to make use of it....Martinez certainly didn't play as we did first half and Luadrup too talked of pointless passing for passing sake which we do a lot.
RM needs to demonstrate he has learnt he needs 2 yp top and a no 10 and move the ball forwards. That shape and style can be adopted using the current squad with the "stars" having 45,60 mins until they are fit for 90 that way we start to get results the squad learns the way and the opposition dont do as they did yesterday for 45 mind as it is obvious we will just pass the ball around

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Be Honest Russy on 10:22 - Sep 19 with 525 viewsonehunglow

Be Honest Russy on 10:21 - Sep 19 by ItchySphincter

All the boards are just tabs in a web browser to me. I don’t get the them and us thing and in all my years using the boards I’ve only ever read a handful of PMs. Apparently for some posters if you have a different view it is’ hate’.

Nice try Itch.
You can say what you want on here and nobody verifies it .

Be Honest Russy on 10:24 - Sep 19 with 521 viewsItchySphincter

Be Honest Russy on 10:22 - Sep 19 by onehunglow

Nice try Itch.
You can say what you want on here and nobody verifies it .

Honestly not trying to wind you up but I’m speaking the truth. I’m not in cahoots with anyone.

Be Honest Russy on 10:29 - Sep 19 with 506 viewsonehunglow

Be Honest Russy on 10:24 - Sep 19 by ItchySphincter

Honestly not trying to wind you up but I’m speaking the truth. I’m not in cahoots with anyone.

Ok,I will accept that at face value .Only you know.

I simply am suspicious of Russy and am concerned he may upset our best players

I want our club to get promoted and prosper.

That underpins all I post

Genuinely

Be Honest Russy on 10:35 - Sep 19 with 499 viewsItchySphincter

Be Honest Russy on 10:29 - Sep 19 by onehunglow

Ok,I will accept that at face value .Only you know.

I simply am suspicious of Russy and am concerned he may upset our best players

I want our club to get promoted and prosper.

That underpins all I post

Genuinely

You’re entitled to your concerns. I think RM is far from the finished article and similar to Cooper in some ways. I think he needs to earn the right to do and say some of the things he does, but, and the proof will be in the pudding, I do see a glimmer of hope in that mistakes aside we appear to be trying to be more positive. Another poster, Resloven I think, made the point that patience is required otherwise we’re in quick fix territory like Cardiff. It might work for them temporarily but it’s not sustainable. I’m hoping for something sustainable so at the moment I’m willing to be patient. This doesn’t feel like a Clement/Bradley situation to me.

Be Honest Russy on 10:49 - Sep 19 with 484 viewsonehunglow

Be Honest Russy on 10:35 - Sep 19 by ItchySphincter

You’re entitled to your concerns. I think RM is far from the finished article and similar to Cooper in some ways. I think he needs to earn the right to do and say some of the things he does, but, and the proof will be in the pudding, I do see a glimmer of hope in that mistakes aside we appear to be trying to be more positive. Another poster, Resloven I think, made the point that patience is required otherwise we’re in quick fix territory like Cardiff. It might work for them temporarily but it’s not sustainable. I’m hoping for something sustainable so at the moment I’m willing to be patient. This doesn’t feel like a Clement/Bradley situation to me.

A good riposte and I pray he does come good but I speak of the now and of my concerns.
That is all really.

Be Honest Russy on 10:56 - Sep 19 with 479 viewsOptimisticJack

Be Honest Russy on 17:25 - Sep 18 by lifelong

I realise you’ve blocked me, perhaps someone else can tell you what a pathetic poster you are.

Totally agree.
Wish this bloke would stop posting on here.
Pathetic post and some of the replies are flabbergasting.

Optimisticjack

Login to get fewer ads

Be Honest Russy on 11:01 - Sep 19 with 476 viewsjackrmee

Be Honest Russy on 10:35 - Sep 19 by ItchySphincter

Excellent post.
And this is why it's a long term project.
This club needs to be ready when RM gets sacked or gets poached. We need a clear identity and way of playing, so we can bring another manager in to take over seamlessly.

Let's be honest. Martin won't be here long. He will either get us playing well and get poached, or we will not see improvement and he will get sacked.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Be Honest Russy on 18:50 - Sep 19 with 405 views73__73

The op has totally lost the plot

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024