Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds United Game Matchday Thread 13:31 - May 18 with 8067 viewsSaintNick

An early posting today for a historic match in terms of World Events of the last year, I'm going to enjoy it whatever the results

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 19:55 - May 18 with 1104 viewsIngskneeslide

The stench of fish on this thread is repulsive. Think this forum needs a reset
Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 19:55 - May 18 with 1106 viewsdarthvader

Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 19:52 - May 18 by saint22

This ref is awful how many fouls has Cooper made

Dirty leeds

keep the faith coyr

Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 19:56 - May 18 with 1101 viewssmartjoe

Well done Ralfie....takes our best player off and replaces him with our worst player...and the result is a given. What a wally.
Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 19:56 - May 18 with 1101 viewsI_would

The usual meek collapse from our Ralphy motivated bunch. Dross and expected. Out managed.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 19:57 - May 18 with 1092 viewsSadoldgit

HTF did we lose that 2-0? What was McCarthy thinking for the first and Stephens fluffs a great chance to equalise and the next minute the ball is in the back of our net again.
[Post edited 18 May 2021 19:57]
Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 19:57 - May 18 with 1086 viewsbarry_sanchez

We're gash, if Fulham didn't fold we would have with the pressure, usual gash, I genuinely wouldn't be arsed if we went down, it would almost put us out of our misery, next season more #wemarchon Pyongyang propaganda with no direction other than milking the gravy train for as little investment as possible.

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 19:58 - May 18 with 1075 viewsgrumpy

I do have an issue with the team selection, why not start with Ings and Adams, they play well together and could have put us into a lead in the first half.
Why keep swapping the Goalkeepers about? Defenders need to get used to a goalkeeper and how he reacts.
Our defending is truly awful. Get a new defence coach.
Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 19:58 - May 18 with 1066 viewsbarry_sanchez

Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 19:57 - May 18 by Sadoldgit

HTF did we lose that 2-0? What was McCarthy thinking for the first and Stephens fluffs a great chance to equalise and the next minute the ball is in the back of our net again.

Because Jack Stephens is the Bez of the football World, that lad is so shite and in fact I'm doing Bez a disservice.

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone

Login to get fewer ads

Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 19:58 - May 18 with 1068 viewsSadoldgit

Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 19:56 - May 18 by I_would

The usual meek collapse from our Ralphy motivated bunch. Dross and expected. Out managed.

What planet are you on? How is it Ralph’s fault that McCarthy had a brain fart?
Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 20:01 - May 18 with 1034 viewssaint22

Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 19:57 - May 18 by Sadoldgit

That game just illustrated all our problems and how much work needs doing in the summer
Completely out thought by leeds and our inability to finish moves in the last third made us pay and Leeds showed us exactly how to do it
We have half a team good enough but need new players everywhere starting with keeper!!
Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 20:01 - May 18 with 1029 viewsI_would

Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 19:55 - May 18 by Ingskneeslide

The stench of fish on this thread is repulsive. Think this forum needs a reset

Still commenting on the commenters I see. 'previous lurker' ha ha. Why don't you comment on this then you could be commenting on a commenter complaining about a commenter always commenting on commenters. Then you could really bore the crap out of everyone.

Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 20:01 - May 18 with 1029 viewssmartjoe

Ralfie takes off our best player and replaces him with our worse player (confirmed over the season),,,,,,,,and the result is a given. What a wally!
Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 20:02 - May 18 with 1028 viewsSadoldgit

Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 19:45 - May 18 by I_would

Because we have a crap manager who can't tell who's any good and who ain't. He's have them in tomorrow practicing running, running and more running. Forget the shooting practice. Running is very important.

How many training sessions have you attended?
Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 20:03 - May 18 with 1011 viewsbarry_sanchez

Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 19:58 - May 18 by Sadoldgit

Well I would pick the coont first but then again we have Forster and Gunn so we're fooked in that dept, put any of our centrebacks in front of them and what have you got? A clown convention, they're not good enough and no amount of happy clapping in your Christmas tree number will change that, they're shite.

Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 20:03 - May 18 with 1010 viewsI_would

Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 20:02 - May 18 by Sadoldgit

How many training sessions have you attended?

Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 20:06 - May 18 with 990 viewsRon11

Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 19:58 - May 18 by barry_sanchez

Because Jack Stephens is the Bez of the football World, that lad is so shite and in fact I'm doing Bez a disservice.

Their second goal, two midfielders , Ward Prowse and Armstrong trying to defend, no fu cking sign of the actual defenders - shocking.
Where was Adams when he was needed? Why keep changing the keepers?
Outmuscled and outrun by Leeds, and no tactics , gameplay or any idea at all how to stop them.
Ralph needs to take a quiet look at himself and his ideas...soon.
Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 20:11 - May 18 with 965 viewsI_would

Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 20:06 - May 18 by Ron11

Their second goal, two midfielders , Ward Prowse and Armstrong trying to defend, no fu cking sign of the actual defenders - shocking.
Where was Adams when he was needed? Why keep changing the keepers?
Outmuscled and outrun by Leeds, and no tactics , gameplay or any idea at all how to stop them.
Ralph needs to take a quiet look at himself and his ideas...soon.

100%. Being the same for months now. One trick pony and now it's pretty common knowledge even in ITK. Can't afford to sack him so the same gruel every meal all next season. It's a pity the SFC staff aren't as keen on winning as some of the fans.

Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 20:13 - May 18 with 953 viewsRon11

It's Ralph's fault that he was actually playing.
Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 20:18 - May 18 with 929 viewsI_would

Widely accepted that alternating goalies is an incorrect decision by any manager and no one ever does is except for Ralphy. Shows his lack of nouse and then we collapsed as we do and lost easily, managers lack of organisation and motivation.

Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 20:24 - May 18 with 907 viewsSadoldgit

Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 20:13 - May 18 by Ron11

It's Ralph's fault that he was actually playing.

Fault? He pulled off a world class save earlier. Was that his fault too?
As for calling the manage Ralphy, how old are you I would? Do grow up.
Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 20:27 - May 18 with 889 viewsIngskneeslide

Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 20:03 - May 18 by I_would

Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 20:32 - May 18 with 871 viewsSadoldgit

Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 20:11 - May 18 by I_would

100%. Being the same for months now. One trick pony and now it's pretty common knowledge even in ITK. Can't afford to sack him so the same gruel every meal all next season. It's a pity the SFC staff aren't as keen on winning as some of the fans.

You do talk absolute drivel. The 1st goal was soft and down to a misjudgement by McCarthy. Thereafter we pushed forward looking for an equaliser and Leeds exploited the gaps. Should we have sat back and defended a 1-0 defeat?
Of course the club could afford to sack him if they wanted to. They don’t want to. Fortunately for us people who know what they are doing make the decisions, not people like you who are just in it for the wind up.
Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 20:34 - May 18 with 867 viewsI_would

Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 20:32 - May 18 by Sadoldgit

You do talk absolute drivel. The 1st goal was soft and down to a misjudgement by McCarthy. Thereafter we pushed forward looking for an equaliser and Leeds exploited the gaps. Should we have sat back and defended a 1-0 defeat?
Of course the club could afford to sack him if they wanted to. They don’t want to. Fortunately for us people who know what they are doing make the decisions, not people like you who are just in it for the wind up.

Well I'm glad you're enjoying watching them lose every week.

Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 20:38 - May 18 with 849 viewsIngskneeslide

Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 20:34 - May 18 by I_would

Well I'm glad you're enjoying watching them lose every week.

‘Them’? Not ‘us’?
Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 20:43 - May 18 with 829 viewsRon11

Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 20:24 - May 18 by Sadoldgit

Fault? He pulled off a world class save earlier. Was that his fault too?
As for calling the manage Ralphy, how old are you I would? Do grow up.

Show me where I called Hassenhutl 'Ralphy' because I can't see it..or when my tag was 'I would'.
[Post edited 18 May 2021 20:46]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024