Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer 20:33 - Dec 29 with 6328 viewsGeoffThom

Any rumours yet
Transfer on 10:35 - Jan 6 with 1859 viewsThornburyswan

Looks like we are trying for Folarin Balogun from the Arse, looks a good prospect IF we can get him.
Transfer on 12:20 - Jan 6 with 1761 viewsandypitt56

We have been linked with Keinan Davies from Villa

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/champ-clubs-keinan-davis-link
Transfer on 12:39 - Jan 6 with 1734 viewsCatullus

Transfer on 10:35 - Jan 6 by Thornburyswan

Looks like we are trying for Folarin Balogun from the Arse, looks a good prospect IF we can get him.

I like the look of Balogun. Not sure if we have the wherewithal for him though, there is interest higher up.

Depends if he just wants a big contract or actually does want to play, I reckon. A few months with us, 10-15 goals and he could land his dream move!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Transfer on 12:41 - Jan 6 with 1732 viewshobo

Transfer on 10:35 - Jan 6 by Thornburyswan

Might be a good signing on a permanent

The Davis link from Villa looks like the type of player we need. Has had a lot more first team experience and will be eager for a chance to impress
Transfer on 18:11 - Jan 6 with 1610 viewsChief

Jack Clarke from spurs loan rumour

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Transfer on 20:11 - Jan 6 with 1519 viewsKeithHaynes

Transfer on 18:11 - Jan 6 by Chief

Jack Clarke from spurs loan rumour

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/53847/swansea-city-regro

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Transfer on 21:51 - Jan 6 with 1422 viewsAndyCole

Transfer on 12:41 - Jan 6 by hobo

Might be a good signing on a permanent

The Davis link from Villa looks like the type of player we need. Has had a lot more first team experience and will be eager for a chance to impress

Agreed, looks the pick of the bunch so far, esp with MGW going (as Ayew may need to drop deeper into more of a 10 than the false 9).

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Transfer on 21:59 - Jan 6 with 1413 viewsAndyCole

Transfer on 20:11 - Jan 6 by KeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/53847/swansea-city-regro

Great link to proper current analysis of transfer situation Keith.

(btw Is this thread the Go-To place for transfer news ? (vs pop-up threads which sometimes duplicate/distract))

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Login to get fewer ads

Transfer on 11:08 - Jan 7 with 1286 views34dfgdf54

https://futballsurgery.com/2021/01/07/west-brom-leading-race-andre-ayew-after-su

Edit - The below sums the source up:

Former Swansea City boss Graham Potter desperate to unite with the Ghanaian this time at American Express Community Stadium. It’s understood that West Brom however lead the race to capture the Black Stars captain after Baggies making the first important step to complete the transfer revealed by Ghanasoccernet.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2021 11:09]
Transfer on 11:37 - Jan 7 with 1249 viewsThornburyswan

Transfer on 11:08 - Jan 7 by 34dfgdf54

https://futballsurgery.com/2021/01/07/west-brom-leading-race-andre-ayew-after-su

Former Swansea City boss Graham Potter desperate to unite with the Ghanaian this time at American Express Community Stadium. It’s understood that West Brom however lead the race to capture the Black Stars captain after Baggies making the first important step to complete the transfer revealed by Ghanasoccernet.

With his contract up in June it would be very difficult to turn £7M down if there is any truth in the story & with losing MGW plus Palmer too personally I think that would end our top 2 ambitions but could still make the play-offs with a striker plus attacking midfielder (‘10’) added
Transfer on 16:38 - Jan 7 with 1144 viewsAndyCole

Transfer on 11:08 - Jan 7 by 34dfgdf54

Almost irreplaceable in the role he plays for us. Would be a huge blow.

But for that sort of money we may get some top young talent on loan ( a H Wilson doppelgänger).

Transfer on 17:33 - Jan 7 with 1117 viewsnantywatcher

Transfer on 16:38 - Jan 7 by AndyCole

Almost irreplaceable in the role he plays for us. Would be a huge blow.

But for that sort of money we may get some top young talent on loan ( a H Wilson doppelgänger).

£7million - maybe on Planet SAM so cross fingers, but the rest of the article seems utter tosh to me. I know West Ham wouldn't even consider him on a free.
Transfer on 23:38 - Jan 7 with 952 viewsAndyCole

Transfer on 17:33 - Jan 7 by nantywatcher

£7million - maybe on Planet SAM so cross fingers, but the rest of the article seems utter tosh to me. I know West Ham wouldn't even consider him on a free.

Planet SAM now saying he's in for someone up top - from abroad. Phew

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024