Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mike VDH who are they kidding. 16:18 - Jun 11 with 7358 viewsNotLoyal

Still injured get to fck.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 23:19 - Jun 11 with 1415 viewsKilkennyjack

The Sam and Ben show then, still sounds pretty good to me. 🤷‍♂️

Beware of the Risen People

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 23:23 - Jun 11 with 1415 viewsjack_lord

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 20:43 - Jun 11 by NotLoyal

Club have said he’s out, I just can’t see what the club get back from him if he’s off on a free, if he is being a knob hear then just tell it how it is. However, as I suspect it’s another gylfi, Llorente situation. If as reported he is on 35k a week then over 215 weeks he’s done ok plus what’s to come.
This pandemic has made me see the vast majority of footballers for what they are.

As a few others have said, not missed the football at all over the last three months as it seemed so insignificant and made me look at the footballers with even more of a critical eye on their earnings.
I am starting to look forward to see my team play but how enjoyable is each game going to be without a crowd and will I look at each game as a platform to keep big business rolling the gravy train for the prima donnas.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 00:42 - Jun 12 with 1372 viewsBadlands

When he was injured I remember it hoped he'd be back for the ed of the season. Given he will have missed a couple of months of rehab it isn't surprising he's not going to b back.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 01:18 - Jun 12 with 1363 viewsNotLoyal

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 00:42 - Jun 12 by Badlands

When he was injured I remember it hoped he'd be back for the ed of the season. Given he will have missed a couple of months of rehab it isn't surprising he's not going to b back.

So, he's just, sat about for 3 months with no rehab?
A professional sportsman being paid to not get fit and the club just let that happen?
Logic...

OK I've changed it.

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 07:33 - Jun 12 with 1310 views34dfgdf54

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 22:30 - Jun 11 by pencoedjack

Away days are far more fun.

If I don’t get a ST it’s another plus point as I’d probably get more in without to much earache from Mrs PJ

Win win 👍

Same with me Penc, don't bother with home games half as much as I used too.
Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 10:04 - Jun 12 with 1248 viewsKGriz16

Things pushed back due to pandemic. Gave his interview the other day stating his intentions to play. It's common sense.
Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 15:15 - Jun 12 with 1138 viewsBadlands

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 01:18 - Jun 12 by NotLoyal

So, he's just, sat about for 3 months with no rehab?
A professional sportsman being paid to not get fit and the club just let that happen?
Logic...

Not 'no rehab' but he would have had limited one to one, physiotherapy and access to the training centre.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 15:25 - Jun 12 with 1131 viewsBryanSwan

Not really fussed to be fair, is not as if we have much chance of doing anything this season. Would rather give Cabango and Rodon more time together as they would still be here next year.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Login to get fewer ads

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 15:35 - Jun 12 with 1122 viewsNotLoyal

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 15:15 - Jun 12 by Badlands

Not 'no rehab' but he would have had limited one to one, physiotherapy and access to the training centre.

Injury was six months ago.
The only grass he’s on is Dutch.

OK I've changed it.

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 16:10 - Jun 12 with 1109 viewspencoedjack

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 15:25 - Jun 12 by BryanSwan

Not really fussed to be fair, is not as if we have much chance of doing anything this season. Would rather give Cabango and Rodon more time together as they would still be here next year.

3 points off the play offs

Id say its all to play for.
Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 16:38 - Jun 12 with 1087 viewssainthelens

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 15:25 - Jun 12 by BryanSwan

Stupid post.
Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 16:39 - Jun 12 with 1086 viewsjack_lord

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 15:35 - Jun 12 by NotLoyal

Injury was six months ago.
The only grass he’s on is Dutch.

And each time he is close to being fir there has been another set back even the one where he would have been for by the second week in May has now been knocked back. Don't understand how it could have been further pushed back when he gets best treatment.

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 17:36 - Jun 12 with 1057 viewsBryanSwan

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 16:10 - Jun 12 by pencoedjack

Have you seen us play this year?
There is no chance we get the playoffs, why'd you think the club would offer 50% off season tickets upon promotion.
It isn't happening.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 18:19 - Jun 12 with 1036 viewsDafyddHuw

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 19:44 - Jun 11 by jack_lord

Sincerely hope that the club haven't been paying him mega thousands every week while the NHS staff have been losing their lives trying to save lives earning in a year what he does in a few weeks.
If, however, he is genuinely injured and just that unlucky then he should sign a year contract to repay the club for helping him through a tough time.
I suspect the worst from modern footballers.

Well if the club have been paying him mega thousands every week, that would be their fault surely, not VDH's.

That's like you being paid £1M a year and then people blaming you for taking the money, as opposed to blaming your employers for signing a ridiculous contract they couldn't afford.
Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 18:31 - Jun 12 with 1026 viewsWhiterockin

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 16:10 - Jun 12 by pencoedjack

Agree totally. 2 games a week with a young fit eager squad with everything to prove. Get a win at Middlesborough, which is the only long trip plus with other midweek away games kicking off early, it really is game on.
Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 18:33 - Jun 12 with 1026 viewsjack_lord

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 18:19 - Jun 12 by DafyddHuw

Well if the club have been paying him mega thousands every week, that would be their fault surely, not VDH's.

That's like you being paid £1M a year and then people blaming you for taking the money, as opposed to blaming your employers for signing a ridiculous contract they couldn't afford.

That all depends on how injured he is. I understand your point and the club obviously offered the contract but if there is any suggestion that the injury is taking longer to mend than any genuine reason then it is shameful in the current context.

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 18:42 - Jun 12 with 1018 views3swan

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 18:31 - Jun 12 by Whiterockin

Agree totally. 2 games a week with a young fit eager squad with everything to prove. Get a win at Middlesborough, which is the only long trip plus with other midweek away games kicking off early, it really is game on.

Scary if we do get promoted but we started the season well so if we can do the same now who knows?
Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 18:48 - Jun 12 with 1012 viewsPozuelosSideys

We wont see VDH again. The performance against Wigan away was everything we needed to know. After that hes just been meh and waiting to leave.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 18:48 - Jun 12 with 1012 viewsbiggar

These footballers who are said to be injured so don’t play for months before moving on.

I’ve always wondered what happens when they go out of the house during this period. Do they wander round with massively fake limps for weeks?!
Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 22:06 - Jun 12 with 936 viewsTNT

Bennie's missus is called Bill.

They've got flower pots.

Yep... Bill and Ben!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 23:32 - Jun 12 with 915 viewsMad_Mike

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 18:48 - Jun 12 by biggar

These footballers who are said to be injured so don’t play for months before moving on.

I’ve always wondered what happens when they go out of the house during this period. Do they wander round with massively fake limps for weeks?!

He wasn't wandering around with a fake limp when I spoke to him. 🙂
Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 23:46 - Jun 12 with 908 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Good servant particularly waiting for his time with us. He’s done his job here and could probably do a job at a slightly higher level with significantly more wages. Not worth breaking the bank to keep.

We are a club that relies on transition now instead of the continuity we had through our ascent to the premiership - just hope we can keep producing replacements from the youth as our scouting seems non existent

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 00:30 - Jun 13 with 900 viewsjack_lord

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 23:32 - Jun 12 by Mad_Mike

He wasn't wandering around with a fake limp when I spoke to him. 🙂

There are always going to be posters who know some of the player very well and I recognise why they support them.
I think that Mike was the rock in defence and was one of the first players on my team sheet but one injury that has lingered and incredibly repeated when the season has been extended by 6 weeks is questionable.
Maybe we are gullible but maybe it is genuine.
Big coincidence though.

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 00:54 - Jun 13 with 891 viewsNotLoyal

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 17:36 - Jun 12 by BryanSwan

Have you seen us play this year?
There is no chance we get the playoffs, why'd you think the club would offer 50% off season tickets upon promotion.
It isn't happening.

Becauseif it happens, it won’t, but if it did ...
The reduction is a drop in the ocean compared to the millions and millions these cnts who run the club would run off with.

OK I've changed it.

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 08:53 - Jun 13 with 836 viewsWhiterockin

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 18:42 - Jun 12 by 3swan

Scary if we do get promoted but we started the season well so if we can do the same now who knows?

I don't think we will win promotion, but getting to the play offs is not out of the question. Imagine a play off final with no fans.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024