Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfers 2020 21 15:06 - Mar 3 with 4978 viewsBadlands

Would it be sensible to pay upwards of £3.2 million for Woodman or should we get another loan or put Mulder between the sticks?

https://newcastle.vitalfootball.co.uk/report-3-6m-rated-man-leaves-nufc-with-wai

One of the few position we can speculate about as some, all o none of the loans and out of contract players might stay.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Transfers 2020 21 on 13:55 - Mar 4 with 1192 viewspembsjack

We will not be paying 7 figures for any player. Freebies, loans or donkeys are our targets.
Transfers 2020 21 on 16:06 - Mar 4 with 1136 viewsmonmouth

Transfers 2020 21 on 20:00 - Mar 3 by Badlands

I don't think it is.
Not an uncommon opinion.

Nope, I agree. Reminds me of Vorm, post the injury which finished him as a top quality keeper. Easily beaten, doesn’t give the defence confidence, totally ordinary. Can save a penalty.

With our young defence we need a much more commanding, voluble and proactive goalkeeper.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Transfers 2020 21 on 16:10 - Mar 4 with 1132 viewshobo

Transfers 2020 21 on 16:06 - Mar 4 by monmouth

Nope, I agree. Reminds me of Vorm, post the injury which finished him as a top quality keeper. Easily beaten, doesn’t give the defence confidence, totally ordinary. Can save a penalty.

With our young defence we need a much more commanding, voluble and proactive goalkeeper.

Who would you suggest?
Transfers 2020 21 on 16:53 - Mar 4 with 1107 viewsJacket

Indeed we do, but no one of that kind is coming in. Benda and some young loanee is what we'll have.
Transfers 2020 21 on 16:53 - Mar 4 with 1107 viewsTimTtam

If commanding and proactive is what you want, good thing Benda has those traits, from what I've read/heard.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024