Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread 11:00 - Feb 10 with 32885 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 11 Feb 2020 18:48]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 22:38 - Feb 11 with 2033 viewsDr_Winston

We don't really have a natural DM at the club. In theory Gallagher in a more mobile midfield role supporting Dhanda could have worked, but the team is so poorly organised nobody really knew what the f*ck they were supposed to be doing.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 22:40 - Feb 11 with 2021 viewstheloneranger

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 21:43 - Feb 11 by Jack59

As bad as anything I've seen since Harry Gregg managed the side in the 1970's
Everyone looking clueless. Some experience and a captain essential.

Yep, brings back bad memories 😂

Harry Gregg, the most ignorant, obnoxious and bullying cvnt that ever set foot in the Vetch, and no I haven't forgot he was a hero in the Munich air disaster.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 22:40 - Feb 11 with 2017 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 22:36 - Feb 11 by jack247

He was trying to shoehorn Dhanda into the team and if he wants to play with two deeper midfielders, Gallagher is going to be the one to drop back. You’re right though, it didn’t suit him at all.

The question would be, why does he need to play with two deeper midfielders against QPR at home. when they haven't won away from home in ages.
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 22:42 - Feb 11 with 1988 viewsjack247

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 22:40 - Feb 11 by ploppy

The question would be, why does he need to play with two deeper midfielders against QPR at home. when they haven't won away from home in ages.

Because he’s Steve Cooper and he’s only got one way of playing.
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 22:43 - Feb 11 with 1981 viewsZaxx

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 22:40 - Feb 11 by ploppy

It's so scary going upfield.
Best sit back and hope isn't it?
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 22:43 - Feb 11 with 1980 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 22:37 - Feb 11 by WarwickHunt

A monumentally stupid decision carried out in an utterly disgraceful manner.

And we're paying for it in spades.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 22:44 - Feb 11 with 1974 viewsZaxx

Cooper out time.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2020 22:44]
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 22:45 - Feb 11 with 1956 viewsjack247

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 22:37 - Feb 11 by WarwickHunt

A monumentally stupid decision carried out in an utterly disgraceful manner.

They were desperate to get Bob in and appeal to the American market at that point. They’d have appointed him if Klopp and Pep had been begging to work here for free. The incompetent shithouses.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 22:45 - Feb 11 with 1952 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 22:38 - Feb 11 by Dr_Winston

We don't really have a natural DM at the club. In theory Gallagher in a more mobile midfield role supporting Dhanda could have worked, but the team is so poorly organised nobody really knew what the f*ck they were supposed to be doing.

Should've kept Jack Evans around. Hasn't got off the bench at Mansfield yet, whose fans are calling for their manager's head as loudly as ours are.
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 23:00 - Feb 11 with 1826 viewsBadlands

That was painful.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 23:03 - Feb 11 with 1808 viewsNortbankboy

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 20:14 - Feb 11 by dickythorpe

WTF IS CONNOR ROBERTS DOING!!!! ???

So far up the field and blocks Ayew's shot!!!!!!

He was poor tonight.
Getting worse every game
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 23:05 - Feb 11 with 1801 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 23:00 - Feb 11 by Badlands

That was painful.

Wasn’t it just. Although I did laugh at Kalulu’s run from the left wing to our right back position. It was more a manic laugh by then, but I’ll take what entertainment I can get.
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 23:07 - Feb 11 with 1792 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 23:03 - Feb 11 by Nortbankboy

He was poor tonight.
Getting worse every game

Co-commentator on Sky was very complimentary when he stopped Hugill scoring at the back post in the second half. Excellent defending he said. His pullback for Ayew's diving header attempt was pretty good too. There were plenty worse than CR tonight but he's the escaped goat at the moment.
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 23:11 - Feb 11 with 1764 viewsNortbankboy

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 23:07 - Feb 11 by ploppy

Co-commentator on Sky was very complimentary when he stopped Hugill scoring at the back post in the second half. Excellent defending he said. His pullback for Ayew's diving header attempt was pretty good too. There were plenty worse than CR tonight but he's the escaped goat at the moment.

He was shocking first half slowing every attack down when got him.slow and one paced and can't cross a ball.
Yet Cooper uses his full backs for our width!
Play proper wingers thete
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 23:17 - Feb 11 with 1746 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 23:11 - Feb 11 by Nortbankboy

He was shocking first half slowing every attack down when got him.slow and one paced and can't cross a ball.

If you want wingers then that's a totally different formation. Do we have any decent wingers at the moment?
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 23:23 - Feb 11 with 1727 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 23:17 - Feb 11 by ploppy

If you want wingers then that's a totally different formation. Do we have any decent wingers at the moment?

We've got one out on loan because we never used him, and another who probably horrified Cooper with a pacy and determined charge on the ball tonight and will consequently not even make the bench next game.

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 23:33 - Feb 11 with 1692 viewstaylorsmade

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 23:03 - Feb 11 by Nortbankboy

He was poor tonight.
Getting worse every game

Connor’s constant shrugging of his shoulders and frustration with his team mates really does look bad. I know you’re young Connor but please, don’t be such a Billy Big Bollocks and get your mindset back to the excellent full back you once were. Bollocking your teammates really doesn’t come across well to SCFc fans
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 23:41 - Feb 11 with 1659 viewsjack247

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 23:11 - Feb 11 by Nortbankboy

To be fair to him, when he does attack down the line, he’s rarely got many options because we play conservatively as a team.

I know you hate Connor Roberts, but he isn’t the problem here.
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 23:48 - Feb 11 with 1635 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 22:40 - Feb 11 by theloneranger

Yep, brings back bad memories 😂

Harry Gregg, the most ignorant, obnoxious and bullying cvnt that ever set foot in the Vetch, and no I haven't forgot he was a hero in the Munich air disaster.

Not in my experience, but a few have told me Tommy Hutchinson was a right nasty bastard.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 00:02 - Feb 12 with 1606 viewswestside

Cooper looked like a broken man at the end and he knows he has been found out.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2020 0:03]
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 00:39 - Feb 12 with 1562 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 23:17 - Feb 11 by ploppy

Rutledge and Ayew were excellent last weekend. Unfortunately Atew needs to be out wide and CF at the same time.
Dyer would have offered more tonight and had Kalulu been given half an hour he may well have made a difference.
Brewster also looks more use out wide than CF.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 05:50 - Feb 12 with 1436 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 00:39 - Feb 12 by Badlands

Rutledge and Ayew were excellent last weekend. Unfortunately Atew needs to be out wide and CF at the same time.
Dyer would have offered more tonight and had Kalulu been given half an hour he may well have made a difference.
Brewster also looks more use out wide than CF.

Pretty dismal all round from both sides, but the player ratings are a joke. According to them every single QPR player was better than ours. Thir worst player was better than our best players. Really doubt that in a 0-0 draw. Angel Rangel mom according to them as well. He was certainly not thier best player.
I thought Rodon had a good game certainly better than 4.3.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 06:03 - Feb 12 with 1432 viewsTimTtam

Positives:
- Clean sheet

Negatives:
- Almost everything else

0 shots on target at home. Thank god I couldn't watch.

Only 1 sub yet again. And Wilmot dropping out of the squad?! If he had a "more than niggle" as was said in the fan forum, he would be over it by now.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 06:40 - Feb 12 with 1402 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 21:57 - Feb 11 by ploppy

FFS, Cooper just said in his interview on Sky that we'll just carry on, keep playing the way we're playing .... that doesn't sound good.

Completely out of his depth - no answer to opposition tactical changes , taking some of the best youngsters England has to offer and turning them into shadows of their former selves. Don't look like scoring and has overlooked the glaring weakness in the side and not addressed it (CDM).

If we are to get anyone wanting to play for us next year Birch has to terminate his contract now. As a rookie I'm sure the club wouldn't have given him a massive contract, just pay it up and start to repair the damage he is doing, before it's too late.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 07:20 - Feb 12 with 1363 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 23:33 - Feb 11 by taylorsmade

Connor’s constant shrugging of his shoulders and frustration with his team mates really does look bad. I know you’re young Connor but please, don’t be such a Billy Big Bollocks and get your mindset back to the excellent full back you once were. Bollocking your teammates really doesn’t come across well to SCFc fans

Our own Bellamy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024