Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread 22:18 - Nov 20 with 16495 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 23 Nov 2019 14:03]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:58 - Nov 23 with 2668 viewsCooperman

All I want for Christmas is a creative CM.

Dreadful, dreadful, dreadful. I woke this morning with a mild hangover and it’s just been a miserable day from then on. Flat crowd, poor weather, utterly toothless performance and an overall bore fest.

I wish I had stayed in bed.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:59 - Nov 23 with 2662 viewstheloneranger

You can always bank on the Swans ...

Millwall haven't won away since March ... It was a fvcking banker.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 17:00 - Nov 23 with 2634 viewsBloodyhills

Depressing watching that. :(

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 17:00 - Nov 23 with 2608 viewsHeadmaster

This is not the progressive football we were promised in the summer. Our performances all season have largely been poor.
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 17:00 - Nov 23 with 2608 viewsLibertarian

And people were taking the p1ss out of c@rdiff earlier. Glasshouses and all that.

We need to sort our own issues out before dishing it out.
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 17:01 - Nov 23 with 2591 viewslondonlisa2001

Well that was as poor as poor can be.

No creativity or composure.

Weak performances all over the pitch.

Our lack of pace means it’s so difficult to break teams down unless we have speed of thought and that was sadly lacking. Grimes and Byers together are just too much of the same.
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 17:01 - Nov 23 with 2579 viewsBLAZE

A team as ugly as their reputation, with a manager well suited to them too. Archetypal English cloggers.

The only thing worse than them, was us. Byers? F*cking sh*te.
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 17:02 - Nov 23 with 2569 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 17:00 - Nov 23 by Libertarian

And people were taking the p1ss out of c@rdiff earlier. Glasshouses and all that.

Oh shut up precious.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 17:04 - Nov 23 with 2520 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:56 - Nov 23 by 34dfgdf54

I thought Naughton was absolutely awful

To be fair, im setting the bar really, reeeeeally low today!

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 17:05 - Nov 23 with 2493 viewsGammon

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:56 - Nov 23 by 34dfgdf54

Hahahahaha hahahah

You alright there mate or you having a turn?
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 17:13 - Nov 23 with 2393 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 17:00 - Nov 23 by Libertarian

People can say what they like, it's their business, I personally love a bit of dishing out, especially on a Saturday night in a good restaurant. By pint 2 I'll be over it and looking towards Tuesday. I've said my bit on another thread.
People in glasshouses should have got a job.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 17:20 - Nov 23 with 2301 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 17:05 - Nov 23 by Gammon

You alright there mate or you having a turn?

Get the managers name right to start.
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 17:25 - Nov 23 with 2257 viewsjackrabbit

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:51 - Nov 23 by PozuelosSideys

I'm not sure it is. You watch, I'll bet you 10p (aye, big spender me!) We play very well against Huddersfield on Tuesday and get a result

You’re on. I’d gladly lose my 10p to see us play some pacy, accurate, and incisive winning football. We are sadly lacking a controlling creative midfield. Apart from Peterson’s effort we never looked like scoring. We’re 6th now. You can’t expect to be top 2 if you lose 4 at home.
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 17:43 - Nov 23 with 2138 viewsploppy

Grimes and Byers deserve a special mention today. Grimes was woeful from start to finish, but at least he shows for the ball. Trouble was, he couldn't pass it 10yards. Byers was woeful from start to finish and he's clearly been taking hiding lessons from Fulton. And, more often than not, his first thought is to pass backwards. If you're going to be any good in midfield you need to know what's around you, so when you receive the ball you know whether you can turn or not. And his pass appreciation is dreadful. Routledge was back to normal. Celina should never start a game after an international break. We should have lost that by 2 or 3, so that's something, I suppose. Thing is though, Millwall were distinctly average.
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 18:06 - Nov 23 with 2018 viewsGammon

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 17:20 - Nov 23 by 34dfgdf54

Get the managers name right to start.

My post went right over your head didn’t it?

Whooosh.
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 18:08 - Nov 23 with 2011 viewsAnotherJohn

Can't argue with what others have said - our performance was dire and weak as water in midfield. Trying to look for positives we had three fair chances in the second half, for Byers, Peterson and Borja, and on another day one might have gone in. Overall though, even a point was more than we deserved.
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 18:24 - Nov 23 with 1949 viewsvetchonian

To ponderous with the ball we desperately need to find a midfielder Grimes and Byers are woeful
At the end as the clock was ticking down we were still passing it across the centre backs instead of throwing the call into the box where we had Baston Sturridge and Ayew

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 18:35 - Nov 23 with 1899 views3swan

Highlights

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/millwall/11868301/sw

Don't worry it's only 1.37mins
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 18:47 - Nov 23 with 1865 viewsairedale

Just watching the Man City v Chelsea game, and it’s just like being down the Liberty again.
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 19:59 - Nov 23 with 1699 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:47 - Nov 23 by theloneranger

How the fvck has Byers been allowed to stay on the pitch??

Manager ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 20:20 - Nov 23 with 1655 viewsFlashberryjack

I'm certainly not into booing the team however badly they play, but some fans actually applauded the team at the end of the game.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 20:32 - Nov 23 with 1626 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 20:20 - Nov 23 by Flashberryjack

I'm certainly not into booing the team however badly they play, but some fans actually applauded the team at the end of the game.

If i was at todays game i would have left the game at full time.

If everyone had done that then the useless tvvats might get the message.
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 20:34 - Nov 23 with 1624 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:56 - Nov 23 by PozuelosSideys

Naughton did ok and Ayew tried hard but got nowhere. The rest of them can go fck themselves today tbh

The only positive was Ben Wilmot’s continuing rise. Looked good again today.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 20:54 - Nov 23 with 1598 viewsBadlands

Woodman has been getting high ratings but what did he do to deserve them?
Very ordinary and his walll and positioning for their goal was questionable as was his attempt to punch.
Naughton - the pick of the back four although the doesn't say a lot
Wilmot - another getting praise for ?? Slow in thought and often way out of position. Nothing in front of him though. Decent enough.
Van der Hoorn - left to deal with two very big forward and a ref who kept penalising him for jumping. Not great but decent enough.
Bidwell - all over the shop and the way he got turned inside out was embarrassing.
Grimes - truly, ruby abysmal in every department. How is he captain? How is he being picked?
Byers - as above without the captaincy.
Celina - (see Byers)
Dyer - when he was given the ball he was well marshalled and left with little support but another who should not have come out for the second half.
Rutledge (and the left in general) was crowded out and when he tried a few flicks to change things they didn't come off.
Aye - worked his nuts off.
Peterson - made no impression whatsoever.
Borja - showed a glimpse of what he can do if given the ball.
Surridge - given no time to make an impact.

Cooper - poor team selection, awful tactics, shocking use of subs.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 23:46 - Nov 23 with 1389 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 18:24 - Nov 23 by vetchonian

To ponderous with the ball we desperately need to find a midfielder Grimes and Byers are woeful
At the end as the clock was ticking down we were still passing it across the centre backs instead of throwing the call into the box where we had Baston Sturridge and Ayew

Is it because they arecthick or just lazy. No urgency whatsoever.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024