Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread 22:07 - Oct 2 with 35372 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 5 Oct 2019 12:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:50 - Oct 3 with 3247 viewsHighjack

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 10:06 - Oct 3 by BrynCartwright

Just had a quick glance at the Stoke Oatcake forum to see what their morale is like. On a thread titled 'Pound for Pound the most embarrassing team we've ever had' someone called mrred succinctly states-

'Man for man, I've never disliked a set of players more than these c@nts. They are deplorable, spineless shithouses'

Clucas must still be there then.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 17:17 - Oct 3 with 3216 viewsTimTtam

Stunning that Jones won't be sacked before our game.

That can only mean this is his last chance. The owners must be thinking "mayaswell give him a crack away from home against the league leaders". This will have one of two effects. Either they will serve up the same crap and we smash them 4-0, or they get pumped up and pull their heads out to earn a shock 1-1 draw or 2-1 win.

Big danger game now. We need to score 2 early on to but them to bed.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 19:52 - Oct 3 with 3094 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 23:41 - Oct 2 by Private_Partz

Yup. I find it hard to believe the anti christs of football have become as bad as the table suggests.
They want to steady the ship by not conceding. Expect hoofball with knobs on. Time wasting, fouling...... the lot.
We tend to struggle most against the 'park the bus' teams. Worth pointing out that their defeats in the last 6 have only been by the odd goal.
Plus, and most importantly, we are Swansea City and have a proud record of effing up matches like this.
Keep our heads we could end up comfortable winners in an 'unpretty' match.
Take our eyes of the prize and it could end up a 1-2 or 2-3

Forest were seconed best to them last Friday night ,they earned a draw at least ,shock horror Stoke played some good football that night

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 20:43 - Oct 3 with 3048 viewsbonymine

Looking at the odds for Saturday I’m amazed to see a home team who are currently placed 1/24 in the league v opposition who are 24/24 in the league priced up at 11/10 for a home win ? 😳😳😳

Surely we should be lumping on at those odds sharpish ...what do you think Saint ? 😉

....that’s it I’ve probably jinxed us for Saturday now 🙈🙈🙈

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 20:48 - Oct 3 with 3041 viewssainthelens

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 20:43 - Oct 3 by bonymine

Looking at the odds for Saturday I’m amazed to see a home team who are currently placed 1/24 in the league v opposition who are 24/24 in the league priced up at 11/10 for a home win ? 😳😳😳

Surely we should be lumping on at those odds sharpish ...what do you think Saint ? 😉

....that’s it I’ve probably jinxed us for Saturday now 🙈🙈🙈

I tend never to bet on any of our games buddy, the stress of watching is more than enough.
But 11/10 does strike me as finding money in the street.
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 20:58 - Oct 3 with 3026 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:01 - Oct 3 by raynor94

They haven't won a game since last April

That's done it

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 21:33 - Oct 3 with 2965 viewsLuther27

After last nights display I've no doubt we'll take them as Stoke seem to be a fragile unit at the moment. Long may it continue. 3-0 to us. Be positive lads.

Blog: Grenfell Tower

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 08:13 - Oct 4 with 2718 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I hope he starts with Dhanda again and this time doesn’t change a winning team.......

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 10:35 - Oct 4 with 2605 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 08:13 - Oct 4 by Brynmill_Jack

I hope he starts with Dhanda again and this time doesn’t change a winning team.......

Do you think he will play Bidwell from the start?
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 11:43 - Oct 4 with 2564 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Not sure either of our full backs who played at Charlton deserve to be dropped. Leave him on the bench maybe he will not be so hot headed next time.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 13:02 - Oct 4 with 2484 viewsJinxy

After a return to winning ways at Charlton, our confidence should be somewhat restored. Couple that with the opposite in the Stoke dressing room, a manager who probably should have gone after last weekend (so no players trying to impress the new boss etc.), players who probably want him gone, and I can see a really good win for us. Borja will desperately want to get back on the scoresheet after all that futile (goals wise anyway) running around on Wednesday night too.

What can possibly go wrong? There. I've said it. Sorry.
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 13:44 - Oct 4 with 2436 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 13:02 - Oct 4 by Jinxy

After a return to winning ways at Charlton, our confidence should be somewhat restored. Couple that with the opposite in the Stoke dressing room, a manager who probably should have gone after last weekend (so no players trying to impress the new boss etc.), players who probably want him gone, and I can see a really good win for us. Borja will desperately want to get back on the scoresheet after all that futile (goals wise anyway) running around on Wednesday night too.

What can possibly go wrong? There. I've said it. Sorry.

That's ok, because the answer is nothing. We'll cream them.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 18:06 - Oct 4 with 2195 viewsFlashberryjack

Swans top of the league play the bottom team at home.

Can only be one result, Sam Clucas scores and Joe allen chips in with the winner.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 18:14 - Oct 4 with 2188 viewsSwanseaman

The majority Swansea fans view seems to be we will lose this one.

I'm going for a win, we are due to smash a team sooner or later.

And it's about time either Ayew or Baston got a hatrick.

6-0
[Post edited 4 Oct 2019 18:29]

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 18:20 - Oct 4 with 2175 viewsThrasher6

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 18:06 - Oct 4 by Flashberryjack

Can only be one result, Sam Clucas scores and Joe allen chips in with the winner.

This. It's in the effing stars...

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 18:46 - Oct 4 with 2143 viewsJFSwan

Unchanged team please
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 20:54 - Oct 4 with 2004 viewsBadlands

I'm going for 4 - 0 with Clucas being sent off ely in the second half.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 21:31 - Oct 4 with 1938 viewsjackrabbit

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 18:14 - Oct 4 by Swanseaman

The majority Swansea fans view seems to be we will lose this one.

I'm going for a win, we are due to smash a team sooner or later.

And it's about time either Ayew or Baston got a hatrick.

6-0
[Post edited 4 Oct 2019 18:29]

I pray you’re spot on pal. But I share the nervousness on here. I’m travelling down from London for this tomorrow. It should be a foregone conclusion but...WE ARE SWANSEA!

I can’t believe Cooper will underestimate the task ahead and let the players get complacent. Let’s hope we look back at these postings on Sunday and laugh in relief! 6-0 it is - believe!
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 21:42 - Oct 4 with 1926 viewsSwanseaman

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 21:31 - Oct 4 by jackrabbit

I pray you’re spot on pal. But I share the nervousness on here. I’m travelling down from London for this tomorrow. It should be a foregone conclusion but...WE ARE SWANSEA!

I can’t believe Cooper will underestimate the task ahead and let the players get complacent. Let’s hope we look back at these postings on Sunday and laugh in relief! 6-0 it is - believe!

As long as we bombard their goal - as someone has mentioned - and keep on attacking them, if/when we break through they may buckle and it could become a big score. If they'd had a new manager I'd be thinking differently.

I hope I'm right, because if we lose I'll be devastated.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2019 21:42]

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 21:46 - Oct 4 with 1914 viewsTNT

Fans need to be patient, regardless of league placings.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 21:56 - Oct 4 with 1894 viewsEbo

I almost feel sorry for Stoke fans.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 22:02 - Oct 4 with 1882 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 21:56 - Oct 4 by Ebo

Get yourself to a mirror and give yourself a slap ebo
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 22:25 - Oct 4 with 1838 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 21:56 - Oct 4 by Ebo

F*cking hell

If we lose to a side managed by that mess, we should kick ourselves from Mumbles to Morriston.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 22:29 - Oct 4 with 1830 viewsTNT

People don't want to be feeling sorry for Stoke FFS.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 23:44 - Oct 4 with 1748 viewssherpajacob

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 18:06 - Oct 4 by Flashberryjack

As long as it's not James McLean

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024