Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ollie 12:27 - May 19 with 10823 viewsdcd14

Brighton and Blades want him according to that Nixon fella on twitter not sure on how accurate he is.
Ollie on 13:55 - May 27 with 2574 viewsFlashberryjack

Ollie on 09:15 - May 27 by Alberto_Swinglehurst

When McBurnie goes, we'll have the exciting prospect of watching Courtney Baker Richardson every week. He'll be prolific given a run of games.

Yeah that thought fills me with optimism for the coming season as well.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Ollie on 14:10 - May 27 with 2502 viewslondonlisa2001

Ollie on 07:40 - May 27 by Brynmill_Jack

I’d really really love them gone but with Palace/Southampton interested in J Ayew who wants the other 2??

We’ll find someone. Same as we did this year.

If they are with us next season it’s gone very, very badly.
Ollie on 18:13 - May 27 with 2366 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ollie on 14:10 - May 27 by londonlisa2001

We’ll find someone. Same as we did this year.

If they are with us next season it’s gone very, very badly.

I know. If by a miracle we get 10 million for the three combined we will have a great chance next year coupled with the DJ money

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ollie on 18:35 - May 27 with 2314 viewssainthelens

Ollie on 18:13 - May 27 by Brynmill_Jack

I know. If by a miracle we get 10 million for the three combined we will have a great chance next year coupled with the DJ money

Great chance of what? You think it'll be invested??
Ollie on 18:48 - May 27 with 2270 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ollie on 18:35 - May 27 by sainthelens

Great chance of what? You think it'll be invested??

No it will take an enormous financial millstone off our necks. That’s all ( But maybe that’s not enough).

If those three go and DJ then yes we should have some money to spend.

Ollie on 18:51 - May 27 with 2263 viewssainthelens

Ollie on 18:48 - May 27 by Brynmill_Jack

No it will take an enormous financial millstone off our necks. That’s all ( But maybe that’s not enough).

If those three go and DJ then yes we should have some money to spend.

Sorry pal, can't see em spending a penny.
Ollie on 18:54 - May 27 with 2243 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ollie on 18:51 - May 27 by sainthelens

Sorry pal, can't see em spending a penny.

Well if they’re not selling the club (as Birch said) then they’re going to want us to get promoted. That’s the only way they’ll recoup their investment.

Ollie on 18:57 - May 27 with 2226 viewsSwanseaman

Our better players will be sold off. Only hope is if this Trevor Birch Administrator person can get the club to understand offloading our best players isn't so good for attracting prospective buyers.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Login to get fewer ads

Ollie on 18:58 - May 27 with 2219 viewssainthelens

Ollie on 18:54 - May 27 by Brynmill_Jack

Well if they’re not selling the club (as Birch said) then they’re going to want us to get promoted. That’s the only way they’ll recoup their investment.

Totally agree and get that.
But the opportunity to get to 100 million banked was this season....we all saw that.
If they didn't see that then....then can't see em changing.
Ollie on 19:14 - May 27 with 2178 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ollie on 18:58 - May 27 by sainthelens

Totally agree and get that.
But the opportunity to get to 100 million banked was this season....we all saw that.
If they didn't see that then....then can't see em changing.

Yes but with all our financial commitments since relegation and our lack of income we couldn’t afford to splash cash we didn’t have as frustrating as that was. We could have reached the play offs but the squad wasn’t up to it in the final 5 matches. That wasn’t down to the Smericans was it

Ollie on 19:20 - May 27 with 2156 viewssainthelens

Ollie on 19:14 - May 27 by Brynmill_Jack

Yes but with all our financial commitments since relegation and our lack of income we couldn’t afford to splash cash we didn’t have as frustrating as that was. We could have reached the play offs but the squad wasn’t up to it in the final 5 matches. That wasn’t down to the Smericans was it

We didn't need much to get into the playoffs, and after what I witnessed today, chances are that with just a couple of players in the January window we'd have made it. For them not to have any forsight in seeing that says it all.
Ollie on 19:23 - May 27 with 2146 viewsSwansea93

Can see him going and we'll bring in that Norwood fella from Tranmere if Mellon comes in.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Ollie on 19:46 - May 27 with 2104 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ollie on 19:23 - May 27 by Swansea93

Can see him going and we'll bring in that Norwood fella from Tranmere if Mellon comes in.

Which would be a net gain against the silly money we get for Ollie. A manager and the top scorer in the EFL

Ollie on 19:49 - May 27 with 2091 viewsjasper_T

If we'd bought a new goalkeeper (or used the better one we already had) we'd have gone up but we had good players playing really well otherwise. Since the January window we're unbeaten at home and only really had two poor away days against sides not at the top end of the table.

Excluding the ones where we got mauled at set pieces.

As Potter said it was hard to find players that would improve our team the way he wanted it to play. Who do you drop? Where would those extra points have come from?
Ollie on 21:27 - May 27 with 1995 views34dfgdf54

Ollie on 19:49 - May 27 by jasper_T

If we'd bought a new goalkeeper (or used the better one we already had) we'd have gone up but we had good players playing really well otherwise. Since the January window we're unbeaten at home and only really had two poor away days against sides not at the top end of the table.

Excluding the ones where we got mauled at set pieces.

As Potter said it was hard to find players that would improve our team the way he wanted it to play. Who do you drop? Where would those extra points have come from?

We would have gone up if we played Mulder?
Ollie on 22:03 - May 27 with 1921 viewsjasper_T

Ollie on 21:27 - May 27 by 34dfgdf54

We would have gone up if we played Mulder?

Probably not. It's not like he's amazing at catching crosses and commanding his area either. QPR, Norwich, West Brom, Forest and Wednesday games are where we lost with Nordfeldt and three weren't close.

Ollie on 22:14 - May 27 with 1895 views34dfgdf54

Ollie on 22:03 - May 27 by jasper_T

Probably not. It's not like he's amazing at catching crosses and commanding his area either. QPR, Norwich, West Brom, Forest and Wednesday games are where we lost with Nordfeldt and three weren't close.

Your post said “we would have gone up”, my jaw literally dropped.

Mulder, in my opinion was just as shaky. New keeper is paramount for the summer, I wouldn’t be against giving Day from Newport County a go. Few County fans I know reckon he’s by far the best keeper in league 2 and still a decent age. Not sure on what his distribution is like though and that will be important if we continue to try and play like we did last year.
Ollie on 22:55 - May 27 with 1826 viewsjasper_T

Ollie on 22:14 - May 27 by 34dfgdf54

Your post said “we would have gone up”, my jaw literally dropped.

Mulder, in my opinion was just as shaky. New keeper is paramount for the summer, I wouldn’t be against giving Day from Newport County a go. Few County fans I know reckon he’s by far the best keeper in league 2 and still a decent age. Not sure on what his distribution is like though and that will be important if we continue to try and play like we did last year.

He clearly wasn't just as shaky. Nordfeldt was exceptionally shaky relative to this division and probably a few below it as well.

If we'd stuck with Mulder all season we probably make the playoffs. Had a few shockers but overall the stats don't lie. Massive gulf between the two in performances. By January there was too much to do, realistically, not just in our own performances but hoping other teams slipped up.

Depends how the next manager wants to do things but I'd be perfectly content with a goalkeeper launching it upfield more often than not if he could command his 6 yard area and collect crosses. We'll never make the playoffs being the worst team in the league for conceding off set pieces, even if we're among the best at pretty much everything else. Again.
Ollie on 23:16 - May 27 with 1791 views34dfgdf54

Ollie on 22:55 - May 27 by jasper_T

He clearly wasn't just as shaky. Nordfeldt was exceptionally shaky relative to this division and probably a few below it as well.

If we'd stuck with Mulder all season we probably make the playoffs. Had a few shockers but overall the stats don't lie. Massive gulf between the two in performances. By January there was too much to do, realistically, not just in our own performances but hoping other teams slipped up.

Depends how the next manager wants to do things but I'd be perfectly content with a goalkeeper launching it upfield more often than not if he could command his 6 yard area and collect crosses. We'll never make the playoffs being the worst team in the league for conceding off set pieces, even if we're among the best at pretty much everything else. Again.

Definitely just ask shaky in my opinion. Hull away and WBA home are the ones that spring to mind, especially the latter, crosses coming in and Mulder having no clue how to deal with it. If Mulder had played as many games as Nordfelt I’m guessing his “stats” so to speak wouldn’t have been much better.

Two poor keepers.
Ollie on 23:22 - May 27 with 1782 viewsjasper_T

Ollie on 23:16 - May 27 by 34dfgdf54

Definitely just ask shaky in my opinion. Hull away and WBA home are the ones that spring to mind, especially the latter, crosses coming in and Mulder having no clue how to deal with it. If Mulder had played as many games as Nordfelt I’m guessing his “stats” so to speak wouldn’t have been much better.

Two poor keepers.

Mulder played more games than Nordfeldt.

On fire with your guesses and opinions as usual.
Ollie on 23:25 - May 27 with 1772 views34dfgdf54

Ollie on 23:22 - May 27 by jasper_T

Mulder played more games than Nordfeldt.

On fire with your guesses and opinions as usual.

Did he really? Didn’t know that. Surprised we weren’t closer to the play offs then, if your Computer Game stats are anything to go by.

Edit - Saying that mind.... Just having a flick through highlights. F*ck me Bristol City away, Leeds away, like having Houdini in goals.
[Post edited 27 May 2019 23:37]
Ollie on 23:44 - May 27 with 1744 views34dfgdf54

Ollie on 22:55 - May 27 by jasper_T

Just a few responses from the stats you say “don’t lie”.

<<This is literally the worst analytical data I've ever come across. So you've managed to discredit your work and transfer lab in one tweet. I'm also guessing you're a Swansea supporter.>>

<<Obviously a wind up, can't be a serious analysis>>

<<Is this a joke 😂😂>>

<<You boys need some better software. Embarrassing.>>
Ollie on 11:23 - May 29 with 1486 viewsjasper_T

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024