Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Union Berlin and Poulter 21:27 - Apr 11 with 8899 viewsbermudabob

In Berlin with the family, off see Union Berlin and Poulter tomorrow night 630 kick off local time. Terrace and beer whilst watching the match. Hoping they maintain their promotion push
Union Berlin and Poulter on 11:05 - Apr 13 with 1022 viewsKonk

Union Berlin and Poulter on 11:20 - Apr 12 by WestbourneR

If you like massive nightclubs and high quality class As then Berlin is a lot of fun.

If you like a bit of Cold War history it's interesting.

If you like nice architecture and good food, leave it well alone. Particularly in winter. It's miserable.

I've been there in the snow and it adds to the general drabness/bleakness you get in a lot of neighbourhoods - I liked it. Loads and loads of good little bars, which are cosy in the Winter or you sit outside in the Spring/Summer, and I reckon the food's a lot better now that it was when I first went; a lot more international and we found some really nice little places. Having said that, I could eat schnitzel every day and be happy, so it's never really fussed me.

But you're right - I wouldn't suggest going to Berlin for the architecture or food alone!

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Union Berlin and Poulter on 13:26 - Apr 13 with 934 viewskensalriser

Museum island is pretty cool for architecture. Quite like the Soviet era stuff around Alexanderplatz too.

Restaurant Tim Raue is excellent, as good as anything in London.

Still in the EU too which is great,

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024