Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hills last game.....?? 15:43 - Jan 1 with 8100 viewsRodingdale

Seriously think this could be Hills last game, apart from our precarious league position and Hill being PR disaster; for five specific reasons which are relevant now:

1. New Board - Hill and Dunphy were a team, now Dunphy out of the way - much easier for a new board to make a change.

2. Constant tinkering- would be ok if it worked. But it hasn’t, for over two years now.

3. Home form. If it weren’t for some big away supports, our gates would be v low.

4. It’s 1st January. Time for a new manager to ship out deadwood and bring in some new players.

5. Gary Jones is available......

We will see......
Hills last game.....?? on 17:07 - Jan 1 with 2348 viewsKenBoon

Hills last game.....?? on 16:59 - Jan 1 by 442Dale

Who from?

Where’s the statement from the new board since Dunphy left? Or do we have to wait until the forum?

There was a bit in the programme by the new chairman. If he’s still manager tomorrow night then he’ll get the season and needs to be backed, both getting rid of the shite and bringing in players. There were big mistakes in the summer, imho Hill has enough talent to fix it, but he needs to review his own game because he’s gone a bit mourinho.
Hills last game.....?? on 17:08 - Jan 1 with 2322 viewssweetcorn

Hills last game.....?? on 15:58 - Jan 1 by MoonyDale

Honestly D_A if he is still in a job for the Burton game I will be amazed....

Fancy having 20 on it?

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Hills last game.....?? on 17:09 - Jan 1 with 2284 viewsMoonyDale

Hills last game.....?? on 17:08 - Jan 1 by sweetcorn

Fancy having 20 on it?

With you? Nah you probably wouldn't show up to pay if you lost...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Hills last game.....?? on 17:15 - Jan 1 with 2171 views442Dale

Hills last game.....?? on 17:07 - Jan 1 by KenBoon

There was a bit in the programme by the new chairman. If he’s still manager tomorrow night then he’ll get the season and needs to be backed, both getting rid of the shite and bringing in players. There were big mistakes in the summer, imho Hill has enough talent to fix it, but he needs to review his own game because he’s gone a bit mourinho.

Was there? Saw a bit by the new CEO at the bottom of the page after Dunphy’s piece ( one which the club said was “penned for the programme” yet was a text version of his video interview on the OS). Apologies if I missed anything else, but there’s been very little official from the new board yet.

We need a clear idea of what’s happened/is happening because at the moment we are meandering towards the unknown.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Hills last game.....?? on 17:28 - Jan 1 with 2051 viewsregjenkins

If he had any bottle he would walk away.....

' I started out with nothing and i still got most of it left'

Hills last game.....?? on 20:35 - Jan 1 with 1673 viewssweetcorn

Hills last game.....?? on 17:09 - Jan 1 by MoonyDale

With you? Nah you probably wouldn't show up to pay if you lost...

No bottle to back your opinion i see..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Hills last game.....?? on 20:38 - Jan 1 with 1654 viewsMoonyDale

Hills last game.....?? on 20:35 - Jan 1 by sweetcorn

No bottle to back your opinion i see..

No bottle? Coming from yourself that's fookin hilarious....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Hills last game.....?? on 21:19 - Jan 1 with 1528 viewsalderleydale

Hills last game.....?? on 17:28 - Jan 1 by regjenkins

If he had any bottle he would walk away.....

Didn't Keith Hill say a few weeks ago that if people don't want him to manage this football club they should just ring up the chairman and he'll walk away(Hill that is)
Login to get fewer ads

Hills last game.....?? on 21:27 - Jan 1 with 1485 viewsoff2div1

Who's the chairman
Hills last game.....?? on 21:31 - Jan 1 with 1465 viewsscarrow

Keith Hill WILL be manager for the Burton game. No chance of him leaving or being sacked.

Interesting reading the names who people want, most are multiple failures, some are completely unrealistic. I mean Steve Cotterill 1 decent manager role in the last decade, Holloway- multiple failures since Blackpool.

Yes the performances in the last 2 matches have been completely unacceptable and yes I am sick of 18 months of defensive blunders and the constant change of goalies. Rather than Hill I wonder what's going on behind the scenes starting with defensive and goalkeeping coaching

Poll: Final position

Hills last game.....?? on 08:06 - Jan 2 with 1153 viewsDaleFan7

Hills last game.....?? on 21:31 - Jan 1 by scarrow

Keith Hill WILL be manager for the Burton game. No chance of him leaving or being sacked.

Interesting reading the names who people want, most are multiple failures, some are completely unrealistic. I mean Steve Cotterill 1 decent manager role in the last decade, Holloway- multiple failures since Blackpool.

Yes the performances in the last 2 matches have been completely unacceptable and yes I am sick of 18 months of defensive blunders and the constant change of goalies. Rather than Hill I wonder what's going on behind the scenes starting with defensive and goalkeeping coaching

Being a defender himself you would have thought Keith would want this sorting once and for all. So if he isn't why isn't he the one taking these defensive sessions and if he is, why are the so ineffective?

At first you could say that maybe the defenders we had weren't good enough but over the last 18 months it has gotten worse, not better. It doesn't matter what combination of defenders we play, our inability to deal with set pieces and crosses is of non-league standard and it's been going on far too long with no change whatsoever.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024