Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Red Button - Festive Games Query 07:51 - Dec 25 with 4468 viewsLblock

I hear the Ipswich game is available on red button - anyone know if this is definitely the case?

I’d doubt the Reading one is as it’s a usual Saturday game

Thinking that if the Boxing Day game is available then surely the New Years Day v Aston Villa will be as well. Can anyone confirm this one?????? I’ll be delighted if I can start 2019 watching the lads take yet more points from Dean Smith while I’m nursing a hangover from my armchair!!

Oh yeah, and Happy Crimble to all

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Red Button - Festive Games Query on 08:08 - Dec 25 with 4437 viewsstowmarketrange

I’m not sure they’d be allowed to put live football on at 3pm on a main football day.I thought it was only evening midweek games?
I apologise to you mate.It is live on the red button and I’ve set the Sky+ to record it.
[Post edited 25 Dec 2018 8:15]
Red Button - Festive Games Query on 08:39 - Dec 25 with 4387 viewstraininvain

Ipswich game is on the red button on sky. Villa isn’t. Not sure why.

https://www.live-footballontv.com
Red Button - Festive Games Query on 09:28 - Dec 25 with 4345 viewslondonscottish

Also on QPR+ I think.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Red Button - Festive Games Query on 10:06 - Dec 25 with 4299 viewsLblock

Red Button - Festive Games Query on 08:39 - Dec 25 by traininvain

Damn!!

Thanks for info
Have a good day

Red Button - Festive Games Query on 10:34 - Dec 25 with 4270 viewsLadbrokeR

L block we won’t be seeing you on Boxing Day then ?
Red Button - Festive Games Query on 12:00 - Dec 25 with 4220 viewstraininvain

Red Button - Festive Games Query on 10:06 - Dec 25 by Lblock

Damn!!

Thanks for info
Have a good day

Merry Christmas!
Red Button - Festive Games Query on 22:27 - Dec 25 with 4003 viewsLowerloftLad

i thought all the boxing day game rights had been bought by amazon or a company along them lines

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Red Button - Festive Games Query on 23:53 - Dec 25 with 3924 viewsCamberleyR

Red Button - Festive Games Query on 22:27 - Dec 25 by LowerloftLad

i thought all the boxing day game rights had been bought by amazon or a company along them lines

That's for the new Premier League deal starting next season.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Login to get fewer ads

Red Button - Festive Games Query on 07:25 - Dec 26 with 3819 viewsGruntfuttock

Red Button - Festive Games Query on 08:08 - Dec 25 by stowmarketrange

I’m not sure they’d be allowed to put live football on at 3pm on a main football day.I thought it was only evening midweek games?
I apologise to you mate.It is live on the red button and I’ve set the Sky+ to record it.
[Post edited 25 Dec 2018 8:15]

Mate, you can't set Sky to record red button events!
Red Button - Festive Games Query on 08:34 - Dec 26 with 3766 viewspaulparker

Bollox I’m at family today !! And they are the only people in the world who don’t have SKY or any other cable outlet , if I knew the game was on the red button I would made some excuse up

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Red Button - Festive Games Query on 11:24 - Dec 26 with 3637 viewsNov77

Red Button - Festive Games Query on 07:25 - Dec 26 by Gruntfuttock

Mate, you can't set Sky to record red button events!

yes you can, press enter on the main game thats being shown live and it brings up the list of other games available, then scroll down to our game and press the 'r' record button. hey presto. I've done it for all our midweek games this season.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Red Button - Festive Games Query on 14:28 - Dec 26 with 3500 viewsBrixtonR

Anyone else not able to purchase the £10 match pass for today or I am I just being thick lol
Any help appreciated as I've been trying from 1/2 hour but nothing seems to be available at the bottom of the page it directs me to !
Red Button - Festive Games Query on 10:56 - Dec 27 with 3315 viewsstowmarketrange

Red Button - Festive Games Query on 11:24 - Dec 26 by Nov77

yes you can, press enter on the main game thats being shown live and it brings up the list of other games available, then scroll down to our game and press the 'r' record button. hey presto. I've done it for all our midweek games this season.

I did record the game yesterday via the red button and it showed up on my planner as Qpr v Ipswich but I settled down with my breakfast and a cup of tea and started playing it.It turned into Swansea v villa somehow.Anyone else not get the game either?
Red Button - Festive Games Query on 02:42 - Dec 28 with 3177 viewsNov77

Red Button - Festive Games Query on 08:39 - Dec 25 by traininvain

Our game at Villa is definitely on tv, just set my sky to record it.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2018 2:43]

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Red Button - Festive Games Query on 07:38 - Dec 28 with 3129 viewsLblock

Red Button - Festive Games Query on 02:42 - Dec 28 by Nov77

I was informed last night by a rare poster on here, LatticeR, (who knows all things TV and electronic technology), that we ARE on the red button versus Villa

This is great although I believe we may need to wait a while to see Dean Smith post match moaning about how they should’ve beaten us out of sight. The begrudging Mo Foh.

Red Button - Festive Games Query on 08:51 - Dec 28 with 3056 viewsmakaveli1882

Still think it's f**king scandalous that anyone can sit there on the sofa will a limp one in their hand and watch this on the red button, it has to have an effect on attendances in the long run ................. 600 tickets left come treat yourself to the first game of 2019 and get out out the house and away from the family!
Red Button - Festive Games Query on 09:34 - Dec 28 with 3017 viewsLblock

Red Button - Festive Games Query on 08:51 - Dec 28 by makaveli1882

Still think it's f**king scandalous that anyone can sit there on the sofa will a limp one in their hand and watch this on the red button, it has to have an effect on attendances in the long run ................. 600 tickets left come treat yourself to the first game of 2019 and get out out the house and away from the family!

You’re such a better fan than those of us with other withering commitments and limo dicks

Enjoy the day and hope you are rewarded with the same result as the last time we went up there

C’mon U R’s!!

Red Button - Festive Games Query on 09:54 - Dec 28 with 2995 viewsmakaveli1882

Red Button - Festive Games Query on 09:34 - Dec 28 by Lblock

You’re such a better fan than those of us with other withering commitments and limo dicks

Enjoy the day and hope you are rewarded with the same result as the last time we went up there

C’mon U R’s!!

Haha I am ...... My point was more about the good of football, not that I am going to Villa.

Let's hope so, 4-6 points over next two games would be delightful.
Red Button - Festive Games Query on 10:33 - Dec 28 with 2934 viewsdaveB

Red Button - Festive Games Query on 08:51 - Dec 28 by makaveli1882

It does affect attendances but I couldn't get to HQ on Boxing Day so this was great for me to be able to watch the game and with 2 kids no chance of new years day game so again I won't be complaining.
Red Button - Festive Games Query on 10:41 - Dec 28 with 2926 viewsmakaveli1882

Red Button - Festive Games Query on 10:33 - Dec 28 by daveB

It does affect attendances but I couldn't get to HQ on Boxing Day so this was great for me to be able to watch the game and with 2 kids no chance of new years day game so again I won't be complaining.

Yeah fair play, just hope this doesn't turn into a full time thing for every game.
Red Button - Festive Games Query on 10:51 - Dec 28 with 2921 viewsToast_R

The Red Button sucks anyway, the definition is so bad it's like watching the game with concussion. Do they broadcast these games through an old BT Dial Up Modem or something?

Another con from Sky, if you don't add HD to your package they down grade the definition to something akin to what NASA had when they broadcast the moon landings. Absolutely terrible in this day and age and what you pay for.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2018 10:56]
Red Button - Festive Games Query on 22:26 - Dec 28 with 2775 viewsCamberleyR

Red Button - Festive Games Query on 10:51 - Dec 28 by Toast_R

The Red Button sucks anyway, the definition is so bad it's like watching the game with concussion. Do they broadcast these games through an old BT Dial Up Modem or something?

Another con from Sky, if you don't add HD to your package they down grade the definition to something akin to what NASA had when they broadcast the moon landings. Absolutely terrible in this day and age and what you pay for.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2018 10:56]

I've got the HD package and I've not noticed any upgrade in definition on the red button games I've watched , as you say it's like watching with blurred vision or like the old 625 lines picture for those old enough (like me) to remember that. The game the other day didn't even have a commentator which at least they've had previously

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Red Button - Festive Games Query on 10:00 - Dec 31 with 2570 viewsfrancisbowles

I don't have Sky so, if I'm not going, watch on a stream from the offy. It's pretty good and still a lot cheaper and easier than a mid week away game.
Red Button - Festive Games Query on 15:33 - Dec 31 with 2438 viewstraininvain

Red Button - Festive Games Query on 02:42 - Dec 28 by Nov77

Can’t seem to find it advertised anywhere. Fingers crossed!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024