Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Pretty Big Wake Up Call... 17:56 - Nov 26 with 6113 views_

It will be interesting to see what transpires after that chastising defeat against Norwich. I wasn't confident but I didn't expect to be out of it after half hour.

I know there are some on here that feel Potter is above criticism and whilst I love what he's doing overall and we're more than heading in the right direction after a difficult period, I still wonder as to some of his decisions.

Grimes at left back was cruelly exposed on Saturday and I feel it's an experiment that needs nipping in the bud or worse will still to come.

For their first goal he's on the ball in space near the touch line. He's got Rodon alongside him pointing to go back to Mulder. He ignores this and chips an aimless ball upfield. It's won in the air and ends up with one of theirs facing our goal. It took 6 seconds from the point Grimes chipped it upfield to when Pukki receives it bearing down on the right hand side of our goal.

Grimes does not have the instinct to look along the back four and keep in shape. He was caught somewhat ballwatching while it ended up past him and them scoring.

The third goal. How the fack we got caught so out of shape from a long punt down field from their centre half I don't know.

You had a shape as follows....

--------------------------------- VdH

---------------------- Rodon

----------------------------- Grimes

With Grimes going up for the challenge. This is our left back!! Why VdH and Rodon had gone on wanders I don't know and why Grimes had hooked so far over, again, no idea.

But this left a gaping hole down our left and once the ball was flicked down, it was an easy pass to someone with all the room in the world.

Connor, hopefully can stop playing the Billy big bollocks now his contract is signed as he was painfully slow to get back to our far post for that third goal (and was roasted for their fourth) but the damage was done with the nonexistent shape or lack of organisation.

The first half was down to Potter. I'm not going to apportion too much blame on Celina, although it was a big, big error that compounded a poor shift from our gaffer.

I really didn't think left back was a position we needed to mess around with and I hope we can get Olsson playing regularly there and see Grimes moved back to midfield. At least give him a consistent run of games there.

I haven't read Potters comments after the game so don't know if he's held his hands up or put it down to a steep learning curve.

But for me, it was another example of needless tinkering.

A caveat for the faint of heart. I'm not slagging our manager off I don't want him to fail and I'm not criticising him for the sake of it.

I'm just saying it as I saw it on Saturday. Let's hope he can sort this out and we learn in time for the Baggies.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

A Pretty Big Wake Up Call... on 21:18 - Nov 27 with 1324 viewsjasfan

Good OP and agree with much of that.

It's often said that the better teams expose your weaknesses and I think that was the case on Saturday, where it led to us conceding too many goals.

The fact is we don't have a defensive midfielder who is quick to close down the space of attacking players, read and break up attacks and support the full back when exposed. Tettey for Norwich did that well I thought.

Neither do we have a midfielder who is comfortable receiving the ball under pressure at different angles from the goalkeeper or defenders, and who can then move the ball on quickly to initiate counter attacks.

The manager has tried several different combinations of the midfielders available to him and in my opinion none have been effective when pressed by the opposition. This has led to panic and uncertainty in several matches when playing out from the back, and Saturday was another case in point.

Unfortunately those weaknesses were exploited by Norwich and contributed to the goals conceded.

Up until Saturday's game I had been entirely supportive of what the manager has been doing, including the team changes made whether for reasons of necessity or otherwise. However I was surprised that he started with a midfield of Fer, Fulton and Celina as they simply weren't mobile enough to cope with the runs and movement of the Norwich players. The pairing of Naughton and Grimes in the second half addressed that to some extent.

Like others I am looking forward to seeing how we play with having an out and out centre forward in Bony in the team, even if he isn't the type of forward that the manager would prefer. I think the last time we started with a centre forward was when Baker-Richardson was up front against QPR and that didn't turn out too bad.
A Pretty Big Wake Up Call... on 00:46 - Nov 28 with 1235 views_

A Pretty Big Wake Up Call... on 19:23 - Nov 27 by yescomeon

Agree on Grimes, thought Naughton did a good job in midfield too, I liked that pairing. I'd go for something like

Mulder
Roberts, vdHoorn, Rodon, Olssen
Grimes, Naughton
McKay, Celina, James
Mcburnie

From the start, with a veiw to going 442 bringing bony on at some point for one of McKay or Celina.

Yes, maybe. I thought Grimes and Naughton did well in midfield as well. Something holding me back a bit from choosing them in a predicted line up though.

I guess we hark back and long for that Leon and Joey formula. 2 out and out ballers with great touch. One marshalling and dictating tempo and one driving forward, splitting lines and opening up. Grimes has the touch but he needs a good few more games there and a lot more confidence. Naughty's touch can let him down here and there and he'd be learning a new position.

But, like i said, I wouldn't be against it.

Risca,

Dyer and Routs are on the books and there's nothing to say McKay or Asoro will be in the long term plans. We need to make best use of all our squad. It's just bloody negligent not to.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

A Pretty Big Wake Up Call... on 03:51 - Nov 28 with 1214 views34dfgdf54

A Pretty Big Wake Up Call... on 21:18 - Nov 27 by jasfan

Good OP and agree with much of that.

It's often said that the better teams expose your weaknesses and I think that was the case on Saturday, where it led to us conceding too many goals.

The fact is we don't have a defensive midfielder who is quick to close down the space of attacking players, read and break up attacks and support the full back when exposed. Tettey for Norwich did that well I thought.

Neither do we have a midfielder who is comfortable receiving the ball under pressure at different angles from the goalkeeper or defenders, and who can then move the ball on quickly to initiate counter attacks.

The manager has tried several different combinations of the midfielders available to him and in my opinion none have been effective when pressed by the opposition. This has led to panic and uncertainty in several matches when playing out from the back, and Saturday was another case in point.

Unfortunately those weaknesses were exploited by Norwich and contributed to the goals conceded.

Up until Saturday's game I had been entirely supportive of what the manager has been doing, including the team changes made whether for reasons of necessity or otherwise. However I was surprised that he started with a midfield of Fer, Fulton and Celina as they simply weren't mobile enough to cope with the runs and movement of the Norwich players. The pairing of Naughton and Grimes in the second half addressed that to some extent.

Like others I am looking forward to seeing how we play with having an out and out centre forward in Bony in the team, even if he isn't the type of forward that the manager would prefer. I think the last time we started with a centre forward was when Baker-Richardson was up front against QPR and that didn't turn out too bad.

You’re right, we don’t have a defensive midfielder who can do the things that you have listed, hence him wanting Woods so badly. The Americans said themselves he wanted him but at the time they didn’t think it was a good deal financially.

He wasn’t backed as we need to clear finances before spending. We are short in midfield it’s as simple as that.

Naughton - right back.
Grimes - never had success at this level with anyone apart from when he has played for Potter, played in the middle for a team relegated from league 1 last year.
Fulton - similar to the above, last season couldn’t get in the Wigan side.

How we are even in contention for a play off spot now is a testament to the work Potter has done with the players above, no one else has managed it.
A Pretty Big Wake Up Call... on 10:25 - Nov 28 with 1128 views_

A Pretty Big Wake Up Call... on 03:51 - Nov 28 by 34dfgdf54

You’re right, we don’t have a defensive midfielder who can do the things that you have listed, hence him wanting Woods so badly. The Americans said themselves he wanted him but at the time they didn’t think it was a good deal financially.

He wasn’t backed as we need to clear finances before spending. We are short in midfield it’s as simple as that.

Naughton - right back.
Grimes - never had success at this level with anyone apart from when he has played for Potter, played in the middle for a team relegated from league 1 last year.
Fulton - similar to the above, last season couldn’t get in the Wigan side.

How we are even in contention for a play off spot now is a testament to the work Potter has done with the players above, no one else has managed it.

What is this? Going out of your way to highlight imperfections??

What's happened to a youngster going out on loan is pretty irrelevant. Even our side that went up was full of this type of player.

Sinclair had never had a home to call his own, Borini hadn't had any sort of a run in professional footbal and was plucked out of reserve football to do a job for us.

Dobbie had only played in Scotland and Dyer wasn't wanted anywhere really either.

You are trying to rubbish youngsters who are doing their best to make a mark in the game. It's pretty bloody sick.

Fulton only went to Wigan as cover, he was never expected to waltz straight in to what was a successful promotion chasing team. He only got there with 3 months left in the season FFS!! You've also conveniently forgotten some very decent performances here and there in the Premier league as well!! Plus the fact he's now getting chances in the club he's settled that, that's a big thing for a young kid.

Grimes played the whole season, made 47 appearances so was doing something right. Yes the team went down but to use that against Grimes because it's backing up your most bizarre of justification it's just nasty.

Why not judge him on what you know and have seen yourself and that's this season. He's more than doing alright and is probably one of the first names on Potters list.

This arse licking of the manager is a bit weird as well. Let's face it you'll bend any story in his favour and go out of your way to find excuses for him, normally at the expense of the players or owners

There's always a lot more to it than that and the simple fact of the matter is the points we've dropped are as much on Potters head as anyone else.

Naughton at right back is a serious option. But to just dismiss the times he's played well in midfield is also a bit weird. Naughton has become a very flexible option for us and very handy.

We should be higher. If we'd got Dyer and Routs in and around the first team with match fitness and stopped tinkering around so much there's nothing whatsoever to suggest we wouldn't be.

A Pretty Big Wake Up Call... on 10:45 - Nov 28 with 1107 viewsLoyal

Lads and lasses tonight our colours need us, shout loud and let's drive the noise in to the hearts of our team.

Leave our differences in the pub.

Who are We !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

A Pretty Big Wake Up Call... on 11:30 - Nov 28 with 1064 views34dfgdf54

A Pretty Big Wake Up Call... on 10:25 - Nov 28 by _

What's happened to a youngster going out on loan is pretty irrelevant. Even our side that went up was full of this type of player.

Sinclair had never had a home to call his own, Borini hadn't had any sort of a run in professional footbal and was plucked out of reserve football to do a job for us.

Dobbie had only played in Scotland and Dyer wasn't wanted anywhere really either.

You are trying to rubbish youngsters who are doing their best to make a mark in the game. It's pretty bloody sick.

Fulton only went to Wigan as cover, he was never expected to waltz straight in to what was a successful promotion chasing team. He only got there with 3 months left in the season FFS!! You've also conveniently forgotten some very decent performances here and there in the Premier league as well!! Plus the fact he's now getting chances in the club he's settled that, that's a big thing for a young kid.

Grimes played the whole season, made 47 appearances so was doing something right. Yes the team went down but to use that against Grimes because it's backing up your most bizarre of justification it's just nasty.

Why not judge him on what you know and have seen yourself and that's this season. He's more than doing alright and is probably one of the first names on Potters list.

This arse licking of the manager is a bit weird as well. Let's face it you'll bend any story in his favour and go out of your way to find excuses for him, normally at the expense of the players or owners

There's always a lot more to it than that and the simple fact of the matter is the points we've dropped are as much on Potters head as anyone else.

Naughton at right back is a serious option. But to just dismiss the times he's played well in midfield is also a bit weird. Naughton has become a very flexible option for us and very handy.

We should be higher. If we'd got Dyer and Routs in and around the first team with match fitness and stopped tinkering around so much there's nothing whatsoever to suggest we wouldn't be.

How am I trying to rubbish players? They’ve been brilliant, but I’m highlighting we are short on players to compete for promotion. We are doing brilliantly this year and it does by head in when people are coming on here looking for an excuse to slag our manager off.

You’re constantly unrealistic with your expectations and when it goes spectacularly wrong you say that you always try and look for the positives for SCFC and all that jazz. Last year you said we were already at the next level, last year after the Leicester game at home you said you witnessed two “good premier league sides”, and there’s plenty more.

I’ve already said I’ve changed my feelings on how the yanks went about relegation, Potter and the players are completely over achieving from what was expected of them and long may it continue.

If you find me constantly supporting our manager who I think is doing a more than fine job weird, that’s fair enough. I found your constant noshing off of Jenkins weird, I just chose not to say anything.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2018 11:32]
A Pretty Big Wake Up Call... on 11:51 - Nov 28 with 1047 views_

A Pretty Big Wake Up Call... on 11:30 - Nov 28 by 34dfgdf54

How am I trying to rubbish players? They’ve been brilliant, but I’m highlighting we are short on players to compete for promotion. We are doing brilliantly this year and it does by head in when people are coming on here looking for an excuse to slag our manager off.

You’re constantly unrealistic with your expectations and when it goes spectacularly wrong you say that you always try and look for the positives for SCFC and all that jazz. Last year you said we were already at the next level, last year after the Leicester game at home you said you witnessed two “good premier league sides”, and there’s plenty more.

I’ve already said I’ve changed my feelings on how the yanks went about relegation, Potter and the players are completely over achieving from what was expected of them and long may it continue.

If you find me constantly supporting our manager who I think is doing a more than fine job weird, that’s fair enough. I found your constant noshing off of Jenkins weird, I just chose not to say anything.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2018 11:32]

I think the club is at the next level. It's just too easy and simplistic to look at which division we're in and say we're not. Relegation was a massive blow but we were becoming more and more unsustainable.

Off the field we're a million miles better and we're run very professionally and there's a lot to admire, including being the first club now to introduce season tickets on your phone. It's small in relation to what fans have somehow believed was our destiny - to be a permanent fixture in the EPL, but it's the next level compared to what we grew up watching and being a part of and even in recent years.

We had enough to stay up, we just bottled the last 9 games. We couldn't find the one win we needed to stay up, but 3 teams have to go down each year, it is what it is.

I like Potter, I wouldn't want anyone else managing us right now.

But I'm not afraid to call him up if I think he's made a mistake. At the end of the day it's just an opinion on a message board. I'm not afraid to criticise individual players performances. I'm not afraid, and never have been to criticise Jenkins or the owners.

I just don't believe in blind faith or making excuses to suit a narrative or an agenda and I don't appreciate your noshing off comment either mate. Wise up.

A Pretty Big Wake Up Call... on 12:03 - Nov 28 with 1040 viewsdobjack2

A Pretty Big Wake Up Call... on 10:25 - Nov 28 by _

I think the manager is struggling to find the right balance in midfield which results in changing things around to try and find it. With the players we have the right balance for one Opponent may not be the same as for another. These limitations are further exposed as we are missing far too many chances.

If we had taken just a few more of the chances we have made we certainly would be higher but I wouldn’t back either dyer or routs to make a goalscoring difference.
Login to get fewer ads

A Pretty Big Wake Up Call... on 12:22 - Nov 28 with 1025 views_

A Pretty Big Wake Up Call... on 12:03 - Nov 28 by dobjack2

I think the manager is struggling to find the right balance in midfield which results in changing things around to try and find it. With the players we have the right balance for one Opponent may not be the same as for another. These limitations are further exposed as we are missing far too many chances.

If we had taken just a few more of the chances we have made we certainly would be higher but I wouldn’t back either dyer or routs to make a goalscoring difference.

It's always ifs, but's and maybe's but there's nothing to suggest Dyer and Routs couldn't make a real impact at this level.

Plus, it's about options, and for some strange reason we are limiting ours. We played them against Stoke away and they played well.

We haven't seen them since. It's just weird.

Plus I am not overly happy with Grimes at left back. I just think it's a shame after some of the midfield performances he's turned in this season. Think it's a bit unfair on him.

A Pretty Big Wake Up Call... on 13:06 - Nov 28 with 994 viewsTailGunner

A Pretty Big Wake Up Call... on 12:22 - Nov 28 by _

It's always ifs, but's and maybe's but there's nothing to suggest Dyer and Routs couldn't make a real impact at this level.

Plus, it's about options, and for some strange reason we are limiting ours. We played them against Stoke away and they played well.

We haven't seen them since. It's just weird.

Plus I am not overly happy with Grimes at left back. I just think it's a shame after some of the midfield performances he's turned in this season. Think it's a bit unfair on him.

Potter is an extremely intelligent man.
Like you said - both played well v Stoke. Neither have made a squad since.

The 2 players are great pros, no trouble at all off the pitch. Both would have been great coming on at Rotherham, v Ipswich & maybe even Bolton, when we tired & surrendered territory for large parts of second half.

Both are on big money.

Has to be financial reasons?
A Pretty Big Wake Up Call... on 13:10 - Nov 28 with 989 viewsswan65split

A Pretty Big Wake Up Call... on 11:51 - Nov 28 by _

I think the club is at the next level. It's just too easy and simplistic to look at which division we're in and say we're not. Relegation was a massive blow but we were becoming more and more unsustainable.

Off the field we're a million miles better and we're run very professionally and there's a lot to admire, including being the first club now to introduce season tickets on your phone. It's small in relation to what fans have somehow believed was our destiny - to be a permanent fixture in the EPL, but it's the next level compared to what we grew up watching and being a part of and even in recent years.

We had enough to stay up, we just bottled the last 9 games. We couldn't find the one win we needed to stay up, but 3 teams have to go down each year, it is what it is.

But I'm not afraid to call him up if I think he's made a mistake. At the end of the day it's just an opinion on a message board. I'm not afraid to criticise individual players performances. I'm not afraid, and never have been to criticise Jenkins or the owners.

I just don't believe in blind faith or making excuses to suit a narrative or an agenda and I don't appreciate your noshing off comment either mate. Wise up.

We are the next level. Due too greed and incompetence.
A Pretty Big Wake Up Call... on 13:27 - Nov 28 with 962 viewsvalleyboy

A Pretty Big Wake Up Call... on 15:52 - Nov 27 by TailGunner

You are illegally streaming 3pm games - and effectively 'robbing' from Swansea City.
And bragging about it...

Asoro is struggling - I knew you would delight in this.
The difference - I hope the 19yr old kid settles down & turns out to be a good player for us. Either way £2m is no huge gamble.

I have no idea what the feck you are on about regarding Wigan.

“£2 million is no huge gamble”

If the Swans hadn’t wasted that amount of money on Asoro, they could have easily put a part of that money towards bringing Ryan Woods into the club

A player that the Swans desparstly needs right now instead of the likes of Fer

Perhaps the reason you don’t seem not to know the player I was writing about at Wigan, is perhaps these days he doesn’t get anywhere near the team sheet

Just read again what you wrote about him when he was at Swansea, in how he would turn out to be a very good player for the Swans

Shaun MacDonald might ring a bell

Perhaps as well that the money wasted on Asoro, could have helped to save jobs at the Liberty, instead of getting rid of long standing servants of the club
A Pretty Big Wake Up Call... on 13:34 - Nov 28 with 956 viewsTailGunner

A Pretty Big Wake Up Call... on 13:27 - Nov 28 by valleyboy

“£2 million is no huge gamble”

If the Swans hadn’t wasted that amount of money on Asoro, they could have easily put a part of that money towards bringing Ryan Woods into the club

A player that the Swans desparstly needs right now instead of the likes of Fer

Perhaps the reason you don’t seem not to know the player I was writing about at Wigan, is perhaps these days he doesn’t get anywhere near the team sheet

Just read again what you wrote about him when he was at Swansea, in how he would turn out to be a very good player for the Swans

Shaun MacDonald might ring a bell

Perhaps as well that the money wasted on Asoro, could have helped to save jobs at the Liberty, instead of getting rid of long standing servants of the club

Unlike you I am not writing off Asoro at 19 years old. I hope he grows into a talented player. If Swansea owners wanted Woods they would have got him - the first deal was reported as near enough agreed the week Asoro signed. Even Brentford fans were on here congratulating us on the deal.

They are not linked whatsoever.

I have never posted anything about Shaun McDonald you utter fruitcake!!
Nor do I sit 'high up in the West Stand'

Stop bothering me with your fantasies.

Still waiting for an answer on how our owners are robbing the club - very serious accusation...
[Post edited 28 Nov 2018 13:43]
A Pretty Big Wake Up Call... on 14:20 - Nov 28 with 930 viewsDarran

We’ve been relegated from the best league in the world to the next level.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

A Pretty Big Wake Up Call... on 15:03 - Nov 28 with 902 views34dfgdf54

A Pretty Big Wake Up Call... on 11:51 - Nov 28 by _

The noshing off comment came after the “ass licking of Potter” remark off you. Give it out you need to expect it back.

Other than that, I respect your opinion. Next year is where we’ll see where we are as a club and If we are at the next level or not, so far I’m happy with how we have dealt with the blow of relegation however, so you won’t hear anything negative off me in that regard.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2018 18:56]
A Pretty Big Wake Up Call... on 15:07 - Nov 28 with 895 viewsDarran

I thought we reached the next level last season?

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level by TheResurrection 1 Sep 2017 22:06
The Holy Grail of the "next level" is probably already upon us, or at least we're moving towards it, but most of you are too wrapped up in your own miserable preconceived prejudices, you won't open your eyes to realise it.

The Club still isn't perfect, but which one is? The Trust still need a genuine revamp and refresh to communicate effectively to both Board and fans. The friendly game ticket prices is an example of this. But the overall picture is one of a Club getting back on track and improving. Nothing too much to shout about in isolation as the only was was up after the disaster of the last 2 years or so.

But nevertheless we're getting our act together. Off the pitch and since January, on it.

Commercially we will see the benefits, we have professionals involved, true business people with contacts who will increase revenue. Better sponsorships and business partners to be tapped into. The profile of SCFC is on the rise, more professional media interaction, website, Twitter, Facebook, more games being streamed, all on the up.

The football aspect will now follow. The U-23's had a tremendously successful season and our Academy and training facilities are now state of the art. This will only help everything we are trying to achieve.

Anyone one of us that has supported this Club back in the day, when we stop and think about things, will struggle to believe it's all actually been a true story.

We are 7 years - SEVEN YEARS - in the EPL and it's time now to quit the childish quips about "the Yanks" ; "the sell-outs" etc. What we've achieved, led by the old Board and now the new is nothing short of a miracle, it's phenomenal!! I have spent enough time voicing an angry opinion about the goings on of all concerned, but all said and done, they've done us proud.

The football squad we will take into the Premier League from now is arguably the best since we've been here.

Goalkeeper - as solid as we could hope for and Fab is Swansea's no. 1 without a shadow of a doubt. The way we accumulate GK's should mean at least one of them will be good enough to step in if he's ever injured ;-)

Defence - Been a revelation under Clement as we now defend as a team with responsibility for this aspect on every player. Naughts comes in for ridiculous stick but for me he's completely dependable. Everyone loves to scapegoat and bully somebody. Naughts gets too much of this. Cover at full back would've been great but it didn't happen and he won't let us down - same as he didn't last season. Fede and Maws have now formed a strong partnership and have enjoyed playing alongside each other for some time and are growing very strong. I love Olsson, he's as competitive as they come, the sheer determination in everything he does is infectious. We've also got ball players right along the back and we can now adapt perfectly well to a 3-5-2 with Bartley and VdH able to step in when needed. Rangel is an able deputy and Clucas can cover the left. We are solid at the back.

Midfield - We will be very strong and competitive in midfield this season. The signing of Sanches is truly unbelievable and exciting and the options we now have in this area are plentiful - off the bench too. I'm sure Clement and the Board would've loved to add another wider player but we won't be held ransom and pay massively over the odds - that's not good business. Carroll has been outstanding since coming in, Clucas has fitted in with ease and technically just what we need, these 2 will keep the ball flowing freely and accurately all around the park, with Carroll more than adept at set pieces and corners. Fer, Ki and Mesa all have genuine claims of fighting for a first XI slot and Ayew can play deeper or wide to provide options. Leon's still about as are Routs, Narsingh and Dyer so we're not having to rely on the old guard like we did last season, and these boys will still have something to offer as the season goes on, I'm sure of that. Southampton have made Europe on squads similar to ours and we can genuinely aim to look a lot higher up the league than we could this time last season, as far as up as that remains to be seen, but why not.

Up front - Bony, Tammy and Ayew is our strongest front line since the EPL without a shadow of doubt. Bony, in my opinion, is the missing piece in the jigsaw, he has the exact qualities we've been crying out for and Llorente could simply not provide. I think the 3 can play together in a 4-3-3 with Bony in the middle and Tammy and Ayew either side. It won't be Tammy's preferred option, same as it isn't for Rashford, bit it's a genuine alternative option for us.

Options are good and options we now have in abundance.

Manager - Clement has been inch perfect since he's come in and all the options mentioned above, he makes them a reality. His coaching is second to none and the team is able to adapt to any of his demands. He'll also get us playing more football this season and our style of play will be unrecognisable from the sheer tedium of last year.

Next level? We're getting there if not arrived already, so let's see it for what it is, embrace the changes and enjoy what's going to be a bloody good season of football with some outstanding talent on show.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

A Pretty Big Wake Up Call... on 15:22 - Nov 28 with 885 viewsvalleyboy

A Pretty Big Wake Up Call... on 13:34 - Nov 28 by TailGunner

Unlike you I am not writing off Asoro at 19 years old. I hope he grows into a talented player. If Swansea owners wanted Woods they would have got him - the first deal was reported as near enough agreed the week Asoro signed. Even Brentford fans were on here congratulating us on the deal.

They are not linked whatsoever.

I have never posted anything about Shaun McDonald you utter fruitcake!!
Nor do I sit 'high up in the West Stand'

Stop bothering me with your fantasies.

Still waiting for an answer on how our owners are robbing the club - very serious accusation...
[Post edited 28 Nov 2018 13:43]

If ever a man is suffering from dementia it’s you

I could post the posting In what you wrote about MacDonald but I will leave stew on that one, but have sent a copy of that posting to a mutual poster for him to have a laugh

As for not bothering you, it was you that replied to one of my postings which I had to reply to

BTW:- give me a name of someone other than a landlord or similar, that’s been taken to court for streaming, especially a stream you pay a subsription for

When I ask that question to some of the legal brains I’m still in touch with, they can’t give me a definitive answer

But You know best
A Pretty Big Wake Up Call... on 15:43 - Nov 28 with 864 viewsTailGunner

A Pretty Big Wake Up Call... on 15:22 - Nov 28 by valleyboy

I could post the posting In what you wrote about MacDonald but I will leave stew on that one, but have sent a copy of that posting to a mutual poster for him to have a laugh

As for not bothering you, it was you that replied to one of my postings which I had to reply to

BTW:- give me a name of someone other than a landlord or similar, that’s been taken to court for streaming, especially a stream you pay a subsription for

When I ask that question to some of the legal brains I’m still in touch with, they can’t give me a definitive answer

But You know best

Who am I supposed to be?
I post about Shaun MacDonald and sit high in the West??

Please tell me who I am??

And.....how are the swans owners robbing from the club - answers please...
A Pretty Big Wake Up Call... on 15:45 - Nov 28 with 863 viewsTailGunner

A Pretty Big Wake Up Call... on 15:22 - Nov 28 by valleyboy

But You know best

Best to inform Sky and Swansea City if you are so cock sure & smug then....see what happens.

Post evidence there's a good chap
A Pretty Big Wake Up Call... on 15:49 - Nov 28 with 858 viewsvalleyboy

A Pretty Big Wake Up Call... on 15:45 - Nov 28 by TailGunner

Best to inform Sky and Swansea City if you are so cock sure & smug then....see what happens.

Post evidence there's a good chap

How thick can you get

Before anyone is breaking the law, they have too have proof
A Pretty Big Wake Up Call... on 15:56 - Nov 28 with 855 viewsTailGunner

A Pretty Big Wake Up Call... on 15:49 - Nov 28 by valleyboy

How thick can you get

Before anyone is breaking the law, they have too have proof

Well you are bragging and admitting it in a public forum, where everyone knows your name....
But I'm thick....

Answers in your own time
A Pretty Big Wake Up Call... on 16:48 - Nov 28 with 822 viewsAlfieMooresSon

A Pretty Big Wake Up Call... on 19:30 - Nov 26 by LeonWasGod

Agree. We’re not as strong as our promotion side that’s for sure.

Some people were over positive early on with a few good results, the Championship is relentless and it is all about the strength and depth of the squad which was never addressed.

Over a full season, we will be lucky to be top half!!!
[Post edited 28 Nov 2018 16:49]
A Pretty Big Wake Up Call... on 16:53 - Nov 28 with 814 viewsDippy

A Pretty Big Wake Up Call... on 14:20 - Nov 28 by Darran

We’ve been relegated from the best league in the world to the next level.

Not just that Darran.. sold our entire squad to accommodate average Championship players.

I'm not content with it all.. Playing McBurnie, Grimes, Fulton as starters will not get us promotion.. we'll be clogging it in this league for a few years.

Poll: Cooper Out

A Pretty Big Wake Up Call... on 17:06 - Nov 28 with 810 viewsAlfieMooresSon

A Pretty Big Wake Up Call... on 16:53 - Nov 28 by Dippy

Not just that Darran.. sold our entire squad to accommodate average Championship players.

I'm not content with it all.. Playing McBurnie, Grimes, Fulton as starters will not get us promotion.. we'll be clogging it in this league for a few years.

Exactly right !!!
A Pretty Big Wake Up Call... on 17:32 - Nov 28 with 799 viewsBillyChong

Assists and creativity still letting us down. Celina has just the one assist this season, you’d have expected a few from him by now. Dan James 3, Ollie, McKay, Jeff 2. No one else is above one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024