Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Phil or anyone on the Trust 20:35 - Oct 21 with 3477 viewsDarran

I thought the Trust had put a stop to van Swedehead sitting Directors boxes?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO Phil or anyone on the Trust on 00:53 - Oct 22 with 1190 viewsDarran

FAO Phil or anyone on the Trust on 00:47 - Oct 22 by _

If the lad in question was being a dick, which lets face it, the ones that go after him, completely are, then yeah. He deserved it.

John wasn't a wealthy guy when he stumped up his £25k, but weighed in he did. You're an absolute freak of a bloke, Darren, a total lost cause.

You don’t agree that JVZ has been a total cùnt of a bloke in his abuse of fans? Serious question.

FAO Phil or anyone on the Trust on 00:56 - Oct 22 with 1184 viewsE20Jack

FAO Phil or anyone on the Trust on 00:53 - Oct 22 by Darran

You don’t agree that JVZ has been a total cùnt of a bloke in his abuse of fans? Serious question.

You have abused more fans on here though.

Which bit of that is confusing you?

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

FAO Phil or anyone on the Trust on 02:03 - Oct 22 with 1147 viewsDJack

FAO Phil or anyone on the Trust on 00:56 - Oct 22 by E20Jack

You have abused more fans on here though.

Which bit of that is confusing you?

Darran is trying to get an answer from T2C who is more than able to answer for himself and then you jump in, seemingly in defence of T2C, with whataboutism. Well done you!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

FAO Phil or anyone on the Trust on 02:12 - Oct 22 with 1142 viewsE20Jack

FAO Phil or anyone on the Trust on 02:03 - Oct 22 by DJack

Darran is trying to get an answer from T2C who is more than able to answer for himself and then you jump in, seemingly in defence of T2C, with whataboutism. Well done you!

E20 is trying to get an answer from Darran who is more than able to answer for himself and then you jump in, seemingly in defence of Darran, with delicious but completely unintentional irony. Well done you.

As I have said before, if people don’t want a public response to comments then PM the and stop putting them on public threads.

The hypocrisy on this thread is stunning.

FAO Phil or anyone on the Trust on 02:18 - Oct 22 with 1143 viewsDJack

FAO Phil or anyone on the Trust on 02:12 - Oct 22 by E20Jack

E20 is trying to get an answer from Darran who is more than able to answer for himself and then you jump in, seemingly in defence of Darran, with delicious but completely unintentional irony. Well done you.

As I have said before, if people don’t want a public response to comments then PM the and stop putting them on public threads.

The hypocrisy on this thread is stunning.

"You have abused more fans on here though.

Which bit of that is confusing you?"

There is a rhetorical question there but not any attempt to "get an answer from Darran". You have a lovely day now.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

FAO Phil or anyone on the Trust on 02:47 - Oct 22 with 1131 viewsE20Jack

FAO Phil or anyone on the Trust on 02:18 - Oct 22 by DJack

"You have abused more fans on here though.

Which bit of that is confusing you?"

There is a rhetorical question there but not any attempt to "get an answer from Darran". You have a lovely day now.

Not a single bit of that is rhetorical, you. Any just make stuff up to help your failing attempt to jump in I’m afraid, it doesn’t work like that.

To clarify for the afflicted, he seems to have the opinion that abusing my clubs fans is bad, yet does it himself on a daily basis. He seems to have the opinion that abusing my clubs fans regarding their circumstances surrounding ability to attend certain games is bad...yet does it himself.

My question is which part is confusing him regarding the contradiction. Feel free to answer on his behalf if you can.

I suggest you understand what is going on before jumping in like you usually do like some love sick puppy. Failing that, if you could also pretend to have me on ignore like some other trolls are doing at te moment - that will avoid any silly embarrassing moments like you just had and will save me having to point it out.

Ta.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2018 2:51]

FAO Phil or anyone on the Trust on 06:33 - Oct 22 with 1088 viewspeenemunde

FAO Phil or anyone on the Trust on 00:36 - Oct 22 by Darran

Lots of people. He was abusing a young lad on twitter because he’d only been a season ticket holder for three years.

Do you think someone that’s only been a season ticket holder for three years should be abused or do you think everyone should be welcome?

JVZ travelled over from the Netherlands to watch the game. Did you attend the game on Saturday ?
If you didn’t shut the fook up.
FAO Phil or anyone on the Trust on 09:32 - Oct 22 with 955 viewsBillyChong

Where does he sit at home games these days?
Login to get fewer ads

FAO Phil or anyone on the Trust on 13:04 - Oct 22 with 857 viewsDJack

FAO Phil or anyone on the Trust on 02:47 - Oct 22 by E20Jack

Not a single bit of that is rhetorical, you. Any just make stuff up to help your failing attempt to jump in I’m afraid, it doesn’t work like that.

To clarify for the afflicted, he seems to have the opinion that abusing my clubs fans is bad, yet does it himself on a daily basis. He seems to have the opinion that abusing my clubs fans regarding their circumstances surrounding ability to attend certain games is bad...yet does it himself.

My question is which part is confusing him regarding the contradiction. Feel free to answer on his behalf if you can.

I suggest you understand what is going on before jumping in like you usually do like some love sick puppy. Failing that, if you could also pretend to have me on ignore like some other trolls are doing at te moment - that will avoid any silly embarrassing moments like you just had and will save me having to point it out.

Ta.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2018 2:51]

More self deluding verbiage from you. Look at my post history concerning Darren and you will notice that I've clashed many times with him and I'm not particularly a fan. My post last night was not a defence of Darran but a question why you would wade in like that when you have often decried others jumping in on post in defence of others, you who have moaned about trolling and cyber-bullies but last night it was you who was guilty of the very same

You can come back with deflection, misdirection, strawman arguements, include non relevant topics etc or you can accept that on this occasion your high standards have slipped and then have a wonderful day.

FAO Phil or anyone on the Trust on 13:11 - Oct 22 with 847 viewsDarran

FAO Phil or anyone on the Trust on 13:04 - Oct 22 by DJack

More self deluding verbiage from you. Look at my post history concerning Darren and you will notice that I've clashed many times with him and I'm not particularly a fan. My post last night was not a defence of Darran but a question why you would wade in like that when you have often decried others jumping in on post in defence of others, you who have moaned about trolling and cyber-bullies but last night it was you who was guilty of the very same

You can come back with deflection, misdirection, strawman arguements, include non relevant topics etc or you can accept that on this occasion your high standards have slipped and then have a wonderful day.

Have you?
Who are you?
I can’t say I’ve noticed you much in the past.

FAO Phil or anyone on the Trust on 13:21 - Oct 22 with 824 views_

FAO Phil or anyone on the Trust on 02:03 - Oct 22 by DJack

And well done you showing your support for the biggest prick on here.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

FAO Phil or anyone on the Trust on 13:48 - Oct 22 with 783 viewsLoyal

FAO Phil or anyone on the Trust on 00:14 - Oct 22 by _

Who gives a fack anyway?!

I think the insinuation is he is still getting special treatment and as he seems to be having additional access what else does he have access to. With the boards current track record I would imagine little if anything has changed.

It's all about integrity, for some they don't care, for me it's the number one thing to retain in everybody, honesty is key. Lost on the likes of Huw etc ... mind.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2018 13:50]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

FAO Phil or anyone on the Trust on 15:50 - Oct 22 with 684 viewsCatullus

FAO Phil or anyone on the Trust on 13:11 - Oct 22 by Darran

Have you?
Who are you?

My enemies enemy is NOT my friend then

Is it possible to be trolled by someone if they have you on ignore?

This site is just like......

E20 and the Res are Bob Campbell and Chuck but who are the rest?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

FAO Phil or anyone on the Trust on 21:15 - Oct 22 with 579 viewsE20Jack

FAO Phil or anyone on the Trust on 13:04 - Oct 22 by DJack

He doesn’t seem to know who you are. I can’t say I have noticed you either other than when you are doing your best and failing to get one up on me. I have never mentioned anyone joining in an on topic conversation, ever. You have just made that up. Where is the trolling and bullying, trolling and bullying for making an on topic point? Sorry but you are again making yourself look silly.

Agree I have high standards though. Thanks.

FAO Phil or anyone on the Trust on 22:14 - Oct 22 with 531 viewsDJack

FAO Phil or anyone on the Trust on 13:21 - Oct 22 by _

And well done you showing your support for the biggest prick on here.

WRONG! I did not support nor attack him I just questioned E20...please read what I posted again.

FAO Phil or anyone on the Trust on 22:17 - Oct 22 with 528 viewsE20Jack

FAO Phil or anyone on the Trust on 22:14 - Oct 22 by DJack

WRONG! I did not support nor attack him I just questioned E20...please read what I posted again.

So you are allowed to question me but I am not allowed to question Darran?

It is that sort of logic that lets you down.

FAO Phil or anyone on the Trust on 22:20 - Oct 22 with 522 viewsDJack

FAO Phil or anyone on the Trust on 13:11 - Oct 22 by Darran

Have you?
Who are you?

Have you? Yes.
Who are you? No-one...just like you and every other poster on this board
I can’t say I’ve noticed you much in the past. Personally I don't give a fck whether you have or not and it is irrelevant. What is funny is your ego . I said I'm not a fan of you you pull "I've not noticed you" card...Child.

FAO Phil or anyone on the Trust on 22:46 - Oct 22 with 491 viewsswanforthemoney

FAO Phil or anyone on the Trust on 22:20 - Oct 22 by DJack

Have you? Yes.
Who are you? No-one...just like you and every other poster on this board
I can’t say I’ve noticed you much in the past. Personally I don't give a fck whether you have or not and it is irrelevant. What is funny is your ego . I said I'm not a fan of you you pull "I've not noticed you" card...Child.

What?
Not one one of the clique?
How dare you !!!

I stand in the North Stand

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024