Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alright lads how's things. 23:15 - May 8 with 1929 viewsAriseSirScott

Not been about in a while, been working abroad. Thought i'd pop in and see how things are going. :-)

Please tell me BelfastJack still posts.
Alright lads how's things. on 23:17 - May 8 with 1880 viewsjack2jack

How things, how's things, you having a laff.
Alright lads how's things. on 23:34 - May 8 with 1773 viewsTNT

All you cardiff scum been abroad it seems, all coming out of the woodwork now. Yawn.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Alright lads how's things. on 23:37 - May 8 with 1736 viewsBrynmill_Jack

It's taken you six years to consider yourselves in any way near to our status and therefore able to post ? F*c off you cowardly c*nt

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Alright lads how's things. on 23:38 - May 8 with 1718 viewsChrisSCFC

Alright lads how's things. on 23:39 - May 8 with 1697 viewsAriseSirScott

Bloody hell lads, I've been doing charity work in Africa for years, just landed and thought 'd reconnect with a few old posters on here. No need for the aggression. I come in peace.
Alright lads how's things. on 23:42 - May 8 with 1661 viewsSmellyplumz

Alright lads how's things. on 23:39 - May 8 by AriseSirScott

Bloody hell lads, I've been doing charity work in Africa for years, just landed and thought 'd reconnect with a few old posters on here. No need for the aggression. I come in peace.

Lying tw@t, you've just got out of prison for sticking six fingers up ur mums clout.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Alright lads how's things. on 23:48 - May 8 with 1615 viewsTNT

Alright lads how's things. on 23:39 - May 8 by AriseSirScott

Well since you've been away, your scum have proven that it's possible to get promoted to the PL without 'playing football'.

Will it keep you in the PL?

In footballing terms, you being promoted ahead of Fulham is a travesty. Ask anyone outside of Ely.

P.S. Hope you've made plans to return to deepest Africa next May.

Alright lads how's things. on 00:03 - May 9 with 1544 viewsAriseSirScott

Alright lads how's things. on 23:48 - May 8 by TNT

Well since you've been away, your scum have proven that it's possible to get promoted to the PL without 'playing football'.

Will it keep you in the PL?

In footballing terms, you being promoted ahead of Fulham is a travesty. Ask anyone outside of Ely.

P.S. Hope you've made plans to return to deepest Africa next May.

I've always been a firm believer of you get what you deserve in football.

PL isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Fulham played some nice football I heard (whilst I was in Rwanda) but as I said, you get what you deserve. Ely's not far from me, I'm in Cyncoed but it's only 3 or 4 miles.

I'll go to Africa whenever the people are in need, if that's next May, then so be it. I'm one of lifes good guys.

Login to get fewer ads

Alright lads how's things. on 00:09 - May 9 with 1510 viewsTNT

Alright lads how's things. on 00:03 - May 9 by AriseSirScott

Fulham played some nice football I heard (whilst I was in Rwanda) but as I said, you get what you deserve. Ely's not far from me, I'm in Cyncoed but it's only 3 or 4 miles.

I'll go to Africa whenever the people are in need, if that's next May, then so be it. I'm one of lifes good guys.

You'll be expecting relegation then...

...and another exile to deepest Africa.

Alright lads how's things. on 00:10 - May 9 with 1496 viewsSmellyplumz

Alright lads how's things. on 00:03 - May 9 by AriseSirScott

Fingers crossed they lob you into a cooking pot once your there.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024