Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Odds of postponing? 17:00 - Mar 1 with 20200 viewsKinsey

My mate who works for sky sports was due down from Scotland to work on the Scarlets game on Saturday, but he’s just told me it’s called off.

What are the odds of our game going ahead?
[Post edited 1 Mar 2018 17:02]
Odds of postponing? on 08:08 - Mar 2 with 2286 viewspencoedjack

Odds of postponing? on 07:59 - Mar 2 by Pegojack

What's the latest then, boys? Any snow in Swansea now? Any talk of postponement, any news from the club?

Roads are pretty much impassable up here in Hereford and it's still driving snow now. if the game is on, I don't know how viable it is to drive there from here. Would probably go down past Monmouth to Newport and along the M4. What's it like in Newport at the moment, chaps?

I drove home from Heathrow last night left 1730 in at 2315.

If fans travel safety is taken into account the game will be cancelled.
Odds of postponing? on 08:32 - Mar 2 with 2225 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The did not cancel the Chelsea semi final when we had 4" of snow and all the buses were cancelled.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Odds of postponing? on 08:35 - Mar 2 with 2219 viewssherpajacob

What's the latest then, boys? Any snow in Swansea now? Any talk of postponement, any news from the club?

Roads are pretty much impassable up here in Hereford and it's still driving snow now. if the game is on, I don't know how viable it is to drive there from here. Would probably go down past Monmouth to Newport and along the M4. What's it like in Newport at the moment, chaps?

Newport is terrible.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Odds of postponing? on 08:42 - Mar 2 with 2196 viewsmonmouth

Odds of postponing? on 08:35 - Mar 2 by sherpajacob

Newport is terrible.

Hardly news, is it?

I’m told Roads round here are ok if you can get onto the main roads. I can’t so stuck inside. Might have to do some work. Isn’t the rain meant to wash it all away by tomorrow lunch?
[Post edited 2 Mar 2018 8:45]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Odds of postponing? on 09:19 - Mar 2 with 2113 viewsJackfath

Light rain forecast for early tomorrow morning. Temps will be higher too.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Odds of postponing? on 09:35 - Mar 2 with 2067 viewsFergal

Moyes just mentioned the game has to be in doubt.
Odds of postponing? on 10:01 - Mar 2 with 1996 viewswestside

Moyes is always moaning about something
Odds of postponing? on 10:41 - Mar 2 with 1893 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Odds of postponing? on 09:35 - Mar 2 by Fergal

Moyes just mentioned the game has to be in doubt.

Can't his players catch the train if he is worried about the M4.

Login to get fewer ads

Odds of postponing? on 11:07 - Mar 2 with 1813 viewsswans11

Odds of postponing? on 06:21 - Mar 2 by Bobby_Fischer

What valleys? I stayed in a friends near thd Pen y Cae in last night and there is no snow?
[Post edited 2 Mar 2018 6:21]

I'm near ebbw vale and there's like knee deep snow outside my house
Odds of postponing? on 11:18 - Mar 2 with 1783 viewsWhiterockin

Just been down the club shop. The roads and pavements in Landore are clear but half the Liberty car park has snow on it, thin layer, as do some of the walkways. TBH if they don't clear it H&S will have a field day.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2018 11:27]
Odds of postponing? on 11:26 - Mar 2 with 1760 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Odds of postponing? on 11:18 - Mar 2 by Whiterockin

Just been down the club shop. The roads and pavements in Landore are clear but half the Liberty car park has snow on it, thin layer, as do some of the walkways. TBH if they don't clear it H&S will have a field day.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2018 11:27]

They need to slip a gritter driver a few quid to spread a full load of grit around the Car Park or even pay the Council to do it for them.

Odds of postponing? on 11:28 - Mar 2 with 1753 viewsColliflower

Odds of postponing? on 11:26 - Mar 2 by felixstowe_jack

They need to slip a gritter driver a few quid to spread a full load of grit around the Car Park or even pay the Council to do it for them.

Or just get a member of staff to get off their arse and do it?
Odds of postponing? on 11:32 - Mar 2 with 1749 viewsairedale

Odds of postponing? on 08:35 - Mar 2 by sherpajacob

Newport is terrible.

No, he meant what is the snow like in Newport.
Odds of postponing? on 11:49 - Mar 2 with 1700 viewslonglostjack

Would you be going past Abergavenny? Any chance of a lift? Would bring some money for the petrol and a shovel? Can't see Arriva running tomorrow.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Odds of postponing? on 12:01 - Mar 2 with 1660 viewstaffpop

It's a state of emergency here in the enclave of sketty. No guardian newspaper and there's been a run on the Pinot Gris and almond croissants. We need a miracle.
Odds of postponing? on 12:12 - Mar 2 with 1602 viewsOldjack

After last nights light snow in Jack city along with the bits and bobs we're forecast this afternoon ,i'll be very surprised if the game is off

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Odds of postponing? on 12:12 - Mar 2 with 1596 viewsbyron

Odds of postponing? on 12:01 - Mar 2 by taffpop

It's a state of emergency here in the enclave of sketty. No guardian newspaper and there's been a run on the Pinot Gris and almond croissants. We need a miracle.

Cardiff airport is still shut today, how will West Ham fly in? 50cm of it in st athan close by

Benny

Odds of postponing? on 12:14 - Mar 2 with 1594 viewsColliflower

Odds of postponing? on 12:12 - Mar 2 by byron

Cardiff airport is still shut today, how will West Ham fly in? 50cm of it in st athan close by

They should just hop on the bloody train!
Odds of postponing? on 12:16 - Mar 2 with 1576 viewsswans11

trains was cancelled yesterday too
Odds of postponing? on 12:23 - Mar 2 with 1553 viewsColliflower

Odds of postponing? on 12:16 - Mar 2 by swans11

trains was cancelled yesterday too

They were running just delayed apparently. I've got family coming down from London for the game and they said the trains to Swansea are running today.
Odds of postponing? on 12:25 - Mar 2 with 1538 viewsJBT95

If the game is postponed, I would think they will try play it on Sunday.
Odds of postponing? on 12:27 - Mar 2 with 1529 viewsPegojack

Odds of postponing? on 11:49 - Mar 2 by longlostjack

Would you be going past Abergavenny? Any chance of a lift? Would bring some money for the petrol and a shovel? Can't see Arriva running tomorrow.

We're going in my mate's (small) car, not sure if three or four travelling yet. Could probably detour to pick you up then detour back to newport road. Will advise later today. It's only you is it?
Odds of postponing? on 12:29 - Mar 2 with 1521 viewslonglostjack

Odds of postponing? on 12:27 - Mar 2 by Pegojack

We're going in my mate's (small) car, not sure if three or four travelling yet. Could probably detour to pick you up then detour back to newport road. Will advise later today. It's only you is it?

Cheers. Yep only me.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Odds of postponing? on 12:30 - Mar 2 with 1518 viewsTNT

Odds of postponing? on 12:25 - Mar 2 by JBT95

If the game is postponed, I would think they will try play it on Sunday.

Remember going down to The Vetch for a Saturday game with Watford, back in the day, only to be told it was off. Sure that was played on the Sunday - only time I've known it to happen to us, I think.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Odds of postponing? on 12:42 - Mar 2 with 1476 viewsjack2jack

Odds of postponing? on 12:01 - Mar 2 by taffpop

Bloody disgraceful state of affairs, a swift letter to your local MP is in order I think. No Guardian I mean FFS.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024