Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lets carry on the support UPTHEDALE 21:13 - Jan 4 with 6030 viewsmwilly76

We are going through a rough season and people are bound to criticise and point fingers at everybody concerned. Everybody within the club are really down at the minute and its in times like this that they need our support. We can see on the pitch that players are really suffering with confidence at the minute and they need our backing. Lets get to Doncaster on Saturday and get right behind the club, because that's what is required. The results will come and maybe a couple of signings in the near future to help us on our way. In the meantime lets get right behind our club UPTHEDALE KHBA
Lets carry on the support UPTHEDALE on 21:17 - Jan 4 with 4984 viewsrochdale_ranger

Just what we need, another cheesy motivational post about sticking together.
Lets carry on the support UPTHEDALE on 21:22 - Jan 4 with 4961 viewsmwilly76

Lets carry on the support UPTHEDALE on 21:17 - Jan 4 by rochdale_ranger

Just what we need, another cheesy motivational post about sticking together.

That's what a team and its fans are all about. We certainly don't need people like you with your childish sarcasm. I'm a fan who believes in team ethics and believe in our club and that we can turn this around. Thanks for the reply though javascript:insertCode('')
Lets carry on the support UPTHEDALE on 22:24 - Jan 4 with 4869 views442Dale

Lets carry on the support UPTHEDALE on 21:22 - Jan 4 by mwilly76

That's what a team and its fans are all about. We certainly don't need people like you with your childish sarcasm. I'm a fan who believes in team ethics and believe in our club and that we can turn this around. Thanks for the reply though javascript:insertCode('')

The team do indeed deserve support but I'm sure anyone within the club will accept the valid criticism around results this season and how the club is performing as a whole recently.

That's part of supporting too: prompting the club we support to identify where they can improve.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Lets carry on the support UPTHEDALE on 10:32 - Jan 5 with 4636 viewsBass1

Well said 76, confidence is so so important.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2018 10:35]

Lets carry on the support UPTHEDALE (n/t) on 10:34 - Jan 5 with 4633 viewsBass1

Lets carry on the support UPTHEDALE on 11:46 - Jan 5 with 4559 viewsmwilly76

Lets carry on the support UPTHEDALE on 22:24 - Jan 4 by 442Dale

The team do indeed deserve support but I'm sure anyone within the club will accept the valid criticism around results this season and how the club is performing as a whole recently.

That's part of supporting too: prompting the club we support to identify where they can improve.

I agree 100%, criticism is part of being a fan. I'm sure the club accepts criticism from fans but half of the stuff that people are saying is absolute bxxxxxxs , boycott FA Cup, sack Hill etc. etc. This would harm the club which is the one thing we shouldn't do. UPTHEDALE
Lets carry on the support UPTHEDALE on 12:20 - Jan 5 with 4496 viewsrochdale_ranger

Lets carry on the support UPTHEDALE on 11:46 - Jan 5 by mwilly76

I agree 100%, criticism is part of being a fan. I'm sure the club accepts criticism from fans but half of the stuff that people are saying is absolute bxxxxxxs , boycott FA Cup, sack Hill etc. etc. This would harm the club which is the one thing we shouldn't do. UPTHEDALE

Literally not heard one person say either of them things on here or at the match.
Lets carry on the support UPTHEDALE on 12:51 - Jan 5 with 4449 viewsmwilly76

Lets carry on the support UPTHEDALE on 12:20 - Jan 5 by rochdale_ranger

Literally not heard one person say either of them things on here or at the match.

I didn't mention at the match just said fans. if u go on the RAFC facebook site u will see
Login to get fewer ads

Lets carry on the support UPTHEDALE on 13:06 - Jan 5 with 4416 viewsrochdale_ranger

Lets carry on the support UPTHEDALE on 12:51 - Jan 5 by mwilly76

I didn't mention at the match just said fans. if u go on the RAFC facebook site u will see

I’m not on tvvatbook anymore so can’t comment on that. Can’t see how boycotting the Donny game will do any good. If we go through and draw Utd or City away they would change their tune.
Lets carry on the support UPTHEDALE on 13:13 - Jan 5 with 4403 viewsmwilly76

Lets carry on the support UPTHEDALE on 13:06 - Jan 5 by rochdale_ranger

I’m not on tvvatbook anymore so can’t comment on that. Can’t see how boycotting the Donny game will do any good. If we go through and draw Utd or City away they would change their tune.

That's what I was saying but it takes all sorts, they say. I can see us winning on Saturday we deserve a bit of a turn in fortune this season. 100% off every player and we wont be far off. UPTHEDALE
Lets carry on the support UPTHEDALE on 13:18 - Jan 5 with 4389 viewsdingdangblue

What about Dale23years?

Match thread: Northampton. Hopefully black socks. on 21:39 - Oct 17

At home against a team struggling,alarm bells....

People been saying it all season long hard relegation ahead.

Hills let sit back on our lead tactic cost us again.

HILL OUT FOR ME!
[Post edited 5 Jan 2018 13:19]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Lets carry on the support UPTHEDALE on 13:24 - Jan 5 with 4366 viewsrochdale_ranger

Lets carry on the support UPTHEDALE on 13:18 - Jan 5 by dingdangblue

What about Dale23years?

Match thread: Northampton. Hopefully black socks. on 21:39 - Oct 17

At home against a team struggling,alarm bells....

People been saying it all season long hard relegation ahead.

Hills let sit back on our lead tactic cost us again.

HILL OUT FOR ME!
[Post edited 5 Jan 2018 13:19]

Do I have to trawl the site for posts and quotes where people are overwhelmingly saying Hill should stay. Whether you I or anybody likes it Hills here to stay.
Lets carry on the support UPTHEDALE on 14:08 - Jan 5 with 4283 viewsTVOS1907

Have you heard of a poster called Dale23Years...?

EDIT: What ddb said!
[Post edited 5 Jan 2018 14:10]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Lets carry on the support UPTHEDALE on 14:20 - Jan 5 with 4255 viewsD_Alien

Lets carry on the support UPTHEDALE on 14:08 - Jan 5 by TVOS1907

Have you heard of a poster called Dale23Years...?

EDIT: What ddb said!
[Post edited 5 Jan 2018 14:10]

It's important that those new to this messageboard (if that is indeed the case) understand that it's only a very small but vocal minority who take pleasure in seeing Dale perform poorly so they can try to justify their negativity

(Bloody hell, i'm starting to sound like 442!)

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Lets carry on the support UPTHEDALE on 14:21 - Jan 5 with 4250 viewsdingdangblue

Lets carry on the support UPTHEDALE on 13:24 - Jan 5 by rochdale_ranger

Do I have to trawl the site for posts and quotes where people are overwhelmingly saying Hill should stay. Whether you I or anybody likes it Hills here to stay.

You don't have to trawl anywhere - Dale23years has been pretty regular (after each defeat) in his dislike of Hill and how he wants him out - surprised you'd not noticed.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Lets carry on the support UPTHEDALE on 14:47 - Jan 5 with 4190 viewsrochdaleriddler

Lets carry on the support UPTHEDALE on 14:20 - Jan 5 by D_Alien

It's important that those new to this messageboard (if that is indeed the case) understand that it's only a very small but vocal minority who take pleasure in seeing Dale perform poorly so they can try to justify their negativity

(Bloody hell, i'm starting to sound like 442!)

I hate that we are struggling , but I won't pretend all is well and that we are 'not far off''. I don't find going home after a game 'interesting', I find my weekend is spoiled because I'm in a foul mood. So I certainly don't enjoy seeing us lose so that I can justify any negative comments I make. I make them here, on what is I believe a fan's forum. I could sit near Hill and call him a vvanker all game as I believe some do.

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Lets carry on the support UPTHEDALE on 16:01 - Jan 5 with 4069 viewsD_Alien

Lets carry on the support UPTHEDALE on 14:47 - Jan 5 by rochdaleriddler

I hate that we are struggling , but I won't pretend all is well and that we are 'not far off''. I don't find going home after a game 'interesting', I find my weekend is spoiled because I'm in a foul mood. So I certainly don't enjoy seeing us lose so that I can justify any negative comments I make. I make them here, on what is I believe a fan's forum. I could sit near Hill and call him a vvanker all game as I believe some do.

I was referring to those who post negatively even when we're doing well, like for three years competing at the top end of the division; or just hide away in their hellhole until we hit some problems then emerge to say "i told you so"

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Lets carry on the support UPTHEDALE on 16:10 - Jan 5 with 4050 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Lets carry on the support UPTHEDALE on 16:01 - Jan 5 by D_Alien

I was referring to those who post negatively even when we're doing well, like for three years competing at the top end of the division; or just hide away in their hellhole until we hit some problems then emerge to say "i told you so"

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Lets carry on the support UPTHEDALE on 16:45 - Jan 5 with 3988 viewsYouTubeDale

Jim talks in his interview about the whole of the staff and players maybe can’t work any harder. The point is, they shouldn’t work any harder, they should be working smarter. And that goes for Keith more than anybody. What he is asking the players to do at the moment isn’t working, he needs to change the way we play, especially in terms of getting much more bite into our attack. If we can come away having many chances of scoring but still losing at least we are doing something right. At the moment, our goal scoring chances are low in number.

I will still support Keith, but a changed Keith is what I am asking for. A changed Keith can get us out of this mess and perhaps get us further in the Cups.

Come on Keith, you CAN work smarter, not harder.

Good Luck. !!!!!!!

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Lets carry on the support UPTHEDALE on 16:53 - Jan 5 with 3968 viewsDaleiLama

Lets carry on the support UPTHEDALE on 14:47 - Jan 5 by rochdaleriddler

I sit behind the home dugout and have missed one home league game this season so far. Unless he got an undue amount of stick in that one game, those dissenters you have been told about are either whispering or doing it by semaphore, cos I've heard nowt.

#fakenews

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Lets carry on the support UPTHEDALE on 17:10 - Jan 5 with 3922 viewsjudd

Lets carry on the support UPTHEDALE on 16:10 - Jan 5 by BigDaveMyCock

Love the Spinal Taps. They were pretty outrageous.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Lets carry on the support UPTHEDALE on 17:44 - Jan 5 with 3877 viewsrochdaleriddler

Lets carry on the support UPTHEDALE on 16:53 - Jan 5 by DaleiLama

I sit behind the home dugout and have missed one home league game this season so far. Unless he got an undue amount of stick in that one game, those dissenters you have been told about are either whispering or doing it by semaphore, cos I've heard nowt.

#fakenews

I thought that's why he swapped dugouts to avoid the moaners? #faketan

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Lets carry on the support UPTHEDALE on 17:52 - Jan 5 with 3861 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Lets carry on the support UPTHEDALE on 13:24 - Jan 5 by rochdale_ranger

Why not have a poll?

It would be very interesting........now,how do these jobbies work?
Lets carry on the support UPTHEDALE on 18:10 - Jan 5 with 3832 viewsRooleyblue

Lets carry on the support UPTHEDALE on 17:44 - Jan 5 by rochdaleriddler

I thought that's why he swapped dugouts to avoid the moaners? #faketan

I think he moved dugouts to stop the opposing manager / staff from being able to try and influence the linesman by being in his ear for 90 mins.
Lets carry on the support UPTHEDALE on 18:14 - Jan 5 with 3812 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Lets carry on the support UPTHEDALE on 18:10 - Jan 5 by Rooleyblue

I think he moved dugouts to stop the opposing manager / staff from being able to try and influence the linesman by being in his ear for 90 mins.

That's worked then.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024