Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread 00:29 - Sep 22 with 44353 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 22 Sep 2017 0:42]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 11:39 - Sep 23 with 4191 viewsWhiterockin

Fabianski
Naughton Mawson Fernandez Olsson
Carroll Messa Clucas
Sanches Abraham
Bony

Very tough on Ayew, but I think this team and formation could defend and score goals.
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 11:40 - Sep 23 with 4189 viewsSTID2017

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 08:48 - Sep 22 by angryjack

Lol 2 goals in 5 games in league...7 shots on target in 5 games and we going score 3...That's our problem we can't score or create anything at moment

Season 2011-2012 we went first four matches without finding the net (lost to Man City 4-0, Arsenal 1-0, drew against Wigan & Sunderland 0-0) .
Then we walloped WBA 3-0

At least we've managed two goals so far, so I also fancy us to put three past Watford
3-1 is my prediction , Bony to get two and Sanches the other

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 11:43 - Sep 23 with 4181 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 11:40 - Sep 23 by STID2017

Season 2011-2012 we went first four matches without finding the net (lost to Man City 4-0, Arsenal 1-0, drew against Wigan & Sunderland 0-0) .
Then we walloped WBA 3-0

At least we've managed two goals so far, so I also fancy us to put three past Watford
3-1 is my prediction , Bony to get two and Sanches the other

If we were to win 3-1 with Bony and Sanches both scoring it would be a dream 8 days.
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 12:25 - Sep 23 with 4091 viewsDafyddHuw

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 11:07 - Sep 22 by Swan91

Team I want

---------------Fabianski----------
Naughton----AM----FF-----Ollson
-----------Mesa------Carrol------
Narsingh-----Sanches--------Ayew
-----------------Bony--------------

We should try with wingers this game.. and ayew would be good on LW to pick up on Bony's run on balls.. Mesa deserves a start and him with carrol would keep possession more.... and Sanches needs to be the creative AM who can play those risky passes to the wingers/striker.. and could use his strength to help Bony out. I think this formation could get us more goals than the one we are playing currently.

Totally agree with this team selection. Then bring on Abraham last 30 mins.
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 13:13 - Sep 23 with 3979 viewsmarchamjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 12:25 - Sep 23 by DafyddHuw

Totally agree with this team selection. Then bring on Abraham last 30 mins.

Any team starting with Narsingh is like playing with 10 men. No thanks.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 13:28 - Sep 23 with 3941 viewsunion_jack

Hope we don't underestimate Watford today. They are not a bad side this year and easily capable of getting something here.

We need to click today and hopefully we'll have our scoring boots on.

It is a game we should be targeting 3 pts from but not a certainty by a long chalk. What game ever is?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 13:45 - Sep 23 with 3882 viewsMo_Wives

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 13:28 - Sep 23 by union_jack

Hope we don't underestimate Watford today. They are not a bad side this year and easily capable of getting something here.

We need to click today and hopefully we'll have our scoring boots on.

It is a game we should be targeting 3 pts from but not a certainty by a long chalk. What game ever is?

If we don't win by 3 goals and 70% possession, I fear we will be mopping up tears all weekend.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 13:47 - Sep 23 with 3878 viewsSwan91

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 13:13 - Sep 23 by marchamjack

Any team starting with Narsingh is like playing with 10 men. No thanks.

I don't see anyone else being able to do better at RW than Narsingh.. and should have had a goal in the Reading game.. so I think that is good enough to get a pick as a winger... either that or put Abraham on RW (he has played that before) but then our sub ST would be Mcburnie...
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 13:48 - Sep 23 with 3874 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 13:45 - Sep 23 by Mo_Wives

If we don't win by 3 goals and 70% possession, I fear we will be mopping up tears all weekend.

Yes, but conversely we could lose 4-0, play awfully and those criticising the players / team will be branded as negative!

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 13:53 - Sep 23 with 3859 viewsMo_Wives

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 13:48 - Sep 23 by union_jack

Yes, but conversely we could lose 4-0, play awfully and those criticising the players / team will be branded as negative!

Yep. Can't argue with that
[Post edited 23 Sep 2017 13:54]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:03 - Sep 23 with 3760 viewsepaul

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:03 - Sep 23 with 3758 viewsmacthejack

Really disappointed with that line up. 5 at the back, no Sanches, Abraham or Mesa. If we don't win the knives will well and truly be out for Clement.
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:05 - Sep 23 with 3729 viewsMo_Wives

Team:

Fab
Naughton
Van Der Hoorn
Fernandez
Mawson
Olsson
Clucas
Fer
Carroll
Ayew
Bony

Disappointed no Mesa

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:05 - Sep 23 with 3714 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:03 - Sep 23 by macthejack

Really disappointed with that line up. 5 at the back, no Sanches, Abraham or Mesa. If we don't win the knives will well and truly be out for Clement.

The use of subs will be important today.

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:12 - Sep 23 with 3625 viewsmagicdaps10

Very negative line up.

Hey ho lets hope then.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:14 - Sep 23 with 3589 viewsicecoldjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 11:39 - Sep 23 by Whiterockin

Fabianski
Naughton Mawson Fernandez Olsson
Carroll Messa Clucas
Sanches Abraham
Bony

Very tough on Ayew, but I think this team and formation could defend and score goals.

On the news page i read, Tammy was on the bench ?

Anyway, it's a bold call to go for the same non productive midfield and leave our Mesa once again. I don't see Watford being a pushover and expect another Newcastle type game, clement may pay for being a touch too defensive here once again.

Hopefully clement is spot on today.
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:14 - Sep 23 with 3585 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:03 - Sep 23 by macthejack

Shocked by the side.
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:25 - Sep 23 with 3489 viewsmagicdaps10

What we need for starters is for the full backs to be in line with the two midfielders....NOT......in line with the back three.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:26 - Sep 23 with 3472 viewsicecoldjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:14 - Sep 23 by 34dfgdf54

Shocked by the side.

It's bold but for all the wrong reasons !
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:28 - Sep 23 with 3451 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:25 - Sep 23 by magicdaps10

What we need for starters is for the full backs to be in line with the two midfielders....NOT......in line with the back three.

You mean wing backs! Yes, absolutely. A totally defensive display against Watford will be a huge mistake.

We need to get the ball up the pitch, press high and get balls into the box. Simple really!

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:34 - Sep 23 with 3364 viewsPozuelosSideys

Pretty much no point in playing Bony if we havent got any players on the field who can get ahead of him. Pretty much entirely negates his best strength of holding the ball up and playing other people in.

Paolo Clement.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:37 - Sep 23 with 3323 viewsMagic_Michu

Boring boring Swansea.

Maybe Clement wants the record for least shots on goal in a season.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:41 - Sep 23 with 3272 viewsunion_jack

Sky pundits less than complimentary about the selection. Not of course that they always know what they are talking about when it come to us but think they've got it spot on today.

Clement too defensive hence lacking confidence in his team.
No pace in the side.
Bony coming back to get the ball.
No Tammy starting.

Hope we've all got it wrong and we're pleasantly surprised.

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:42 - Sep 23 with 3256 viewswhoflungdung

Truly pitiful starting line up.

We ain't exciting in any way really

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:44 - Sep 23 with 3229 viewsswanjackal

I'm just looking for an improvement going forward today. A chance on target will be sufficient to please me. I don't think my heart could hold out if we have two or more.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024