Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Second Coming Part 2 19:04 - Sep 6 with 9132 viewsblackdogblue

Not sure why the thread on Dave Sweetmore return has been locked? TBH saw his tweet before it was removed, wasn't the best but read a lot worse kick backs in other threads.

Really, a banner Dave out? People soon forget all the years of service & charity work he has done for the club, I know the circumstances surrounding Eden wasn't ideal and I do know them both.

People on the last thread are missing one point, in my humble opinion why did the club not advertise the job?? Left themselves wide open here for critisicm & potential for legal advice me thinks... if Desmond the dragon was paid £30j a year & it was advertised we would all apply for it, see my point? Dave has a lot of history and good service, but should not have been an automatic choice. Ps, way we are playing, Cum feel the noise is a distant memory

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

The Second Coming Part 2 on 22:47 - Sep 6 with 2710 viewsTalkingSutty

The Second Coming Part 2 on 22:12 - Sep 6 by kel

"The Club have made their decision so do what you are supposed to do and support them"

Come on, be fair (sarcastic smiley). Given many of his previous posts on here slating the club and board that's his most contradictory post yet amongst many hundreds

Still, it keeps the clique amused.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2017 22:14]

Contradictory, mmm.. Seeing has though you of all people started the photoshopping of Peoples historic comments (Sweetmore) and putting them on the forum for all to see, should we have a game of who can come up with the most offensive comments that have been posted on various forums because none of us are whiter than white? There's some crackers that i am sure a few who post on here and other forums will be very proud of, you're the biggest culprit. Go on seeing as you started the game i'll let you go first.☺👍
The Second Coming Part 2 on 22:48 - Sep 6 with 2698 viewskel

The Second Coming Part 2 on 22:47 - Sep 6 by TalkingSutty

Contradictory, mmm.. Seeing has though you of all people started the photoshopping of Peoples historic comments (Sweetmore) and putting them on the forum for all to see, should we have a game of who can come up with the most offensive comments that have been posted on various forums because none of us are whiter than white? There's some crackers that i am sure a few who post on here and other forums will be very proud of, you're the biggest culprit. Go on seeing as you started the game i'll let you go first.☺👍

I posted a sweetmore comment? Think you'll find it wasn't me if you could see past the rage.

Feel free by the way, I don't let forum comments get me all hot and bothered like some
[Post edited 6 Sep 2017 22:50]
The Second Coming Part 2 on 22:48 - Sep 6 with 2698 viewsThacks_Rabbits

The Second Coming Part 2 on 22:38 - Sep 6 by kel

Good post but the club has made their decision so be a a good little boy and support them eh?

Kel - I would sooner support nothing than Rochdale - I have no choice as it is in my blood, It just grinds that the days when we kept the club afloat (respect to Les, Frannie, Richard and the board back then) have been replaced by the "We are stable financially so bollx to them" mentality.

We were awful in the 80's, on and off the pitch, but as we have improved so has the difference between them and us, to the point I feel we are treated with distain at times, still, Up The Dale!!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

The Second Coming Part 2 on 22:51 - Sep 6 with 2677 viewskel

The Second Coming Part 2 on 22:48 - Sep 6 by Thacks_Rabbits

Kel - I would sooner support nothing than Rochdale - I have no choice as it is in my blood, It just grinds that the days when we kept the club afloat (respect to Les, Frannie, Richard and the board back then) have been replaced by the "We are stable financially so bollx to them" mentality.

We were awful in the 80's, on and off the pitch, but as we have improved so has the difference between them and us, to the point I feel we are treated with distain at times, still, Up The Dale!!!!

I was being a little mischievous regarding a previous comment by the self proclaimed voice of the fans. No offence was meant.
The Second Coming Part 2 on 22:51 - Sep 6 with 2671 viewsCanaDale

Well, who couldn't see this one coming eh(!) I knew as soon as he decided not to go to the Lake District, the club would try get him back. It's Eden I feel sorry for, he was treated awfully by the club, which clearly still had a whiff of an old boys network. Surely the club should have made it clear, once Eden was hired, that the position was no longer available, but there was always the shadow hanging over the new lad. Dave Sweetmore shouldn't have taken it, should have moved on, but with how it's happened, some fans, won't forgive this behaviour. Team Rochdale? Not on this showing!
The Second Coming Part 2 on 22:52 - Sep 6 with 2671 viewsThacks_Rabbits

The Second Coming Part 2 on 22:51 - Sep 6 by kel

I was being a little mischievous regarding a previous comment by the self proclaimed voice of the fans. No offence was meant.

None Taken :)

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

The Second Coming Part 2 on 22:55 - Sep 6 with 2654 viewsTalkingSutty

The Second Coming Part 2 on 22:48 - Sep 6 by kel

I posted a sweetmore comment? Think you'll find it wasn't me if you could see past the rage.

Feel free by the way, I don't let forum comments get me all hot and bothered like some
[Post edited 6 Sep 2017 22:50]

You're preaching like you're whiter than white, you commenting about anything that another person puts on social media is a joke, contradictory in fact. You started a thread this afternoon to stir the shit again and you know it. The club ballsed up, we've all said that, why do keep hammering them?
The Second Coming Part 2 on 22:56 - Sep 6 with 2643 viewskel

The Second Coming Part 2 on 22:55 - Sep 6 by TalkingSutty

You're preaching like you're whiter than white, you commenting about anything that another person puts on social media is a joke, contradictory in fact. You started a thread this afternoon to stir the shit again and you know it. The club ballsed up, we've all said that, why do keep hammering them?

Which thread did I start this afternoon?

Please elucidate.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2017 22:59]
Login to get fewer ads

The Second Coming Part 2 on 23:01 - Sep 6 with 2600 viewsTalkingSutty

The Second Coming Part 2 on 22:48 - Sep 6 by Thacks_Rabbits

Good post and there's a lot of truth in that. The Club aren't as reliant on the fans now but thats the same throughout football.The internet doesn't help, you can easily fall out with people and it can drive a wedge between supporters and Club staff.
The Second Coming Part 2 on 23:08 - Sep 6 with 2553 viewsAtThePeake

The Second Coming Part 2 on 22:47 - Sep 6 by TalkingSutty

I posted the screenshot, not Kel.

It wasn't photoshopped and it was about 3/4 months ago so hardly 'historic' either.

Tangled up in blue.

The Second Coming Part 2 on 23:09 - Sep 6 with 2545 viewskel

The Second Coming Part 2 on 22:55 - Sep 6 by TalkingSutty

For the record, TS, I'm actually genuinely interested in the views of you and a few others on the comments made on social media about users of this messageboard.

Why is Sweetmore not being subjected to the witchunt I and others were when posting comments elsewhere? I'd really like to know.

You claimed on the other thread that if people weren't Eden's mates then nothing would have been said. I hereby claim that if it wasn't some of the 'Cem clique' posting on the Cambridge board then your social club chums wouldn't have said a dicky bird either.

I'll leave that one with you.
The Second Coming Part 2 on 23:10 - Sep 6 with 2542 viewskel

The Second Coming Part 2 on 23:08 - Sep 6 by AtThePeake

I posted the screenshot, not Kel.

It wasn't photoshopped and it was about 3/4 months ago so hardly 'historic' either.

Let's not let facts get in the way of an anti-clique meltdown
The Second Coming Part 2 on 23:11 - Sep 6 with 2537 viewsThacks_Rabbits

The Second Coming Part 2 on 23:01 - Sep 6 by TalkingSutty

Good post and there's a lot of truth in that. The Club aren't as reliant on the fans now but thats the same throughout football.The internet doesn't help, you can easily fall out with people and it can drive a wedge between supporters and Club staff.

Agreed - But think it's more them than us, as the level of communication is frankly crap. Some of the things that happen and the way it is passed on genuinely baffle me - Who is our PR manager btw - I Forget?

The Second Coming Part 2 on 23:12 - Sep 6 with 2532 viewsAtThePeake

The Second Coming Part 2 on 23:09 - Sep 6 by kel

For the record, TS, I'm actually genuinely interested in the views of you and a few others on the comments made on social media about users of this messageboard.

Why is Sweetmore not being subjected to the witchunt I and others were when posting comments elsewhere? I'd really like to know.

You claimed on the other thread that if people weren't Eden's mates then nothing would have been said. I hereby claim that if it wasn't some of the 'Cem clique' posting on the Cambridge board then your social club chums wouldn't have said a dicky bird either.

I'll leave that one with you.

"You claimed on the other thread that if people weren't Eden's mates then nothing would have been said"

Yeap, despite the dozens of people who have made a point of saying that they don't know Eden agreeing that he has been badly treated in all of this...

Tangled up in blue.

The Second Coming Part 2 on 23:22 - Sep 6 with 2484 viewsTalkingSutty

The Second Coming Part 2 on 23:12 - Sep 6 by AtThePeake

"You claimed on the other thread that if people weren't Eden's mates then nothing would have been said"

Yeap, despite the dozens of people who have made a point of saying that they don't know Eden agreeing that he has been badly treated in all of this...

I've always agreed Edens been badly treated but how long are you going to carry this on?... and yes it was his mates who shouted the loudest when the news broke, TTNyears at least admitted that. Kel has just made an appearance today to help stir the pot again, when else does he post anything positive or contribute? The matter is over with, its a bit of a tannoy job thats all and Eden should have give the Club the bird the first time, instead of going back for more. The Club got this one wrong but they do a lot of good also.
The Second Coming Part 2 on 23:22 - Sep 6 with 2471 viewskel

The Second Coming Part 2 on 23:22 - Sep 6 by TalkingSutty

I've always agreed Edens been badly treated but how long are you going to carry this on?... and yes it was his mates who shouted the loudest when the news broke, TTNyears at least admitted that. Kel has just made an appearance today to help stir the pot again, when else does he post anything positive or contribute? The matter is over with, its a bit of a tannoy job thats all and Eden should have give the Club the bird the first time, instead of going back for more. The Club got this one wrong but they do a lot of good also.

I only post to wind you up. Looks like I've succeeded.
The Second Coming Part 2 on 23:25 - Sep 6 with 2453 viewskel

You going to answer my question then or do your silent thing?
The Second Coming Part 2 on 23:27 - Sep 6 with 2429 viewsCanaDale

I'm all for thanking Sweetmore for what he's done for the club, and the dedication he's put in ovet the years. But all that shouldn't give credence to allow this sort of behaviour, his time was up, time to move on and let the new generation start his tenure. It feels like the club made Edens position to a point where it became untenable, and as there was no position available, making him leave his post was the only option. A very sour taste has been left in the clubs mouth after this.
The Second Coming Part 2 on 23:27 - Sep 6 with 2425 viewsTalkingSutty

The Second Coming Part 2 on 23:25 - Sep 6 by kel

You going to answer my question then or do your silent thing?

You expect me to do what you say☺
The Second Coming Part 2 on 23:28 - Sep 6 with 2408 viewskel

The Second Coming Part 2 on 23:27 - Sep 6 by TalkingSutty

You expect me to do what you say☺

It was a question, hence the question mark.

I'll not expect a reply about the question I asked about you falsely claiming I started a thread either then I suppose?
The Second Coming Part 2 on 23:29 - Sep 6 with 2402 viewsThacks_Rabbits

TS - I looked earlier at Sweetmoore's twitter and he appears to be a tool of the highest order - I have no idea as to if Eden is better, I have no idea of a clique, I don't really care tbh. The club have shafted a fan in favour of what seems to be to be a self publicising, up his own arse, name dropping tosser. Adding to that everyone is sick of his music.

He screwed up leaving for what he thought was better and the club have basically bent over to get him back and by the sounds of it stitched Eden right up. Team Rochdale - Team "When you need the pitch clearing for free"

The Second Coming Part 2 on 23:35 - Sep 6 with 2363 viewsTalkingSutty

The Second Coming Part 2 on 23:29 - Sep 6 by Thacks_Rabbits

TS - I looked earlier at Sweetmoore's twitter and he appears to be a tool of the highest order - I have no idea as to if Eden is better, I have no idea of a clique, I don't really care tbh. The club have shafted a fan in favour of what seems to be to be a self publicising, up his own arse, name dropping tosser. Adding to that everyone is sick of his music.

He screwed up leaving for what he thought was better and the club have basically bent over to get him back and by the sounds of it stitched Eden right up. Team Rochdale - Team "When you need the pitch clearing for free"

I agree with some of thst but what do you suggest we do, draw a line under it and move on or just keep slagging the Club off? What should we do?
The Second Coming Part 2 on 23:38 - Sep 6 with 2341 viewskel

The Second Coming Part 2 on 23:35 - Sep 6 by TalkingSutty

I agree with some of thst but what do you suggest we do, draw a line under it and move on or just keep slagging the Club off? What should we do?

"Draw a line under it and move on"

Superb, even by your standards
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024