Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackburn or Forest (or Brum) 17:44 - May 6 with 4513 viewsTGRRRSSS

Now we're safely ensconced in the Championship for another year it's down to the above who'd you want to go down, and who do you think will?

I guess many will go Brum cos of Harry now, but I have a sneaking suspicion he'll do the Houdini thing (cue all the quips tomorrow afternoon.)

Personally think it'd be better if Forest went as they might be better if taken over and get their act together, whereas Blackburn will be a basket case come what may, but with even less hope next season (but bet we still cant beat the bstards)
[Post edited 6 May 2017 18:00]
Blackburn or Forest (or Brum) on 15:23 - May 7 with 903 viewsTrance_Trousers

Blackburn or Forest (or Brum) on 15:10 - May 7 by Jamie

Apart from Leicester & Man City.

I presume he meant having won it, then dropping down.

Once you`ve had black you never go back.........

Blackburn or Forest (or Brum) on 15:31 - May 7 with 889 viewsisawqpratwcity

Blackburn or Forest (or Brum) on 15:10 - May 7 by Jamie

Apart from Leicester & Man City.

They were in 3rd tier before they won the Premier.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Blackburn or Forest (or Brum) on 15:53 - May 7 with 858 viewsJamesB1979

Harry redknapp rapped in a birmingham scarf after keeping birmingham up.
We finish 18th in the table with 1 win in last 8 against a woeful forest team and seemingly going backwards not forwards.
Looking at our manager, not sure whether I can say he''s better than any of the other managers that will be in our division next season.
Chelsea looking odds on to win the double.

So, not only are we depressed about qpr but we've got to listen and watch harry redknapp given praise by all his media friends and then to cap it off, John Terry is going to be treated like God by all on media as chelsea lift 2 trophies. Football can be very shit.
Blackburn or Forest (or Brum) on 16:02 - May 7 with 843 viewsHunterhoop

Blackburn or Forest (or Brum) on 15:53 - May 7 by JamesB1979

We finish 18th in the table with 1 win in last 8 against a woeful forest team and seemingly going backwards not forwards.
Looking at our manager, not sure whether I can say he''s better than any of the other managers that will be in our division next season.

So, not only are we depressed about qpr but we've got to listen and watch harry redknapp given praise by all his media friends and then to cap it off, John Terry is going to be treated like God by all on media as chelsea lift 2 trophies. Football can be very shit.

Grim.
Blackburn or Forest (or Brum) on 16:04 - May 7 with 841 viewsBoston

Blackburn or Forest (or Brum) on 15:53 - May 7 by JamesB1979

The Redknapp Rap is what it is
Gotta get an interview.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Blackburn or Forest (or Brum) on 16:13 - May 7 with 801 viewsTGRRRSSS

SO it was Blackburn who did indeed go down, terrible whats happened to that club really and lets face it it's been going on for 7 years (and counting) so many terrible owners but the way those incompetents have done what they've done is extraordinary.

Been following the case loosely ever since I first saw them arrive and promptly announce they were going to win the Champions League and sign Ronaldinho.

I knew there and then it was going to be a fiasco, the incredible thing is this has taken so long compared to others.
Blackburn or Forest (or Brum) on 16:16 - May 7 with 795 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Ah well on a personal note. Forest is easier to get to and has better pubs. Blackburn is a total shithole!
Blackburn or Forest (or Brum) on 18:26 - May 7 with 746 viewsloftboy

The point being Olly started experimenting once we reached 50 points, both he and Les said we were safe at thanight point when we quite obviously wasn't.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024