Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Naughton 15:41 - Feb 25 with 8832 viewsEasternJack

I'll just leave this here for the post-match avalanche. 30 mins in and he looks lost. What's the odds on a red card for him?

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Naughton on 23:36 - Feb 25 with 1356 viewsdameedna

Had a decent game and looked good up against the best left sided attack in the premiership, the best Dm providing a platform and fabregas probing from midfield.

You would have to ask how fabregas and kante came from deep to get clear goal scoring chances and understand that their attack had the edge across the whole Park.

We dont have the best team in the league but with a penalty we could have gone ahead and had something to defend.

Teams are creating about 3 efforts on target against Chelsea and you would have to say that they make passengers of most lower half teams.

Credit to Burnley we will not have an easy game in a competition we are finalky, in which looked like we were out 6 weeks ago.

Naughton is a good player for us.
Naughton on 00:51 - Feb 26 with 1330 viewsphact0rri

To bad linesman can't give red cards to referees...

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Naughton on 11:02 - Feb 26 with 1249 viewsStarsky

Naughton on 20:30 - Feb 25 by angryjack

naughton not good enough end of..not good enough since he signed.when we signed him from spurs not long after,,spurs fans were on the radio having a debate about daniel levy,slagging him off, but always remember one sayin the best bit of business daniel levy ever done was to get 5 million for kyle naughton saying it was unbeleivable how they got that saying he was worst full back the club ever had.....and i must agree

Naughton's Swansea career started a
gain with the appointment of PC.

The centre backs are developing nicely under his and Makele's wing. I think the same could happen for naughton. Give it time. Results are starting to improve already.

Everyone wanted Fernandez gone a few weeks back. Look at him now... new contract.

Another thought for discussion... what about converting Routledge to full back next season?

He's lost a bit of pace but would be more than nippy enough in the back 4.

Just like we did with great success with Danny Bartley back in the day.

It's just the internet, init.

Naughton on 13:12 - Feb 26 with 1203 viewsTheResurrection

Naughton on 11:02 - Feb 26 by Starsky

Naughton's Swansea career started a
gain with the appointment of PC.

The centre backs are developing nicely under his and Makele's wing. I think the same could happen for naughton. Give it time. Results are starting to improve already.

Everyone wanted Fernandez gone a few weeks back. Look at him now... new contract.

Another thought for discussion... what about converting Routledge to full back next season?

He's lost a bit of pace but would be more than nippy enough in the back 4.

Just like we did with great success with Danny Bartley back in the day.

Personally I think Routs is too timid in the tackle and we'd get slaughtered at the back post with high balls.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Naughton on 13:30 - Feb 26 with 1183 viewsDarran

Let's be serious here.
At the moment Naughton is the best option at right back so we get behind him. In the summer we can do better.

End of thread.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Naughton on 14:19 - Feb 26 with 1159 viewsperchrockjack

Fair comment Darran

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Naughton on 18:05 - Feb 26 with 1103 viewsLoyal

Naughton on 13:30 - Feb 26 by Darran

Let's be serious here.
At the moment Naughton is the best option at right back so we get behind him. In the summer we can do better.

End of thread.

Kingsley would be better given a run.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Naughton on 18:26 - Feb 26 with 1081 viewsTheResurrection

Naughton on 18:05 - Feb 26 by Loyal

Ha, no chance. Kingsley won't make it in the EPL. He may do a decent job down a division or 2, at least for now.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Login to get fewer ads

Naughton on 18:29 - Feb 26 with 1075 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I wonder how many of the people making comments on here were actual at the game.

First goal was after a mistake by TC after he tried a fancy turn back heel on hallway line, several of our players were caught out of position as a result.

Second goal Fab missed a ball he should have saved.

Third goal not shown on MOTD. It started from our goal kick. Jack Cock on halfway line was not looking at ball he was conferring with the bench. The ball went straight to were he was but defender got in front of him the ball then fell to Fernandez who promptly passed it to Chelsea player that's where the MOTD edit started.

All three goals resulted from our mistakes. Mind you Chelsea were very good through out the game we did well to still be in until the 72 minute.

Routledge worked his socks off all game closing the ball down and chasing the Chelsea players.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Naughton on 19:54 - Feb 26 with 1044 viewsLoyal

Naughton on 18:29 - Feb 26 by felixstowe_jack

I wonder how many of the people making comments on here were actual at the game.

First goal was after a mistake by TC after he tried a fancy turn back heel on hallway line, several of our players were caught out of position as a result.

Third goal not shown on MOTD. It started from our goal kick. Jack Cock on halfway line was not looking at ball he was conferring with the bench. The ball went straight to were he was but defender got in front of him the ball then fell to Fernandez who promptly passed it to Chelsea player that's where the MOTD edit started.

All three goals resulted from our mistakes. Mind you Chelsea were very good through out the game we did well to still be in until the 72 minute.

Routledge worked his socks off all game closing the ball down and chasing the Chelsea players.

Jack Cock 👍😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Naughton on 19:55 - Feb 26 with 1041 viewsDarran

Naughton on 18:05 - Feb 26 by Loyal

Nonsense.

Naughton on 19:57 - Feb 26 with 1039 viewsLoyal

Naughton on 19:55 - Feb 26 by Darran

Nonsense.

😂

Naughton on 20:03 - Feb 26 with 1028 viewsDarran

Naughton on 19:57 - Feb 26 by Loyal

😂

Kingsley right back next game.

Naughton on 21:04 - Feb 26 with 984 viewsFlashberryjack

Naughton on 13:30 - Feb 26 by Darran

Let's be serious here.

End of thread.

So very true..........unfortunately

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Naughton on 21:29 - Feb 26 with 971 viewsnantywatcher

Naughton on 18:29 - Feb 26 by felixstowe_jack

At last a bit of common sense - the armchair warriors do not have a clue what actually happens at a game but still feel they can spout their uninformed rubbish on here - well done FJ
Naughton on 22:10 - Feb 26 with 936 viewsLoyal

Naughton on 20:03 - Feb 26 by Darran

Kingsley right back next game.

That won't happen ya daft feck.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024