Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tony Fernadez tweet 19:13 - Dec 30 with 12586 viewshorshamHoop

Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes 1h1 hour ago
Out of the blue Harry Redknapp called. Said we played well against Brighton. Never was sending off. Rare for ex manager to call. Decent.

I enjoyed the attacking play in the first half but as in Northern's report, defensively we were all over the place. Never a sending off apart from in the ref and the appeal committe's opinion - poor old Ned is so out of form and luck.

I had a seat right on the split with the home fans and boy were they quiet and didn't the boys around me let them know - too used to winning maybe but apart from a couple of foul mouthed idiots it was all fun and good natured.

Dave Mcintyre has it right in us being a mid table team on a terrible run - pretty sure we will not go down - Happy New year
Tony Fernadez tweet on 14:26 - Jan 1 with 1640 viewscaliforniahoop

HR was very lucky to get Austin.
Tony Fernadez tweet on 14:33 - Jan 1 with 1624 viewsShotKneesHoop

Rednobb thought he was buying a car.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Tony Fernadez tweet on 16:29 - Jan 1 with 1545 viewsPinnerPaul

Tony Fernadez tweet on 10:11 - Jan 1 by johncharles

I quite liked Dave Sexton

and Terry Venables got pinched by Barca before we started hating him!
Tony Fernadez tweet on 17:27 - Jan 1 with 1484 viewsdistortR

Tony Fernadez tweet on 16:29 - Jan 1 by PinnerPaul

and Terry Venables got pinched by Barca before we started hating him!

not having that. he made a huge show of signing a new contract for us and then facked off. I hate him.
Tony Fernadez tweet on 18:21 - Jan 1 with 1366 viewsBrightonhoop

So buy him out. Form an orderly queue.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2017 18:25]
Tony Fernadez tweet on 20:55 - Jan 1 with 1310 viewsNorthernr

Tony Fernadez tweet on 14:11 - Jan 1 by Jamie

Eh? Austin was going to Forest until we came in at the last second and blew them out of the water wages wise to turn his head.

And only did that because we hadn't landed Hooper.
Tony Fernadez tweet on 21:00 - Jan 1 with 1296 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Wasn't it Hull that failed him on medical grounds?? That knee of his, been nothing but trouble...
Tony Fernadez tweet on 21:02 - Jan 1 with 1292 viewsNorthernr

Tony Fernadez tweet on 21:00 - Jan 1 by Hoop_Du_Jour

Wasn't it Hull that failed him on medical grounds?? That knee of his, been nothing but trouble...

Random one that, Hull failed him on his knee, which West Ham subsequently said they also thought was a problem, and yet he's never had a single issue with it - meanwhile his shoulder falls apart at the drop of a hat.
Login to get fewer ads

Tony Fernadez tweet on 21:06 - Jan 1 with 1283 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Tony Fernadez tweet on 21:02 - Jan 1 by Northernr

Random one that, Hull failed him on his knee, which West Ham subsequently said they also thought was a problem, and yet he's never had a single issue with it - meanwhile his shoulder falls apart at the drop of a hat.

I often wonder if Redknapp had summat to do with that. Couple of phone calls, few envelopes..
Tony Fernadez tweet on 21:11 - Jan 1 with 1271 viewsLongsufferingR

Tony Fernadez tweet on 21:06 - Jan 1 by Hoop_Du_Jour

I often wonder if Redknapp had summat to do with that. Couple of phone calls, few envelopes..

Well Redknapp knows more than most about fake knee injuries.
Tony Fernadez tweet on 23:49 - Jan 1 with 1210 viewsDorse

Tony Fernadez tweet on 21:02 - Jan 1 by Northernr

Lighter hats. That's the solution.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Tony Fernadez tweet on 11:15 - Jan 2 with 1100 viewsbaz_qpr

Tony Fernadez tweet on 13:28 - Jan 1 by Northernr

Gary Hooper was his top target, we only ended up with Austin because he didn't get him.

No Austin was originally his top target, he spent time wooing the family in the January transfer window and was unable to persuade him to come because of our position at that time and Austin wanting to go to the premiership, in the summer we tried again but Austin looked set for Hull and premiership football, when that failed because of medical we then went back in.
Tony Fernadez tweet on 13:37 - Jan 2 with 1038 viewsJamie

Tony Fernadez tweet on 11:15 - Jan 2 by baz_qpr

No Austin was originally his top target, he spent time wooing the family in the January transfer window and was unable to persuade him to come because of our position at that time and Austin wanting to go to the premiership, in the summer we tried again but Austin looked set for Hull and premiership football, when that failed because of medical we then went back in.

Except Austin had already verbally agreed terms with Forest when we offered double the money, hours after it became clear Hooper was going to Norwich.
Tony Fernadez tweet on 22:52 - Jan 3 with 905 viewsDylanP

Who cares how or why he came to us. He did, that's what matters.

He did and he was a joy to watch.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024