Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle 19:27 - Dec 18 with 12163 viewsPetros

At Ellerslie Rd stand. Can anyone shed light on this? Looked impassioned.
Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 11:02 - Dec 20 with 2456 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Didn't Tommy Williams call out someone as well once?
Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 11:57 - Dec 20 with 2375 viewsjohncharles

I keep reading the title of this thread as "Onouha spat AT fan........"
And who could blame him.

Strong and stable my arse.

Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 11:59 - Dec 20 with 2367 viewsingeminate

Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 11:02 - Dec 20 by BazzaInTheLoft

these spring to mind

McDonald - away possibly Reading? Think it was because people were throwing stuff on pitch and he turned round to the stands and gave our crowd an earful.
Brevett - someone giving him grief.
Clint - the away game when one or two goons were giving him pelters Holloway as per above

sure loads more too.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 12:21 - Dec 20 with 2336 viewskingsburyR

Ill match you Holloway and Ill raise you a BALE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 12:27 - Dec 20 with 2321 viewsNW10Hoop

Seem to remember some of Charlie Austin's goal celebrations being angrily running towards Ellerslie Rd and telling someone to jog on too.
Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 13:04 - Dec 20 with 2265 viewsHayesender

Gary Thompson was sat in the away end at Highfield Rd one game, when someone decided it would be a good idea to call him a useless black so and so.

Thompson went fcking mental, and I believe would have committed murder if he hadn't been held back by about 10 blokes

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 13:39 - Dec 20 with 2189 viewsPinnerPaul

Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 12:27 - Dec 20 by NW10Hoop

Seem to remember some of Charlie Austin's goal celebrations being angrily running towards Ellerslie Rd and telling someone to jog on too.

How anyone could sit there and moan at Charlie is beyond me!
Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 13:53 - Dec 20 with 2153 viewsNW10Hoop

Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 13:39 - Dec 20 by PinnerPaul

I sat in SAR B block for a little while in the Premier league season and I swear I sat behind a pair of muppets who would start every game saying he "couldn't adapt to the Premier League" and by the end of the game "It's criminal he's not playing for England" .Game after game.

One of the reasons I like coming on to the messageboard is, even though I disagree with some posters, most members show more wit and intellect than you sometimes encounter at the ground.
Login to get fewer ads

Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 14:10 - Dec 20 with 2119 viewsjohncharles

I reckon I saw every game he played at Loftus Road and there was always a few in the Loft who moaned and groaned about Charlie.

Strong and stable my arse.

Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 14:44 - Dec 20 with 2076 viewsrobith

Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 14:10 - Dec 20 by johncharles

I reckon I saw every game he played at Loftus Road and there was always a few in the Loft who moaned and groaned about Charlie.

Not forgetting the "fans" that seemed to be perpetually abusing him on twitter
Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 15:22 - Dec 20 with 2038 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 14:10 - Dec 20 by johncharles

You must sit near me.

One chap and his missus sat behind me would not leave him alone.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2016 15:25]
Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 15:40 - Dec 20 with 2011 viewsPinnerPaul

Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 15:22 - Dec 20 by BazzaInTheLoft

You must sit near me.

One chap and his missus sat behind me would not leave him alone.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2016 15:25]

Gladwin & Henry have no chance then if there are people who were having a go at our best goalscorer of recent times!
Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 16:34 - Dec 20 with 1933 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 15:40 - Dec 20 by PinnerPaul

Gladwin & Henry have no chance then if there are people who were having a go at our best goalscorer of recent times!

To be fair to them no one is safe.

Probably posts on here.
Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 18:41 - Dec 20 with 1861 viewsdaveB

Simon Barker had a row with a fan once at Stoke Away, been going on for years even with the good players.

Think Clint Hill and Shaun Derry got a load of stick outside the spinrgbok after a pre season game, we won the league that year
Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 18:42 - Dec 20 with 1857 viewsDorse

Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 11:02 - Dec 20 by BazzaInTheLoft

We all called out to Tommy Williams during the play-off final.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 16:05 - Dec 21 with 1607 viewsbarbicanranger

Rowlands loved an argument with the Ellerslie as well.
Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 17:37 - Dec 21 with 1510 viewsFDC

I remember Rowlands having an altercation with SA road side over people booing during that Paul Hart game that ended with 16 defenders on the pitch, and then pointedly ushering the players off without acknowledging the supporters at the end.
Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 18:02 - Dec 21 with 1484 viewsdaveB

After the away leg of the playoff semi final he was getting loads of abuse on twitter from QPR fans, well one in particular anyway, Austin was never shy in arguing back as well
Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 18:20 - Dec 21 with 1450 viewsted_hendrix

Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 11:59 - Dec 20 by ingeminate

these spring to mind

McDonald - away possibly Reading? Think it was because people were throwing stuff on pitch and he turned round to the stands and gave our crowd an earful.
Brevett - someone giving him grief.
Clint - the away game when one or two goons were giving him pelters Holloway as per above

sure loads more too.

We was in the away end at the Old Manor ground Oxford getting our usual tonking, they get yet another corner and as Macca was walking into our penalty area someone from 'our lot' threw a bottle on the pitch, Macca picked it up walked over to us gave us all one of his famous glares and we all stood around with our hands in our pockets shuffling our feet and pretending not to look at him.

I miss him now.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 10:16 - Jan 20 with 1077 viewsW7Ranger

Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 18:20 - Dec 21 by ted_hendrix

We was in the away end at the Old Manor ground Oxford getting our usual tonking, they get yet another corner and as Macca was walking into our penalty area someone from 'our lot' threw a bottle on the pitch, Macca picked it up walked over to us gave us all one of his famous glares and we all stood around with our hands in our pockets shuffling our feet and pretending not to look at him.

I miss him now.

Ditto. Absolute legend.
Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 10:31 - Jan 20 with 1014 viewsJamieNaz

Took my little brother (7 years old) to the Norwich game and sat in Lower Loft.

Couple of blokes spent the whole game digging out QPR players - but claiming that Sandro was quality, even though they kept getting him mixed up with Joel Lynch. One of them then screamed at the ball boy for being too slow at one point, "he does this every week!"

They also booed Chery when he came over to take a corner.

Cretins.

Anyway, I don't get the Onuoha is a terrible captain thing. It's fairly obvious that he's very well respected by all of the other players. I'm proud that he speaks for our club, and being the club captain is 95% an off field role anyway. Just because he's not screaming at the top of his lungs at all times on the pitch does not mean that he's a bad captain. I liked his comments from a season or so back where it was fairly clear that he was talking about Barton and his style of captaincy. That's for the supporters. The players and manager have had him as their captain for a while now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024