Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Monk and Hughes 17:06 - Sep 10 with 2003 viewsGroo

Jobs must be under serious threat now.

Monk will be gone very soon Iimagine, the owner there is not known for his patience and losing at home to a local rival must certainly turn the fans against him too.

Hughes seemed to have bought good and even with Joey going there, 1 point from the first 4 games.

Groo does what Groo does best

Monk and Hughes on 17:07 - Sep 10 with 1989 viewsmonmouth

Be surprised if Garry isn't toast tonight.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Monk and Hughes on 17:09 - Sep 10 with 1975 viewsDarran

F*ck em.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Monk and Hughes on 17:19 - Sep 10 with 1919 viewsBlameHuwJenkins

Why are so many Swansea fans of the belief Monk is doing badly at Leeds? He was won two matches in his first 8 games.

After he took over at Swansea, Garry won 2 of his first 12 league games and yet anyone who dared criticise his performance was ridiculed. He was doing a fine job apparently.
Monk and Hughes on 17:25 - Sep 10 with 1884 viewsGroo

Monk and Hughes on 17:19 - Sep 10 by BlameHuwJenkins

Why are so many Swansea fans of the belief Monk is doing badly at Leeds? He was won two matches in his first 8 games.

After he took over at Swansea, Garry won 2 of his first 12 league games and yet anyone who dared criticise his performance was ridiculed. He was doing a fine job apparently.

Its not whether anyone thinks he's doing a fine job or a bad job, its the fact that the Leeds owner expects a win every week.

Any manager would need some time to gel the squad and get his way across, but the Leeds owner doesn't give that time to anyone.

Groo does what Groo does best

Monk and Hughes on 17:27 - Sep 10 with 1867 viewsDarran

Monk and Hughes on 17:25 - Sep 10 by Groo

Its not whether anyone thinks he's doing a fine job or a bad job, its the fact that the Leeds owner expects a win every week.

Any manager would need some time to gel the squad and get his way across, but the Leeds owner doesn't give that time to anyone.

Yeah he needs time to get them playing his style.

Monk and Hughes on 17:41 - Sep 10 with 1806 viewsWingstandwood

Monk and Hughes on 17:19 - Sep 10 by BlameHuwJenkins

When his win and points gained statistics from his last SCFC season are added to his current Leeds season? The evidence is beginning to show what a complete and utter managerial impostor Monk truly was and truly still is. The guy is a sham who got lucky when he inherited a golden-legacy i.e. a talented team that could play a cohesive passing/attacking style game that could actually hurt opponents no matter who they were

There are only two impostors worse than him i.e. Pep Clotet (Wiki his surreal comedy CV) and resident SCFC club limpet that hung around like an unwanted fart Kristian O' Leary! Two individuals whom have (utterly inexplicably!) stolen years of utterly undeserved well paid employment in professional top two division football.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2016 17:48]

Argus!

Monk and Hughes on 17:45 - Sep 10 with 1770 viewsThe_Doorman

Monk and Hughes on 17:27 - Sep 10 by Darran

Yeah he needs time to get them playing his style.

All comes down to the effectiveness of his 'trainings'.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2016 17:45]
N/A. on 17:58 - Sep 10 with 1711 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 1:24]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Login to get fewer ads

Monk and Hughes on 18:01 - Sep 10 with 1686 viewsexiledclaseboy

Monk and Hughes on 17:41 - Sep 10 by Wingstandwood

When his win and points gained statistics from his last SCFC season are added to his current Leeds season? The evidence is beginning to show what a complete and utter managerial impostor Monk truly was and truly still is. The guy is a sham who got lucky when he inherited a golden-legacy i.e. a talented team that could play a cohesive passing/attacking style game that could actually hurt opponents no matter who they were

There are only two impostors worse than him i.e. Pep Clotet (Wiki his surreal comedy CV) and resident SCFC club limpet that hung around like an unwanted fart Kristian O' Leary! Two individuals whom have (utterly inexplicably!) stolen years of utterly undeserved well paid employment in professional top two division football.

You've been making the same post for about 18 months.

Poll: Tory leader

Monk and Hughes on 18:04 - Sep 10 with 1671 viewsWarwickHunt

Monk and Hughes on 17:41 - Sep 10 by Wingstandwood

You forgot the narcoleptic attack coach.
Monk and Hughes on 18:20 - Sep 10 with 1600 viewsjack247

I don't care about Garry one way or the other. Would really love to see Hughes get the boot though. The odious toad.
Monk and Hughes on 18:28 - Sep 10 with 1559 viewsDarran

Monk and Hughes on 18:20 - Sep 10 by jack247

I don't care about Garry one way or the other. Would really love to see Hughes get the boot though. The odious toad.

Well seeing as we are playing one of our toughest ever PL games in less than 24 hours I couldn't give a f*ck about any other manager or club on the planet.

That in no way is a go at you Tim.

Monk and Hughes on 18:35 - Sep 10 with 1531 viewsblueytheblue

Better not bloody sack Monk before we play them...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Monk and Hughes on 18:41 - Sep 10 with 1506 viewsDarran

Monk and Hughes on 18:35 - Sep 10 by blueytheblue

He might be in charge of you by then.

Monk and Hughes on 18:41 - Sep 10 with 1505 viewsunion_jack

Monk and Hughes on 18:35 - Sep 10 by blueytheblue

Why? What difference will it make?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Monk and Hughes on 18:55 - Sep 10 with 1448 viewsWhiterockin

Monk and Hughes on 17:07 - Sep 10 by monmouth

Be surprised if Garry isn't toast tonight.

Lose home to Blackburn on Tuesday and he is gone 100%.
Monk and Hughes on 19:06 - Sep 10 with 1399 viewsjack247

Monk and Hughes on 18:28 - Sep 10 by Darran

Well seeing as we are playing one of our toughest ever PL games in less than 24 hours I couldn't give a f*ck about any other manager or club on the planet.

That in no way is a go at you Tim.

No offence taken. I just don't like Mark Hughes.

Totally agree it's pretty insignificant compared to tomorrow's game, or in fact anything to do with the Swans.
Monk and Hughes on 22:05 - Sep 10 with 1169 viewsbuilthjack

Garry will be a goner very soon

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024