Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr S Kingsley 01:23 - Mar 21 with 7366 viewsWanderer

Bravo that man, keep it the impressive work!
one of the few bright lights at the Liberty this season.
Mr S Kingsley on 17:11 - Mar 22 with 1562 viewsdeanscfc

He's obviously an improvement on Taylor who has been poor for a long time now, but we absolutely have to get a quality left back in this summer as first choice ahead of Kingsley and Taylor (if he stays, i don't think he should).

Same at right back. Naughton shouldn't be first choice and Rangel has to be on his way out.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2016 22:01]
Mr S Kingsley on 17:59 - Mar 22 with 1525 viewsraynor94

Mr S Kingsley on 17:11 - Mar 22 by deanscfc

He's obviously an improvement on Taylor who has been poor for a long time now, but we absolutely have to get a quality left back in this summer as first choice ahead of Kingsley and Taylor (if he stays, i don't think he should).

Same at right back. Naughton shouldn't be first choice and Rangel has to be on his way out.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2016 22:01]

Seriously? Taylor will be back against Stoke, I will agree we desperately need a new left back

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Mr S Kingsley on 22:03 - Mar 23 with 1414 viewsdeanscfc

Mr S Kingsley on 17:59 - Mar 22 by raynor94

Seriously? Taylor will be back against Stoke, I will agree we desperately need a new left back

Yes, seriously. We can't afford to carry a left back who can't go forward at all if we want to stay (let alone do well) in the premier league.
Mr S Kingsley on 22:05 - Mar 23 with 1407 viewsDarran

Mr S Kingsley on 22:03 - Mar 23 by deanscfc

Yes, seriously. We can't afford to carry a left back who can't go forward at all if we want to stay (let alone do well) in the premier league.

Dean seriously mate Kingsley was decent on Saturday but he wasn't any better than Taylor you're letting your hatred getting the way.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Mr S Kingsley on 22:08 - Mar 23 with 1390 viewsraynor94

Mr S Kingsley on 22:03 - Mar 23 by deanscfc

And you think Kingsley is the answer? Hutton no great shake totally bullied him, admittedly he's raw, but he doesn't fill me with confidence, Taylor will start at Stoke

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Mr S Kingsley on 23:05 - Mar 23 with 1364 viewsdeanscfc

Mr S Kingsley on 22:05 - Mar 23 by Darran

Dean seriously mate Kingsley was decent on Saturday but he wasn't any better than Taylor you're letting your hatred getting the way.

I missed the game this week so no idea how Kingsley played but I think he's got more potential than Taylor and when I've seen him he at least tries to go forward rather than pass back. I don't hate Taylor, just don't think he should be in the side anymore. He was good in oir first season but things have moved on.
Mr S Kingsley on 23:08 - Mar 23 with 1357 viewsdeanscfc

Mr S Kingsley on 22:08 - Mar 23 by raynor94

And you think Kingsley is the answer? Hutton no great shake totally bullied him, admittedly he's raw, but he doesn't fill me with confidence, Taylor will start at Stoke

I said I think we need to get a quality left back ahead of Kingsley. I think he's better than Taylor and will only develop with experience. Remember how cr*p Ben Davies was in his first few PL games for us and then he came good. Taylor hasn't even been great defensively for quite a while now.
Mr S Kingsley on 23:20 - Mar 23 with 1346 viewsRancid

I thought he was average against Villa but done well at Arsenal.Taylor's days are definitely numbered as a Swans player and he'll go elsewhere and offer someone else very little unless they play with wingers and not expect Taylor to do it but just defend.Kingsley, like Ben Davies likes to get forward and involved and confident enough to mix it with our forwards.Taylor just likes mixing it with Ash.
Login to get fewer ads

Mr S Kingsley on 05:30 - Mar 24 with 1318 viewsjack247

The last time people were getting so excited about a young player, it was Matt Grimes. I got shouted down for saying not to expect too much and to give him time to develop.

I hope Kingsley starts the next couple of games, but only because we are safe and we won't learn anything by playing Taylor. Unless we sign a left back in the summer, I'd expect Taylor to start next season in the team, with Kingsley maybe playing cup games and getting the odd league start here and there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024