Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester 18:52 - Mar 5 with 4323 viewsunion_jack

im sorry, but I'm not in this romantic camp of wanting them to win the league. Getting right on them they are.
Vardy and Mahrez are the lynvpchpin of the team with proven mediocre players around them such as Albrighton, Drinkwater and Morgan. Play well as a team but if the two stand out players go they won't be the same. Another Blackburn I hope.

Yes churlish, but there you have it. Hope Spurs win it.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Leicester on 18:55 - Mar 5 with 2813 viewsshenleymun

Is there an award for Stupidest Post of the Year?
Leicester on 18:56 - Mar 5 with 2798 viewsbuilthjack

1 up aren't they?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Leicester on 18:58 - Mar 5 with 2777 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Anyone but Leicester

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Leicester on 18:59 - Mar 5 with 2775 viewsSgorioFruit

can I ask why you don't want them to win the league? each to their own and respect your opinion of course.

Me however, think its ruddy well fabulous if they win it, really freshens things up, gives the bigger boys a kick in the teeth, which us Swansea City, as a smaller club in the league can look and laugh at someone other than the big four not winning the title.

it really is fantastic for football mate,

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Leicester on 18:59 - Mar 5 with 2776 viewsJackanapes

Leicester on 18:55 - Mar 5 by shenleymun

Hes got form. Just laugh.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Leicester on 19:15 - Mar 5 with 2735 viewsunion_jack

Leicester on 18:55 - Mar 5 by shenleymun

Stupid? Nothing stupid about it. Just a reasonable opinion.

Now if you wish to approve against it then do so, just as if we were sitting opposite each other in a pub!

Leicester on 19:18 - Mar 5 with 2718 viewsperchrockjack

It's stupid to see it as stupid.
Where do these posters come from.
Ive just replied to one praising gomis workrate.

Time for more wine I fear.
Yep, it's stupid .

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Leicester on 19:19 - Mar 5 with 2714 viewsunion_jack

Leicester on 18:59 - Mar 5 by Jackanapes

Hes got form. Just laugh.

Form for what exactly?

Login to get fewer ads

Leicester on 19:21 - Mar 5 with 2702 viewsowainglyndwr

Leicester on 18:59 - Mar 5 by SgorioFruit

can I ask why you don't want them to win the league? each to their own and respect your opinion of course.

Me however, think its ruddy well fabulous if they win it, really freshens things up, gives the bigger boys a kick in the teeth, which us Swansea City, as a smaller club in the league can look and laugh at someone other than the big four not winning the title.

Thier fans attack families at home and kick off at Harvester in Swansea.
Horrible fans from a City run by foreigners
Leicester on 19:24 - Mar 5 with 2677 viewsunion_jack

Leicester on 19:18 - Mar 5 by perchrockjack

It's stupid to see it as stupid.
Where do these posters come from.
Ive just replied to one praising gomis workrate.

Time for more wine I fear.
Yep, it's stupid .

I'm assuming he's a youngster (for whom the whole world is stupid!!!). Not the brightest remark from him but as you said earlier, each to their own.

Leicester on 19:24 - Mar 5 with 2674 viewsSgorioFruit

still rather them than the usual dross winning the title,

freshens things up a bit,

FT Watford 0-1 Leicester,

we coming for you Watford

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Leicester on 19:24 - Mar 5 with 2677 viewsFieryJack

Leicester on 18:59 - Mar 5 by SgorioFruit

Damn right.

I work with an Arsenal fan who cannot stand the thought of any but the top 4 (or 6) teams winning the Prem.

How fakkin dull is that?

Come on Leicester! (or West Brom or Stoke or whoever - anyone but the usual suspects).

Christ - how to the poor buggers in France, Spain, Germany, Scotland put up with their even more predictable leagues.

As suggested by the above poster - I'm sure the vast majority of football fans/neutrals would be behind the Swans if we we're in Leicester's position (anti-Welsh sentiment notwithstanding).
Leicester on 19:24 - Mar 5 with 2677 viewsSmellyplumz

Leicester on 19:21 - Mar 5 by owainglyndwr

Which foreigners is that then? Uzbeks?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Leicester on 19:26 - Mar 5 with 2663 viewsperchrockjack

Worse rugby fans.

Awful place, awful fans. Not them for me

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Leicester on 19:29 - Mar 5 with 2638 viewsFieryJack

Uzbeks! Haha.

Indians, you mean.

Leicester thugs? Sure, they've got some nasty, obnoxious, repugnant goons following them - but no more than we have.
Leicester on 19:31 - Mar 5 with 2618 viewsDarran

I hope Spurs win it Leicester can f*ck off.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Leicester on 19:31 - Mar 5 with 2618 viewslonglostjack

Leicester on 19:21 - Mar 5 by owainglyndwr

Wasn't in Harvester's but went back on the train with loads of them after they lost to us last season and they were convinced they were going down. They shared their cans and were a good laugh fair play.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Leicester on 19:38 - Mar 5 with 2568 viewsploppy

Not for me.

1. Can't stand Vardy's diving antics.
2. Lineker will be unbearable.
3. I actually think they're fairly average - apart from Mahrez who could move to a really big club - and can't believe teams haven't worked them out.

No, they're not everyone's favourite second team - coz they're not mine.
Leicester on 19:53 - Mar 5 with 2511 viewsjackedup

Yes, but if you rely on talent alone, this league will kill you, as Hiddink said when he first took over at Chelsea.

Teams with a good work ethic year after year will have more long-term success than prima donnas who become complacent and lose motivation.
Leicester on 19:56 - Mar 5 with 2491 viewsjackedup

By the way, it is rather unfair to the rest of the team to suggest that all of Leicester's success is attributable to Vardy and Mahrez. It's the incredible work rate of players like Kante, Albrighton, and Drinkwater who make those two shine.
Leicester on 20:16 - Mar 5 with 2434 viewsploppy

Leicester on 19:56 - Mar 5 by jackedup

By the way, it is rather unfair to the rest of the team to suggest that all of Leicester's success is attributable to Vardy and Mahrez. It's the incredible work rate of players like Kante, Albrighton, and Drinkwater who make those two shine.

Albrighton? Really?
Leicester on 20:18 - Mar 5 with 2409 viewsDr_Winston

N'Golo Kanté is a beast.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Leicester on 20:18 - Mar 5 with 2406 viewsLoyal

Leicester are a cnts team, and anyone who knows our history with the bigoted fcks will testify to this.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Leicester on 20:22 - Mar 5 with 2384 viewsKilkennyjack

Kante and Drinkwater are outstanding.

Beware of the Risen People

Leicester on 20:24 - Mar 5 with 2372 viewsJack_Meoff

Leicester's fans are a bunch of f*cking 'whiffs. Horrible b*stards.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024