Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans 09:25 - Feb 13 with 8636 viewsrrrspricey

"Sebastian, stop hitting your sister or you won't get any brioche"
comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 06:44 - Feb 16 with 1792 viewsKonk

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 20:33 - Feb 15 by MrSheen

I have to admit I'm completely intrigued. Assuming that a) xxxxxx isn't his real name and that b) he actually has a name and that xxxxxx isn't a sort of place-holder, then how do we address the Son of Konk? I think he has given us a clue, 6 letters. Top 3 candidates...
3rd place - one we can all get behind, which would embody his father's ecumenical spirit - Zamora
2nd place - how better to show his gratitude for the Great Helmsman - Shahid
1st place - step forward, Craven Konk

It's actually Bigdan Konk - pronounced Big-Dan. Speaking of whom, the lovely and wonderfully biased bloke who does club commentary on our games said, "I'm not sure there was any contact there" when Burn was booked rather than sent-off on Saturday!

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 08:47 - Feb 16 with 1723 viewshopphoops

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 06:44 - Feb 16 by Konk

It's actually Bigdan Konk - pronounced Big-Dan. Speaking of whom, the lovely and wonderfully biased bloke who does club commentary on our games said, "I'm not sure there was any contact there" when Burn was booked rather than sent-off on Saturday!

You've missed a shot there Konk in your blind adulation of Big Dan, You could have called your boy Steed-Mal.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 10:54 - Feb 16 with 1664 viewsloftboy

come on Konk admit it,you went back ten minutes later for the red cords!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 11:11 - Feb 16 with 1648 viewsKonk

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 10:54 - Feb 16 by loftboy

come on Konk admit it,you went back ten minutes later for the red cords!

I've ordered four pairs on line - they also had them in mustard, What sort of ba stard dresses their kid up like a Hedge Fund manager on dress-down Friday?

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 11:18 - Feb 16 with 1630 viewsloftboy

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 11:11 - Feb 16 by Konk

I've ordered four pairs on line - they also had them in mustard, What sort of ba stard dresses their kid up like a Hedge Fund manager on dress-down Friday?

Most Fulham fans!!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 12:23 - Feb 16 with 1599 viewsKonk

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 11:18 - Feb 16 by loftboy

Most Fulham fans!!

Touché. Although, I honestly haven’t seen any red trousers down at Fulham since we got relegated. There was a very light smattering of them in the Premier League, and I did find myself chatting to a bloke in red trousers at the semi-final in Hamburg, but these days, they’re nowhere to be seen. That said, there was a bloke in a tweed suit on the train back from Wigan last season. Looked like an extra from Downton Abbey.

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 12:46 - Feb 16 with 1571 viewsMick_S

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans (n/t) on 13:24 - Feb 16 with 1521 viewsKonk

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 12:46 - Feb 16 by Mick_S

[Post edited 16 Feb 2016 13:27]

Login to get fewer ads

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 13:31 - Feb 16 with 1492 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I think Konk also deserves credit for not stating the obvious when left with an open goal....
comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans (n/t) on 13:34 - Feb 16 with 1474 viewsMick_S

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans (n/t) on 13:24 - Feb 16 by Konk

[Post edited 16 Feb 2016 13:27]

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 13:54 - Feb 16 with 1448 viewsKonk

At a secret location just off the Western Avenue, some of QPR's more affluent fans switch vehicles before setting off on the final few miles to Shepherd's Bush:

Following consultations with QPR fans, an artist's impression of parking facilities at the proposed new stadium development at Old Oak Common:

[Post edited 16 Feb 2016 13:58]

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 14:03 - Feb 16 with 1421 viewsMick_S

Pub car park - Cotswolds - Saturday 2.30pm.

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 18:33 - Feb 16 with 1329 viewsDorse

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 14:03 - Feb 16 by Mick_S

Pub car park - Cotswolds - Saturday 2.30pm.

'Hesquith? Hesquith, dear? Could you take a look out of the window? It appears that the Bentley has been befouled with ordure that, at first glance, may be deliberate.'
'That's just not on Bunty old thing. Well, there's nothing for it. We'll have to buy a new one'.

(Cut to exterior where Reginald, 14, is beating the house servants with a cricket stump for passing the Port anti-clockwise at dinner).

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 19:30 - Feb 16 with 1297 viewsQPRDave

I'm not sure they could comment for laughing so hard
comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 21:02 - Feb 16 with 1270 viewsHitch

'Simon old man fancy a day at the gee gees next week. Oh Stewart that would be ffing smashing. Perhaps we could pick up a couple of fillies ah what. Toodle pip'.
comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 21:31 - Feb 16 with 1243 viewsenfieldargh

no seriously, we have to play you every week

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024