Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We slip and slide 21:38 - Jan 17 with 1832 viewsjackbrick

And we fall in love!!!! That stadium needs to be rocking tomorrow, about time the negative gits realised we ain't going down and we belong in this division
We slip and slide on 21:40 - Jan 17 with 1803 viewsSwanLuke

Agreed! But can we sing some classics instead of that god awful "dale cavese" song
We slip and slide on 21:43 - Jan 17 with 1759 viewsjackbrick

We slip and slide on 21:40 - Jan 17 by SwanLuke

Agreed! But can we sing some classics instead of that god awful "dale cavese" song

Yes indeed! We know for years that when we are loud It transcends to the players, it was poor vs Sunderland, however the officials didn't help with the red card, it went flat then. But tomorrow we need to sing them home
We slip and slide on 21:45 - Jan 17 with 1739 viewsjack247

We slip and slide on 21:40 - Jan 17 by SwanLuke

I think Dale Cavese is great. Has a tribal/primal feel to it, is one of the few songs that gets the whole stadium involved, builds momentum and must be a boost for our players. Works better when we are retaining possession and dragging the opposition all over the pitch though.

I'd take it over one man went to mow any day.
We slip and slide on 22:12 - Jan 17 with 1623 viewsRevJames

One huge 'il Tricolore' being passed around the stands would give him a great welcome (assuming of course he'll be there)

Totally agree with changing the playlist. While I like Dave Pearce's Dance Mix of "Now We Are Free" from Gladiator, but just to change the vibe how about a fan's vote for inspiring music for the players to walk out for the second half?

Liverpool did it a few years ago
We slip and slide on 22:23 - Jan 17 with 1565 viewsDewi1jack

We slip and slide on 22:12 - Jan 17 by RevJames

One huge 'il Tricolore' being passed around the stands would give him a great welcome (assuming of course he'll be there)

Totally agree with changing the playlist. While I like Dave Pearce's Dance Mix of "Now We Are Free" from Gladiator, but just to change the vibe how about a fan's vote for inspiring music for the players to walk out for the second half?

Liverpool did it a few years ago

Daydream believer always got the place rocking.
Not our fault the chorus gets changed a little bit.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

We slip and slide on 22:57 - Jan 17 with 1473 viewsJacandme

We slip and slide on 21:45 - Jan 17 by jack247

I think Dale Cavese is great. Has a tribal/primal feel to it, is one of the few songs that gets the whole stadium involved, builds momentum and must be a boost for our players. Works better when we are retaining possession and dragging the opposition all over the pitch though.

I'd take it over one man went to mow any day.

Its a bit fake and transparent though isnt it. We are from Swansea not Rome. I can never bring myself to do it, i just cant.
We slip and slide on 23:38 - Jan 17 with 1415 viewsAl_Bundy

Do they still play "its a beautiful day" song post final whistle when we win ?
We slip and slide on 23:41 - Jan 17 with 1410 viewsswanstillidai

We slip and slide on 23:38 - Jan 17 by Al_Bundy

Do they still play "its a beautiful day" song post final whistle when we win ?

I absolutely detest that song but by f*ck I wouldn't mind hearing it tomorrow.
Login to get fewer ads

We slip and slide on 04:49 - Jan 18 with 1301 viewsswans11

We slip and slide on 23:41 - Jan 17 by swanstillidai

I absolutely detest that song but by f*ck I wouldn't mind hearing it tomorrow.

Yes they do not that heard it much.
We slip and slide on 06:42 - Jan 18 with 1261 viewsjack247

We slip and slide on 22:57 - Jan 17 by Jacandme

Its a bit fake and transparent though isnt it. We are from Swansea not Rome. I can never bring myself to do it, i just cant.

It's just a chant mate
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024