Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Giggle Lane 17:34 - Jan 17 with 18521 viewsjav14

Oops.

http://m.burytimes.co.uk/sport/14210483.Shakers_hit_with_winding_up_petition_by_
Giggle Lane on 00:46 - Jan 18 with 4424 viewsBuryyyy

Giggle Lane on 22:54 - Jan 17 by 442Dale

Last ten seasons from here:

http://european-football-statistics.co.uk/england.htm

Crowds: Equal, five seasons each for highest average.

Position: Dale finished higher in seven of the ten seasons.

Not that anyone really cares, buts stats are stats.

And the other 120 years??
Giggle Lane on 00:55 - Jan 18 with 4414 viewsrochdale1987

Giggle Lane on 00:46 - Jan 18 by Buryyyy

And the other 120 years??

Consigned to the history books so who gives a toss?
Giggle Lane on 01:14 - Jan 18 with 4406 viewsBuryyyy

Giggle Lane on 00:55 - Jan 18 by rochdale1987

Consigned to the history books so who gives a toss?

Hmm how convinient. Stats are stats.. Fancy getting the other 100+ years before and then comparing?

And since when did history only go back to 2006? Shall we compare the league positions and attendances from the seasons spent in this division?? Not really a fair test though is it considering you've spent what? 3 years in division 3 in your history compared to our 40 plus?

And yes I was alive to see us win back to back promotion and beat City in division two, but since history stops at 10 years I guess those memories are lost!!
[Post edited 18 Jan 2016 1:26]
Giggle Lane on 05:55 - Jan 18 with 4330 viewsnordenblue

Giggle Lane on 01:14 - Jan 18 by Buryyyy

Hmm how convinient. Stats are stats.. Fancy getting the other 100+ years before and then comparing?

And since when did history only go back to 2006? Shall we compare the league positions and attendances from the seasons spent in this division?? Not really a fair test though is it considering you've spent what? 3 years in division 3 in your history compared to our 40 plus?

And yes I was alive to see us win back to back promotion and beat City in division two, but since history stops at 10 years I guess those memories are lost!!

I'd be more concerned what's currently happening at giggle than what may have occurred before the war if I was you,then again they do say history has a habit of repeating itself,I'd get dusting them buckets down not your history books.
Giggle Lane on 06:36 - Jan 18 with 4319 viewsleonardrafc

Fancy listing Burys history for this Century? The one we live in?

I'll get you started

http://www.accountancyage.com/aa/news/1787676/bury-fans-saved-shakers

#thisfamousoldclub
#bottom4budget
Giggle Lane on 07:14 - Jan 18 with 4266 viewsTVOS1907

So you're at least 20 years old?

The tone of your posts suggests otherwise. Do you know someone called PaleDale?

Why, exactly, are you on here - and in the early hours as well?

Like I said, true colours always come through with you lot.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2016 7:16]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Giggle Lane on 07:27 - Jan 18 with 4242 views442Dale

A previous post from you said this:

<<For what it's worth, even at our lowest ebb we have almost always been above Dale and have always had better crowds. So even if it does go tits up Dale fans won't really be able to laugh.>>

1mark1 asked about recently. I produced the stats from the last ten years when you haven't "almost always been above Dale", and during that time you have not "always had better crowds".

Feel free to go back through every season. Your post quoted was proven to be wrong in recent times, if it's right over history we still won't care.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2016 7:28]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Giggle Lane on 07:39 - Jan 18 with 4224 viewsaleanddale

Giggle Lane on 17:55 - Jan 17 by SuddenLad

They claim they were never more than a month in arrears in the last two and a half years.

What they don't say, is how much they've borrowed in that time, to remain so close to the financial precipice.

Sudden nails it for me..

Borrow to pay

Borrow more.

Fantastic businessman that Mr Day - very clever.

Obvious that buryyyy loves having his face covered in white chocolate.

What a ride they are on

#belowdale
Login to get fewer ads

Giggle Lane on 09:18 - Jan 18 with 4134 viewsR17ALE

What concerns me is that, on this evidence, the poster has clearly hit puberty and yet is posting like a pre-pubescent tvvat.

As Tvos says, the true colours always reveal themselves. Mongs just cannot help themselves.

#chucked out before the first whistle

#flares

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Giggle Lane on 13:14 - Jan 18 with 3897 viewsParkinsGimp

What were your shite crowds like when you went to the championship last time , wasnt that on false accounting again and caused the buckets to come out in their numbers . :-)
Giggle Lane on 13:14 - Jan 18 with 3896 viewsSandyman

Also in that area of Lancashire..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35342982

Like peas in a pod
Giggle Lane on 13:19 - Jan 18 with 3863 viewsdingdangblue

Giggle Lane on 13:14 - Jan 18 by Sandyman

Also in that area of Lancashire..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35342982

Like peas in a pod

I dont know why lazy journalist's write they are 170+ million in debt? They are not. Thats the amount Eddie Davies has bankrolled them - he's already said he doesn't want it back - just refuses to put any more in. They are in trouble all the same.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Giggle Lane on 14:33 - Jan 18 with 3679 viewsfirgrovedale51

Giggle Lane on 09:18 - Jan 18 by R17ALE

What concerns me is that, on this evidence, the poster has clearly hit puberty and yet is posting like a pre-pubescent tvvat.

As Tvos says, the true colours always reveal themselves. Mongs just cannot help themselves.

#chucked out before the first whistle

#flares

What did the bury girl say while having sex?
Dad get off me your crushing my ciggies.
Giggle Lane on 16:06 - Jan 18 with 3541 viewsrochdaleriddler

I will be opening a bottle of champagne, when bURY go tits up, they are perennial cheats, and I don't think I have long to wait for a gargle

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Giggle Lane on 17:03 - Jan 18 with 3480 viewsWhiteyBFC

Mortgaging your ground to drip money into your accounts to fund THREE YEAR DEALS for the likes of Clarke, Clarke and Pope, on £5,000 p/w, that's a recipe for disaster.

Is what I said in the summer.

I stand by it.

And I sort of hope Flicker is out of that club before it implodes and damages his reputation.

Good job the likes of Eagles are on no wage.

Enjoy the ride indeed.
Giggle Lane on 13:12 - Jan 19 with 3070 viewsboromat

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/35346706

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Giggle Lane on 13:42 - Jan 19 with 2989 viewsdeeplishblue

Perhaps the 2 struggling clubs might merge and form 1 sustainable club - maybe call it Bolton United ?

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Giggle Lane on 13:49 - Jan 19 with 2964 viewsroccydaleian

Giggle Lane on 13:42 - Jan 19 by deeplishblue

Perhaps the 2 struggling clubs might merge and form 1 sustainable club - maybe call it Bolton United ?

Bolton Buckets....
Giggle Lane on 13:53 - Jan 19 with 2939 viewsjudd

Vatford

Poll: What is it to be then?

Giggle Lane on 17:07 - Jan 19 with 2757 viewsjudd

Other possibilities for mergers:

Bentford

Owed'em

NeverNeverton

Wrecks'em

Fleecedwood

Stockport County Court

Yowevil

Suesbury

Swindle Town

Or a move to Scotland:

Greenock Mortgage

Sterling Allblown

Allo'er

Giggle Lane on 17:27 - Jan 19 with 2702 viewsD_Alien

Giggle Lane on 17:07 - Jan 19 by judd

Other possibilities for mergers:

Bentford

Owed'em

NeverNeverton

Wrecks'em

Fleecedwood

Stockport County Court

Yowevil

Suesbury

Swindle Town

Or a move to Scotland:

Greenock Mortgage

Sterling Allblown

Allo'er

You've missed out Leyton Owe-rent

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Giggle Lane on 17:29 - Jan 19 with 2690 viewsjudd

Giggle Lane on 17:27 - Jan 19 by D_Alien

And Queens Division Car Park Renters

Giggle Lane on 17:44 - Jan 19 with 2625 viewsroccydaleian

Giggle Lane on 17:29 - Jan 19 by judd

And Queens Division Car Park Renters

Dagenham and in the Red Bridge.
Giggle Lane on 17:56 - Jan 19 with 2597 viewsSuddenLad

Giggle Lane on 17:27 - Jan 19 by D_Alien

Preston North Lend

Forfeit Athletic

Montr-owes

Middles-borrow

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Giggle Lane on 18:06 - Jan 19 with 2570 viewsdingdangblue

Giggle Lane on 17:56 - Jan 19 by SuddenLad

Preston North Lend

Forfeit Athletic

Montr-owes

Middles-borrow

CCJ Mosc owe
Barcaloaner

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024