Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Faurlin.. what a performance 21:54 - Dec 15 with 16880 viewshoops_legend

Yes austin got two goals but Faurlin was MOTM in my opinion. So many great deliveries from.corners and free kicks we could have scored 4. Fer was so off today it limited us.

Faurlin also pulled all the strings and my heart stopped when donk almost wiped him out clean..

What a man. Clive give that man a 9

btw green is awful.and sandro got pushed. We should have won

Poll: Would you rather win league cup or survive?

Faurlin.. what a performance on 01:21 - Dec 16 with 2966 viewsPommyhoop

Faurlin.. what a performance on 01:04 - Dec 16 by Dorse

'He used to give me roses, I wish he would again...'

Those lyrics seem familiar..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Faurlin.. what a performance on 01:23 - Dec 16 with 2964 viewsTearsOfaClown

Hoilett - was amazing is both halves - at times he was turning shyte into foie gras.
Faurlin.. what a performance on 01:29 - Dec 16 with 2959 viewsPunteR

Faurlin had a solid game. I thought he injured himself within about a minute of the game but seemed to run it off.
Some of his passing was a bit wayward but I put that down to fitness. I actually thought he was going to lamp dunk, but happy he made it through another 90 .
He is Mr QPR.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Faurlin.. what a performance on 01:29 - Dec 16 with 2958 viewsPommyhoop

Love Ale to death and am so happy he is playing so well.
I hope he stays with us in some coaching role or other once he finally does hang up his boots.
Viva señor Faurlin!

Faurlin.. what a performance on 08:06 - Dec 16 with 2831 viewspaulparker

what a player, excellent left foot, great vision, work rate, and at dead balls was always a threat
I actually think the tackle on him drove him on to get the equaliser as for about 10 minutes he was looking a bit tired and a few balls didn't come off , but he drove the team forward and wanted the ball after that
I still say to this day if he hadn't have got injured in 2011/2012 he would be playing for spurs or arsenal he is that good

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Faurlin.. what a performance on 08:36 - Dec 16 with 2798 viewsDiscodroids

Faurlin.. what a performance on 01:04 - Dec 16 by Dorse

'He used to give me roses, I wish he would again...'

ohhh thats so cruel Dorse...

Im tormented with dreams where im in a 'Man about the house' situ , where I can live with the pair of them and sniff their boxers from the washing basket.

even with the Patrick swayze 'Roadhouse' Hillbilly Mullet , Akos is My Mr Moonlight.

(swoon)

A Number One.

Faurlin.. what a performance on 10:27 - Dec 16 with 2718 viewssouthbrookstreet

Great game from Faurlin, Austin bagged 2 Goals must be MOtM, I like Sandro but he went over too easily
Faurlin.. what a performance on 10:29 - Dec 16 with 2714 viewsSuffolkHoop

Faurlin's delivery is so far superior to that of Bartons from last season. Austin would have got on the end of Ale's cross for the winner at the end if he had a bit more life in his legs.
Login to get fewer ads

Faurlin.. what a performance on 10:52 - Dec 16 with 2680 viewsTheBlob

Lovely performance,almost like some kid that's just been let out of school.
Some great set piece deliveries,but he still needs a player of genuine flair and a different kind of vision alongside.Three or four more additions might see R's stumble across the playoff line.
That Dunk incident was horrible but maybe a "good thing" to test Ale out,like seeing if a boxer can take a punch.I'm not going to wince quite so much when the contacts happen now.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Faurlin.. what a performance on 10:58 - Dec 16 with 2665 viewsPinnerPaul

Faurlin.. what a performance on 22:44 - Dec 15 by Brightonhoop

Thought he was outstanding tonight. Think even Dunk expected a slap the way he turned away, Faulin contained it and Dunk had to walk. He just gets better and better.

Faurlin only contained it after being wrestled away by several players, inc to be fair, a Brighton player.
Faurlin.. what a performance on 11:11 - Dec 16 with 2629 viewsadhoc_qpr

Great performance, shielded the defence, great distribution, brilliant set piece delivery (only one bad corner out of 10 I think).

Also to be fair, some credit must go to Ramsey for not overusing him immediately after coming back from injury - which both Redknapp and Hughes did - which seems to have let him recover properly.

I still worry every time he goes down though!
Faurlin.. what a performance on 11:26 - Dec 16 with 2592 viewsPhilmyRs

So pleased for him, a great, cultured footballer. I agree entirely with those advocating managing him well over the Christmas period. With so many games he’ll need resting.

What I love about his game are those passes where he splits the lines. Crisp, clean, into feet giving the receiver of the ball the opportunity to spin and attack the opposition. There was a post the other day about Adel and Ali and their understanding when on the pitch together. I think those passes in between the lines are why they had such chemistry, Adel loved to get the ball in those areas and spin and run at defenders, whilst Faurlin loved delivering them.

For what it’s worth I’m not convinced Fer is the right man to make the most of those incisive passes, although his aerial presence is a major benefit. Earlier in the season there were reports that Ravel may be coming back to us. I don’t know whether that would be a good move or not, but he would certainly be a player that would thrive on being picked out by Ali with those clever passes and being able to spin and run at players.

To get Faurlin through a whole season would be fantastic news for the player and everyone associated with the club. Fingers crossed.
Faurlin.. what a performance on 11:34 - Dec 16 with 2580 viewsbacardiinbrissie

Absolute class and without a doubt one of the best players in the league. QPR through and through too.
Are we all agreeing that Faurlin is officially a "QPR Legend" ?

Is for me ✌🏾️
Faurlin.. what a performance on 11:38 - Dec 16 with 2569 viewsadhoc_qpr

Faurlin.. what a performance on 11:26 - Dec 16 by PhilmyRs

So pleased for him, a great, cultured footballer. I agree entirely with those advocating managing him well over the Christmas period. With so many games he’ll need resting.

What I love about his game are those passes where he splits the lines. Crisp, clean, into feet giving the receiver of the ball the opportunity to spin and attack the opposition. There was a post the other day about Adel and Ali and their understanding when on the pitch together. I think those passes in between the lines are why they had such chemistry, Adel loved to get the ball in those areas and spin and run at defenders, whilst Faurlin loved delivering them.

For what it’s worth I’m not convinced Fer is the right man to make the most of those incisive passes, although his aerial presence is a major benefit. Earlier in the season there were reports that Ravel may be coming back to us. I don’t know whether that would be a good move or not, but he would certainly be a player that would thrive on being picked out by Ali with those clever passes and being able to spin and run at players.

To get Faurlin through a whole season would be fantastic news for the player and everyone associated with the club. Fingers crossed.

Fer does have a good touch to control the ball tightly when he is closely marked, I do think this helps us maintain possession in the final 3rd.

Although i agree he's not that dynamic with it and i think someone like Chery could really put teams on the backfoot feeding off Faurlin's passes.
Faurlin.. what a performance on 11:40 - Dec 16 with 2565 viewsPinnerPaul

Faurlin.. what a performance on 11:34 - Dec 16 by bacardiinbrissie

Absolute class and without a doubt one of the best players in the league. QPR through and through too.
Are we all agreeing that Faurlin is officially a "QPR Legend" ?

Is for me ✌🏾️

Definitely!

If he carries on like this might even win a long overdue Player of the Year award!
Faurlin.. what a performance on 11:52 - Dec 16 with 2315 viewsNorthernr

Faurlin.. what a performance on 10:29 - Dec 16 by SuffolkHoop

Faurlin's delivery is so far superior to that of Bartons from last season. Austin would have got on the end of Ale's cross for the winner at the end if he had a bit more life in his legs.

Yes isn't it nice to be dangerous from corners again? We look threatening from four of every five, as opposed to four in a whole season.
Faurlin.. what a performance on 11:52 - Dec 16 with 2313 viewsdixiedean

Faurlin.. what a performance on 00:59 - Dec 16 by Northernr

Just back.
Austin is MOTM, drags us along by our bootlaces in the down time that guy.
Faurlin though, for what he's been through, to be playing like this, I think is really something. I do think he needs managing. When tired on Saturday he slipped on the ball and nearly cost us a goal, just as he did against Rotherham earlier in the season. I'm not sure what the slipping thing is all about but he does it a lot when he's tired. The way he's been injured before has been on the stretch for things, up for a header and so on, and the more tired he gets the more he'll stretch. I know we all hate Henry and whatever but I do think we need to be careful with a precious jewel, which is what Faurlin is, during a busy holiday period.
All those qualifying statements out of the way... What a fcking player. What a fcking player. One knee obliterated twice, the other obliterated just the once, still able to play like that.

I thought the challenge on him was spiteful. Dunk had been sliding through the back of players several minutes before that, referee was weak with him. A horrible tackle. Knew who he was tackling, knew his history, did it deliberately. If anything the referee bottled it by only showing a yellow. A straight red every day of the week, and then just stood there smirking while Faurlin lost his sht before giving the fourth official a volley on the way off. Cnt. Total cnt.

bang on Clive. I remember when his contract was up you were calling for him to be given a new one, even though his playing future was uncertain at that stage. I was surprised he played the whole game tonight, but bizarrely he seemed to grow stronger in 2nd half, which has not happened in other games, when he has faded. The weasel ref bottled that big time , but no surprise. " you're just anuvver modern-day manufactured ref " . That was such a poor decision the ref should be suspended for 3 games himself.
But Ale was great and there's everything to love about him and his love for us. What a player he'd have been but for those ACLs. I usually condemn players who retaliate as morons , but after all he's been through he doesn't need cowardly turds like Dunk trying to finish him off with a leg-breaker. Then had the gall to complain on his way off. What a prick We should think seriously about resting Ale for Sat , although that might depend of whether Sandro is fit ( more breast than beast it would seem)
Faurlin.. what a performance on 12:16 - Dec 16 with 2286 viewsPinnerPaul

Faurlin.. what a performance on 11:52 - Dec 16 by Northernr

Yes isn't it nice to be dangerous from corners again? We look threatening from four of every five, as opposed to four in a whole season.

Agree

Houghton said "They are dangerous at set pieces" as if we always have been!

Sandro's 1st half free kick was just silly though, one to be filed under 'Ambitious"
Faurlin.. what a performance on 12:21 - Dec 16 with 2282 viewsSuffolkHoop

Just back.
Faurlin though, for what he's been through, to be playing like this, I think is really something. I do think he needs managing. When tired on Saturday he slipped on the ball and nearly cost us a goal, just as he did against Rotherham earlier in the season. I'm not sure what the slipping thing is all about but he does it a lot when he's tired. The way he's been injured before has been on the stretch for things, up for a header and so on, and the more tired he gets the more he'll stretch. I know we all hate Henry and whatever but I do think we need to be careful with a precious jewel, which is what Faurlin is, during a busy holiday period.
All those qualifying statements out of the way... What a fcking player. What a fcking player. One knee obliterated twice, the other obliterated just the once, still able to play like that.

I thought the challenge on him was spiteful. Dunk had been sliding through the back of players several minutes before that, referee was weak with him. A horrible tackle. Knew who he was tackling, knew his history, did it deliberately. If anything the referee bottled it by only showing a yellow. A straight red every day of the week, and then just stood there smirking while Faurlin lost his sht before giving the fourth official a volley on the way off. Cnt. Total cnt.

Do you think Dunk meant it Clive? I watched it back a few times at FT and couldn't be sure either way. I'd like to think not, with Ale's history especially. Whether he did or didn't, the blokes clearly a tosser - he should have held his hands up and apologised rather than standing there grinning, maybe he's just thick?
[Post edited 16 Dec 2015 12:22]
Faurlin.. what a performance on 12:26 - Dec 16 with 2265 viewspaulparker

Faurlin.. what a performance on 12:21 - Dec 16 by SuffolkHoop

Do you think Dunk meant it Clive? I watched it back a few times at FT and couldn't be sure either way. I'd like to think not, with Ale's history especially. Whether he did or didn't, the blokes clearly a tosser - he should have held his hands up and apologised rather than standing there grinning, maybe he's just thick?

He meant it alright, proper nasty challenge that didn't need making
players know and are briefed about players who they should target
look at when we had Cisse here a few years back the wolves player tried to break his leg only he got off and cisse got sent off for reacting
How Houghton had the front and try and defend it is a joke

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Faurlin.. what a performance on 12:30 - Dec 16 with 2249 viewsBostonR

Just back.

Spot on with Dunk.

I lost a lot of respect for Chris Hughton, given his comments after the game. Did not condone the challenge at all and compared it to the Sandro tackle in the first-half, which he thought merited a yellow and possibly a red.

Faurlin is a real footballer and does need to be managed carefully. Great atmosphere last night and I thought JFH got it spot-on. Loved it in the 93rd min when he literally pushing the whole team and crowd to get the winner.
Faurlin.. what a performance on 12:31 - Dec 16 with 2246 viewsPommyhoop

Yep ,I think it was meant.I mean its not hard to do,its not even if you have to pick the right leg to unsettle/ wind up or even injure poor old Ale

Faurlin.. what a performance on 12:31 - Dec 16 with 2244 viewsspencer

Faurlin.. what a performance on 12:21 - Dec 16 by SuffolkHoop

I think he meant it. If connected properly then could have been end of Ali - which is why he reacted the way he did. I have no problem with Ali getting booked for his reaction.

He is playing better, as Sandro is taking a lot of the extra work from him. Only trouble is - Sandro keeps getting hurt. He is such a pussy.

I thought Ali played well..but some of his pass selections went astray last night.

One observation....sitting in R block, first half I watched our back four. The only person was really talking, was Grant Hall. Ned seemed/ seems very un vocal( is that a word ?)...and was pretty annoyed at going to right back. Angella looked solid when came on...and also started talking.
Faurlin.. what a performance on 12:38 - Dec 16 with 2219 viewsSuffolkHoop

Well to be honest I was probably giving Dunk the benefit of the doubt but you're right he doesn't deserve it here. If there was intent or not it should have been a straight red. The referee had an easy option with Dunk already on a yellow though. To say that Brighton are top of the league they were quite a dirty side, Bruno was man handling Austin at every corner and the ref did nothing about it. For their first goal Stevens pushed Sandro as he was about to jump, could have been given a foul as well.
Faurlin.. what a performance on 16:34 - Dec 16 with 2113 viewssimmo

Imagine how good he'd be without those injuries to disrupt him - he was already on his way to playing for a top premier league team... There's nobody as good as him in this league.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024