Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Replies from the club re. Ticketing and searches at games 18:19 - Dec 11 with 34992 views442Dale

http://www.daletrust.co.uk/2015/12/question-to-the-club/

As a result of issues raised by supporters on here recently, questions were sent to the club via the Trust. The answers are in the link.

Please take the time to join the Trust and ask questions too or if you're already a member get them sent in (use the links at the top on their site). This illustrates that they will be answered, and those answers are there for everyone to see and debate.

Simple process that other clubs would do well to follow.

Thanks to those involved.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2015 18:21]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Replies from the club re. Ticketing and searches at games on 12:11 - Feb 13 with 1763 viewsDickydaler

Replies from the club re. Ticketing and searches at games (n/t) on 10:27 - Feb 13 by Phil

[Post edited 13 Feb 2016 20:21]

Give me strength! That's the lamest excuse I've heard for not going to watch the Dale. Pay up and suffer like the rest of us! Mind you if the pies are cold again I might just throw my season ticket at the directors box. Pathetic!
Replies from the club re. Ticketing and searches at games on 12:47 - Feb 13 with 1727 viewsD_Alien

Replies from the club re. Ticketing and searches at games (n/t) on 10:27 - Feb 13 by Phil

Give it another go Phil, you know you want to really

In fact, go to the game(s) and give us feedback on here. If you've got summat to say, get it off your chest

And if not, don't forget to chuck your passport away with the used season ticket book at the end of the season

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Replies from the club re. Ticketing and searches at games on 19:56 - Feb 13 with 1623 viewsrobbowood

It's a free country and if you are "so fed up of being treated like a criminal" watching Dale then so be it

Go and watch another team, go shopping or stay at home instead

A true Dale supporter sticks with his team through thick and thin regardless of what they have to put up with
Replies from the club re. Ticketing and searches at games on 20:08 - Feb 13 with 1602 viewsonedalefan

As I entered today, got asked 'have you just got gloves and hat in your pocket?' When I said yes, which was actually correct, good guess, just got a 'OK'.
Replies from the club re. Ticketing and searches at games on 20:39 - Feb 13 with 1550 viewsNinco

Replies from the club re. Ticketing and searches at games on 20:08 - Feb 13 by onedalefan

As I entered today, got asked 'have you just got gloves and hat in your pocket?' When I said yes, which was actually correct, good guess, just got a 'OK'.

I heard the supervising steward tell his stewards to search some of them, but don't search everyone as it will just cause delays. How is that fair, and how does it benefit anyone as if you are only searching 50% of the people, there's a 50% chance that someone could get a weapon in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024