Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who do you want as new boss? 16:26 - Dec 9 with 23719 viewsmagicdaps10

One name, no explanations etc just one name.......i will start.

BRENDAN RODGERS.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Who do you want as new boss? on 23:56 - Dec 9 with 3094 viewslovejuicejack

Ploppy kloppy please
Who do you want as new boss? on 01:07 - Dec 10 with 3033 viewsTheKirkyLife

Mr. Seedorf
Who do you want as new boss? on 01:27 - Dec 10 with 3007 viewsWanderer

J R Hartley
Who do you want as new boss? on 02:15 - Dec 10 with 2981 viewsUplandsJack

Has to be Bielsa for me ... Or Bergkamp or Lucien Favre or Karanke or Clements...
But definitely NOT ... Poyet, Rodgers, and MOST DEFINITELY NOT di matteo
Who do you want as new boss? on 02:36 - Dec 10 with 2972 viewsHip

Lucien Favre
Who do you want as new boss? on 02:45 - Dec 10 with 2982 viewsSwansNZ

Who do you want as new boss? on 02:36 - Dec 10 by Hip

Lucien Favre

I must admit that I had never heard of him before today, but looks a good coach - refer wiki

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Who do you want as new boss? on 07:27 - Dec 10 with 2884 viewscockneyswan

Who do you want as new boss? on 02:36 - Dec 10 by Hip

Lucien Favre

This guy sounds a good catch, and available (no compo) go get him Huw.
Who do you want as new boss? on 08:31 - Dec 10 with 2835 viewsdameedna

Uncle Tony
Login to get fewer ads

Who do you want as new boss? on 08:42 - Dec 10 with 2804 viewsPegojack

Mazzari.

Good coach, excellent track record, first Italian manager for the Swans (good bonding with Rossis and Vesuvios), looks hard as feck, what's not to like?
Who do you want as new boss? on 09:44 - Dec 10 with 2721 viewstheswansforever

Paul Clement plus any Real Madrid players he can get
Who do you want as new boss? on 10:02 - Dec 10 with 2682 viewsUplandsJack

Well Guys, I for one woke up this morning feeling very upbeat and optimistic. I felt full of mixed emotions last night, as I on the one hand was pleased GM had finally been removed as we were simply sleepwalking into relegation persisting with him and his band of not so merry men. But on the other hand, I felt gutted personally for GM. I mean It really wasn't his fault was it. Let's all be honest, who wouldn't have jumped at the chance to manage a club in the premier league, let alone one you have had a decades association with. No yesterday was guaranteed to happen from the moment he signed it was just a surprise it lasted as long as it did.

Anyway as I have stated on another thread. The futures bright, there are plenty of top quality managers/head coaches available for NO fee... All we need is for HJ & the board to release the purse strings to allow us to get the best... A top quality manager will turn this around in no time and with a little tweaking to this squad guarantee Premier League survival.
It's a simple case of, speculate to accumulate!! And before anyone states " we can't afford it" I say WE CANT AFFORD NOT TO!!!
#JackArmy
Who do you want as new boss? on 10:06 - Dec 10 with 2672 viewscockneyswan

Who do you want as new boss? on 08:42 - Dec 10 by Pegojack

Mazzari.

Good coach, excellent track record, first Italian manager for the Swans (good bonding with Rossis and Vesuvios), looks hard as feck, what's not to like?

I think He's already on Man city payroll , Pellegrinis successor
Who do you want as new boss? on 11:34 - Dec 10 with 2577 viewsQuakerJack

I'm warming to Bielsa... would our board dare make this appointment? no way on earth would we be relegated if he came in and it worked!

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Who do you want as new boss? on 11:39 - Dec 10 with 2561 viewshammy

Who do you want as new boss? on 10:02 - Dec 10 by UplandsJack

Well Guys, I for one woke up this morning feeling very upbeat and optimistic. I felt full of mixed emotions last night, as I on the one hand was pleased GM had finally been removed as we were simply sleepwalking into relegation persisting with him and his band of not so merry men. But on the other hand, I felt gutted personally for GM. I mean It really wasn't his fault was it. Let's all be honest, who wouldn't have jumped at the chance to manage a club in the premier league, let alone one you have had a decades association with. No yesterday was guaranteed to happen from the moment he signed it was just a surprise it lasted as long as it did.

Anyway as I have stated on another thread. The futures bright, there are plenty of top quality managers/head coaches available for NO fee... All we need is for HJ & the board to release the purse strings to allow us to get the best... A top quality manager will turn this around in no time and with a little tweaking to this squad guarantee Premier League survival.
It's a simple case of, speculate to accumulate!! And before anyone states " we can't afford it" I say WE CANT AFFORD NOT TO!!!
#JackArmy

Yes totally agree, we need to get an experienced management / coaching team employed to get the current squad playing to its potential (i.e., back to the form they had in August). But these need to people that have immediate respect from the squad, so no halfway house picking the cheapest option.

We recently had a similar situation in our business where we had brought through a younger guy to manage an IT support team. Things were fine for a while but standards started to slip and we have had to replace the younger guy with a more experienced manager. Things are now starting to turn around in a positive fashion and the team is performing better. Not the same industry but it shows that experience counts and hopefully the Swans can get a similar result.

It's a shame for Garry but he has probably been well recompensed and can now concentrate on a long future in the football management game. Good luck to him for the future.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Who do you want as new boss? on 11:47 - Dec 10 with 2525 viewstomdickharry

Who do you want as new boss? on 11:34 - Dec 10 by QuakerJack

I'm warming to Bielsa... would our board dare make this appointment? no way on earth would we be relegated if he came in and it worked!

Dead right,hopefully Jenkins has sounded him out,brilliant coach/Manager who knows how to win and that's what we need,the ego's within the squad would soon disappear with Bielsa in charge.
Who do you want as new boss? on 11:49 - Dec 10 with 2515 viewscockneyswan

Looks like Gus is favourite https://m.oddschecker.com/m/football/football-specials#/football-football-specia
Who do you want as new boss? on 11:51 - Dec 10 with 2504 viewsLeonisGod

Who do you want as new boss? on 11:34 - Dec 10 by QuakerJack

Looks like he's lost his fishing rod though.

And that dress sense!!!
Who do you want as new boss? on 11:58 - Dec 10 with 2476 viewsRico1983

Bielsa or Bergkamp. Maybe Seedorf.
Who do you want as new boss? on 13:00 - Dec 10 with 2376 viewsbluenile

I've already said Bielsa for me, but if Huw has cold feet about it, then I too am warming to Favre............... "Favre's teams play a dynamic, quick and attack-minded football where ball possession and change of tempo alternate. This attractive style of play has brought results in every club he has managed. Furthermore, Favre is very skillful tactically, leaving his opponents struggling to penetrate his well-organized sides."

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Who do you want as new boss? on 13:06 - Dec 10 with 2365 viewsJoe_bradshaw

If there's the slightest grain of truth in the story in today's Telegraph the chances of Huw appointing Bielsa or anyone with a mind of their own are less than zero.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Who do you want as new boss? on 13:27 - Dec 10 with 2306 viewstomdickharry

Who do you want as new boss? on 13:06 - Dec 10 by Joe_bradshaw

If there's the slightest grain of truth in the story in today's Telegraph the chances of Huw appointing Bielsa or anyone with a mind of their own are less than zero.

If they don't at least sound Bielsa out they would not be serving our club with its best interests in mind,he is is own man with an outstanding record, who is highly respected throughout the world of football by top coaches, self interest must now be put to one side in view of what is at stake.His name has not been mentioned anywhere in the press as far as I can see and that leads me to believe that perhaps Jenkins is biting the bullet and talking to him.
Who do you want as new boss? on 14:29 - Dec 10 with 2215 viewsnantywatcher

Does Bielsa speak English fluently?
Who do you want as new boss? on 14:45 - Dec 10 with 2187 viewsLandore_Jack

Mark Warburton distances himself from Swans job

Rangers boss Mark Warburton has poured cold water on rumours linking him with the Swansea City job.

He seemed agitated to once again be linked with a managerial role at another club after he was forced to distance himself from rumours linking him to the Fulham job last week.

‘It’s a compliment to the players.‘

Any manager only gets linked to jobs - and it’s always flattering - if you are winning games of football.

But I’m just going to repeat what I said last week. I surely can’t go down this path again.

#backtojack

Who do you want as new boss? on 14:55 - Dec 10 with 2162 viewstomdickharry

Who do you want as new boss? on 14:29 - Dec 10 by nantywatcher

Does Bielsa speak English fluently?

Not sure on that one but I would be very surprised if he doesn't.
Who do you want as new boss? on 15:10 - Dec 10 with 2123 viewsjackedup

Jorge Luis Pinto, who helped Costa Rica win the "Group of Death" at World Cup 2014 and took them to the round of 16. He obviously is skilled at getting the most out of limited players, getting them to play as a team and maximizing their work rate. This is the type of manager Swansea desperately need.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024