Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cant stop smiling !! 19:33 - Feb 22 with 5895 viewsjackthelad01

I'm almost ashamed to say I smiled when Man U scored against us !!! Their fans went nuts in celebration -- but then I remembered I'm watching the Swans -- Where we have come from eh !!!!! -- they must of respected us !!

Anybody feel the same

Swansea till !!!!!!!

Cant stop smiling !! on 19:35 - Feb 22 with 4733 viewsScoobyWho

They must have respected us, yes.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Cant stop smiling !! on 19:40 - Feb 22 with 4672 viewsmonmouth

Can't say I smiled when Man U scored no. I did however go totally mental after both swans goals.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cant stop smiling !! on 19:48 - Feb 22 with 4604 viewsmax936

Cant stop smiling !! on 19:40 - Feb 22 by monmouth

Can't say I smiled when Man U scored no. I did however go totally mental after both swans goals.

I missed Ki's goal went to answer a call of nature, that's the first goal I've ever missed live while watching Swans what a goal to miss gutted, did see it on MOD last night and somorning though so that's somin at least.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2015 19:49]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Cant stop smiling !! on 19:49 - Feb 22 with 4603 viewsBloodyhills

I didn't smile at all after the Man U goal but had a huge grin after our goals.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Cant stop smiling !! on 19:54 - Feb 22 with 4561 viewsjackthelad01

OK -- may be a smirk !

Swansea till !!!!!!!

Cant stop smiling !! on 20:06 - Feb 22 with 4484 viewsjackthelad01

Cant stop smiling !! on 19:40 - Feb 22 by monmouth

OK - I will the quality of the goal

Swansea till !!!!!!!

Cant stop smiling !! on 20:19 - Feb 22 with 4398 viewsNeath_Jack

Not much pisses me off more than watching another team score against us. Instant pain in the pit of my guts.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Cant stop smiling !! on 20:29 - Feb 22 with 4365 viewsSwansNZ

Cant stop smiling !! on 20:19 - Feb 22 by Neath_Jack

Not much pisses me off more than watching another team score against us. Instant pain in the pit of my guts.

Yep, I can’t see how a Swans fan could have a little smile when the opposition score against us. I normally just utter a few swear words... then again, I do that when we score to, but accompanied by jumping around a fair bit.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

Cant stop smiling !! on 20:31 - Feb 22 with 4351 viewsjackthelad01

Cant stop smiling !! on 20:19 - Feb 22 by Neath_Jack

Cant disagree with that !!! but All im trying to say is that that a team of 300m celebrates against us !!!!

Swansea till !!!!!!!

Cant stop smiling !! on 20:39 - Feb 22 with 4298 viewsjackthelad01

Cant stop smiling !! on 20:31 - Feb 22 by jackthelad01

Cant disagree with that !!! but All im trying to say is that that a team of 300m celebrates against us !!!!

100 % -- this Man Utd team could not beat Swansea City ----------Happy Days -- Thank you for ur understanding !!!!!!!!!!

Swansea till !!!!!!!

Cant stop smiling !! on 20:40 - Feb 22 with 4289 viewsSwansNZ

Cant stop smiling !! on 20:31 - Feb 22 by jackthelad01

I was away on holiday and missed the Chelsea game. Did they celebrate their goals? If so, I assume you had a huge grin on your face all afternoon?

Cant stop smiling !! on 20:41 - Feb 22 with 4269 viewsNeath_Jack

Cant stop smiling !! on 20:39 - Feb 22 by jackthelad01

100 % -- this Man Utd team could not beat Swansea City ----------Happy Days -- Thank you for ur understanding !!!!!!!!!!

You've just replied to yourself.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Cant stop smiling !! on 20:48 - Feb 22 with 4237 viewsjackthelad01

Cant stop smiling !! on 20:29 - Feb 22 by SwansNZ

Yep, I can’t see how a Swans fan could have a little smile when the opposition score against us. I normally just utter a few swear words... then again, I do that when we score to, but accompanied by jumping around a fair bit.

Please do not be confused --I smile at the fact that opposition de value us then we smash them mun !!!!!! I am a jack like no other !!! please do not question my loyaty and my birth right to the Swans !!!!!!!!!!!

Swansea till !!!!!!!

Cant stop smiling !! on 21:03 - Feb 22 with 4163 viewsjackthelad01

Gentlemen please let me clarify this post !!!!!! I only take pleasure out of this post due to the fact that we be beat MAN UTD !!!!!!!! lets all remain behind SCFC -----please !!

Swansea till !!!!!!!

Cant stop smiling !! on 21:08 - Feb 22 with 4132 viewsjackthelad01

Cant stop smiling !! on 20:41 - Feb 22 by Neath_Jack

You've just replied to yourself.

Thank you for ur observation
!!! living in Neath

Swansea till !!!!!!!

Cant stop smiling !! on 21:13 - Feb 22 with 4093 viewsJackanapes

What a strange thread

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Cant stop smiling !! on 21:13 - Feb 22 with 4090 viewsJackanapes

Cant stop smiling !! on 21:13 - Feb 22 by Jackanapes

What a strange thread

Yes it is isnt it

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Cant stop smiling !! on 21:14 - Feb 22 with 4088 viewsJackanapes

Cant stop smiling !! on 21:13 - Feb 22 by Jackanapes

Yes it is isnt it

I was thinking that as well

Cant stop smiling !! on 21:14 - Feb 22 with 4084 viewsJackanapes

Cant stop smiling !! on 21:14 - Feb 22 by Jackanapes

I was thinking that as well

Wow. Someone who agrees with me.

Cant stop smiling !! on 21:14 - Feb 22 with 4081 viewsJackanapes

Wow. Someone who agrees with me.

Cant stop smiling !! on 21:15 - Feb 22 with 4080 viewsJackanapes

Cant stop smiling !! on 21:21 - Feb 22 with 4034 viewsRancid

There were shitloads of Mancs in Blancos last night and I got talking to a few of them and they said they hate playing us and we're their bogey team.I was grinning from ear to ear.Hard to believe the biggest club in the worlds fans saying that about us.Great bunch they were too and all Salford lads and not your typical glory hunters.
Cant stop smiling !! on 22:18 - Feb 22 with 3860 viewsSwansNZ

Cant stop smiling !! on 21:21 - Feb 22 by Rancid

There were shitloads of Mancs in Blancos last night and I got talking to a few of them and they said they hate playing us and we're their bogey team.I was grinning from ear to ear.Hard to believe the biggest club in the worlds fans saying that about us.Great bunch they were too and all Salford lads and not your typical glory hunters.

Bogey team?
In our first 3 seasons in the PL, we took 1 point off them, while they took 16 points off us.

Cant stop smiling !! on 22:20 - Feb 22 with 3846 viewsRancid

We've beaten them the last 3 times we've played them.
Cant stop smiling !! on 22:22 - Feb 22 with 3832 viewsSwansNZ

Cant stop smiling !! on 22:20 - Feb 22 by Rancid

We've beaten them the last 3 times we've played them.

3 out of the last 4 actually.

Hardly a bogey team tho - almost like saying we are Everton’s bogey team with a win and draw this season.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024