Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poor Newcastle ... glad I am not a fan. 17:55 - Feb 21 with 2073 viewsDanielswan

3-0 down after 20 minutes and being torn apart.

Well ... time to go out for a cup of coffee, enjoy your football evening folks and btw ... fantastic win today.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

Poor Newcastle ... glad I am not a fan. on 17:59 - Feb 21 with 2047 viewsacejack3065

They have looked dogsh*t fair play. It's all gone Pete Tong and the scoring probably won't stop for some time.

On another note, I can't see Bony forcing his way into this side anytime soon.
Poor Newcastle ... glad I am not a fan. on 18:40 - Feb 21 with 1961 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Wilf to come on and score the 10th...

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Poor Newcastle ... glad I am not a fan. on 18:42 - Feb 21 with 1945 viewsJackanapes

We want 6

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Poor Newcastle ... glad I am not a fan. on 18:42 - Feb 21 with 1945 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Now 5:0.
Poor Newcastle ... glad I am not a fan. on 18:45 - Feb 21 with 1927 viewsSwansNZ

It wasn't very long ago that we were on the end of a similar hammering.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Poor Newcastle ... glad I am not a fan. on 18:46 - Feb 21 with 1915 viewsSwansNZ

Poor Newcastle ... glad I am not a fan. on 18:45 - Feb 21 by SwansNZ

It wasn't very long ago that we were on the end of a similar hammering.

Sorry, I should have added, it does not stop me laughing at them.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Poor Newcastle ... glad I am not a fan. on 18:56 - Feb 21 with 1884 viewsairedale

I can't get my head around how a club that gets 50,000 every week (since forever), and owned by a billionaire, can be so crap. I reckon that we are a better team, and have been for a few years.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024